Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting mess

Hybrid View

Shooting mess

I'm sick of seeing shooting messes all over in stupid places and the people shooting in and around trails is just insane. the mess itself is aggravating but when you're hearing ricochets and bullets whizzing by you is another thing. Who shoots down a road and or Trail? Seriously we need some kind of enforcement obviously nobody else is doing it. I say we need to Wrangle up a set of "regulators". People that step up and have the balls to go up to the shooters and say something. We need an organized group of "off-roaders" to go out and say something together.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by weekend warrior; 10-10-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Re: Shooting mess

Where was this that you were being shot at?

Four Peaks area more specifically in and around Trail 68 and trail 11 clearly marked Trails no reason to be worried about being shot by stray bullets.

While I agree with what your saying, they also have a right to be out there. They should be cleaning up after them selves and should follow common senses so no one else gets hurt but they don't sometimes. I have been in the same situation but I turn around and go another way. You can call the local police/ sheriffs office and report, write down plate numbers and take pics if that helps but do not inflame the situation(they have guns !)

Quote Originally Posted by wiley-moeracing View Post
    While I agree with what your saying, they also have a right to be out there. They should be cleaning up after them selves and should follow common senses so no one else gets hurt but they don't sometimes. I have been in the same situation but I turn around and go another way. You can call the local police/ sheriffs office and report, write down plate numbers and take pics if that helps but do not inflame the situation(they have guns !)
    Have a right to be out there? making that mess? why not go to a shooting range instead of blatantly discharging rounds? there's no Target practice or skill involved, what's the point? people being wannabe gangsters should stick to their X-box

I saw two guys out off of miller in the desert driving in a car and shooting out the window at signs.... with people around! I wonder if i would have been in my right to shoot the driver and passenger?

So this is what me and my wife were cleaning up when we were getting the bullets going around us. These lazy disgusting littering people went to a dollar store bought a bunch of shaving cream and soda and shot all this and left it there they were even so lazy to leave the bag and receipt.they also we're shooting at rocks how smart is that?
    Last edited by weekend warrior; 10-10-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Last edited by weekend warrior; 10-10-2018 at 10:12 PM.

You just have to hope social Darwinism will kick in before an innocent is hurt or killed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    90 YJ, 93 4.0l, AX-15, 3.55 D35/30 with ARB F/R, Atlas 4.3:1, Warn Full Float kit rear, on 33's, M.O.R.E motor mounts, 1" BL, Warn 9k.

This is all of this spot picked up. I just barely fit in the space in the Jeep behind the seat. and apparently these guys were so bored they had to spray shaving cream on this rock before they shot it.I have the receipt that was still in the bag for all the purchase of all this mess it looks like they paid with a credit card or debit card I would like to inform somebody and maybe get somebody held accountable.

Last edited by weekend warrior; 10-10-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend warrior View Post
    This is all of this spot picked up. I just barely fit in the space in the Jeep behind the seat.
    Thank you for helping to keep our public lands clean and open!

Rep points sent...

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    Thank you for helping to keep our public lands clean and open!

Rep points sent...
    Thanks for being able to weed through the b.s.

Last edited by weekend warrior; 10-10-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Well me and my wife also have a right to be out there without worrying about getting a bullet in the head while picking up some other a-holes mess.

I realize these pictures are just a small mess but come on. shaving cream bought just for the intentional use of shooting it and leaving it there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information