Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Goodyear
    Posts
    1

    Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    If you are getting tired of having to boost your kayak onto the roof and then tie it down and maybe scratching the roof in the process, check out the Hullavator. You can load the kayak at waist height and then the hullavator helps support the weight as you swing it onto the roof.

    here is a video showing how it works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUU7BZfAuE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maricopa
    Posts
    1,406

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    That's really cool, especially for those of us that are vertically challenged!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buckeye, Az.
    Posts
    7,988

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by greyst View Post
    That's really cool, especially for those of us that are vertically challenged!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Honest question here, please don't laugh at me. I've heard that saying before and I'm not sure what it means. Does it mean short, as in height, or does it mean to spend a lot of time on your back, horizontally?
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maricopa
    Posts
    1,406

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Honest question here, please don't laugh at me. I've heard that saying before and I'm not sure what it means. Does it mean short, as in height, or does it mean to spend a lot of time on your back, horizontally?
    Trying to get this moved to drama? Little late for that, the heat has broken and it's wheeling time!

    I'm short and plan to get a kayak before long. One challenge that has held me back is the inability to lift the kayak high enough to get it into the carrier without assistance.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    over the hill and through the cactus
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Honest question here, please don't laugh at me. I've heard that saying before and I'm not sure what it means. Does it mean short, as in height, or does it mean to spend a lot of time on your back, horizontally?
    "Vertically challenged" is how Jessica prefers to describe herself.

    The rest of us simply call her what she is -- a Hobbit (or Halfling).

    "Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

    "if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

    "Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    over the hill and through the cactus
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by johncohn1 View Post
    If you are getting tired of having to boost your kayak onto the roof and then tie it down and maybe scratching the roof in the process, check out the Hullavator. You can load the kayak at waist height and then the hullavator helps support the weight as you swing it onto the roof.
    That is pretty cool. Are you selling these? Do you perhaps work for Thule or Rack Attack?

    Welcome to the VJC.

    "Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

    "if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

    "Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buckeye, Az.
    Posts
    7,988

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by greyst View Post
    Trying to get this moved to drama? Little late for that, the heat has broken and it's wheeling time!

    I'm short and plan to get a kayak before long. One challenge that has held me back is the inability to lift the kayak high enough to get it into the carrier without assistance.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There's nothing wrong with having a little fun on the forum AND wheeling!!
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maricopa
    Posts
    1,406

    Re: Tgule Hullavator - Kayak/Canoe Loader

    Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a little fun on the forum AND wheeling!!
    Sandy washes and forest roads?

    I was just trying to do to you what you do to others. Or at least used to, it's been crickets lately.

    Yes, I blame you for that! 🤣🤣

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:25 PM
  2. Need Kayak Lessons
    By CyclistBrad in forum Skill Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
  3. front loader endos on purpose cool video
    By terron gregg in forum Off Topic General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •