Thread: Kia Sorrento

Kia Sorrento

Well, I searched on that term to see if it had been discussed in the forum...no joy. So here goes. Up here in the midwest there is an occasional TV ad showing a Kia Sorrento driving in Moab, UT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsggYp25A8k The first clip shows it going up the Lion's Back and the second shows Hell's Revenge. The last information I had was that the Lion's Back was in general closed to the public...of course, Kia could have made that go away for a bit of cash. A statement is made that the only changes made were: addition of skid plate, tires and disconnected sway bars. There are a couple of guys in the van. I would be interested in seeing any comment from anyone here who happened to be there are the time of filming.
    And if men are incapable of managing their own affairs, what explains the ability of a relatively small number of them to manage the lives of so many others?
    Mark Levin from The Liberty Amendments.

Re: Kia Sorrento

Yeah, it's closed. They opened it special for the commercial.
    82 Cherokee WT SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Well... sticky tires and disconnected sway bars definitely makes a big difference. maybe half inch thick skids so they can just bomb over stuff and let it slam? LOL

I too have seen this commercial and wish I could block it.
    93' 2.5L YJ 8.8 4.88 33's E-Locker & LSD

WTB- co2 handle/valve guard for 5# tank.

I don’t see it on Lions Back at all. That’s just the beginning of Hells Revenge. Looks similar but Lions Back is much steeper. I’ve been up there a couple times. Too bad it’s closed.

Here’s one of a Subaru.

https://youtu.be/DslXqIfWigs

Blog Entries

Then there's this:

If they did Hell's Revenge why did they skip the Escalator?

Thread Information