Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing person - Joseph Casey

Missing person - Joseph Casey

I was at the lake on Thursday but didnít see this guy or a broken down Wrangler. Anyone know him?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...own/729623002/

Re: Missing person

I was out there again on Saturday night and we pulled a stuck Xterra out of the mud. The guy was out there alone with his 4yo son and two dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by armygreenjk View Post
    I was out there again on Saturday night and we pulled a stuck Xterra out of the mud. The guy was out there alone with his 4yo son and two dogs.
    Years ago, and I mean when Reagan was President, we helped push a caddy out of the sand by six poles. He had his wife, a kid and a baby in the car and no business being out there. Some people. I have only every wheeled alone twice. One time at box canyon with a friend riding shot gun and the jeep broke down (ignition issue, fixed on the trail) and I ended up doing Bulldog by myself once but I don't really consider bulldog 'off road'. There is lots of cell coverage and I have a 50 watt ham radio and the repeaters programmed in.
    82 Cherokee WT Ė SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

I rescued the occupants of a broken down Toyota who were stranded down at Fish Creek bridge on Apache Trail. They had 5 people crammed into a Toyota Corolla. One of the people was a little old grandmother who was 93 years old. It was in December at 4:30 PM and the cold was starting to come on and they were scared. Apparently there were no other vehicles that offered to help.

Yes, this is Joseph Casey, I have met him a few times, nice guy. He purchased Rox's old Jeep, formerly My Green Jeep on the board, she was a member and moderator for years on this club. There is a search and rescue going on right now.
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

It was implied, but not fully stated, that whoever he asked for help from didn't help him. Is that how you guys read it? Will be crappy to live with that if so.
    Carlos Alvarez
    2015 copper pearl JKU Rubicon
    KG7EQI

Quote Originally Posted by calvarez View Post
    It was implied, but not fully stated, that whoever he asked for help from didn't help him. Is that how you guys read it? Will be crappy to live with that if so.
    I was thinking he may have been abducted but you might be right.

Update yet?
    And if men are incapable of managing their own affairs, what explains the ability of a relatively small number of them to manage the lives of so many others?
    Mark Levin from The Liberty Amendments.

I called the tip line and gave them my name and number in case they need volunteers.

Quote Originally Posted by armygreenjk View Post
    I was thinking he may have been abducted but you might be right.
    Oh, I see where that's possible too. Usually media uselessness. It's like they have all decided they are no longer interested in using clear English.

The newer reports say he got into another vehicle, so abduction seems possible. And very strange. Who goes driving around the lake looking to abduct grown men? ***?
    Carlos Alvarez
    KG7EQI

Quote Originally Posted by calvarez View Post
    Oh, I see where that's possible too. Usually media uselessness. It's like they have all decided they are no longer interested in using clear English.

The newer reports say he got into another vehicle, so abduction seems possible. And very strange. Who goes driving around the lake looking to abduct grown men? ***?
    Good point. According to the map link he was last seen at the corner of Castle Hot Springs and Cow Creek roads so it’s hard to imagine he got lost but who knows.

Also a veteran, so he certainly had some sort of navigation and survival training and ability. Weird.
    Carlos Alvarez
    KG7EQI

And if you have seen him, he is a very strong man, not easily overtaken by anyone. This is all very strange, something is not right.

I edited the thread name to add the missing persons name so it is more specific if people want to locate the thread.

Facebook Search and Rescue Page if anyone is interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/2275...tab=discussion
    Last edited by My1stJeep; 06-27-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

Re: Missing person - Joseph Casey

The girl he was with said he got into a dark colored vehicle. Also, A lot of his stuff is missing from his house?? Doesn't sound right.

Not sure why everyone is searching in the desert?
    Last edited by OTR-93YJ; 06-27-2018 at 03:21 PM.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information