Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trail thief uncovered *adult language

Trail thief uncovered *adult language

This all took place in the VJC FB group this morning so I'm screen capping and posting the entire thread up to this point. You all might remember VJC member Blue Collar Bob's rig broke on Anaconda last year and the rig was left on the trail overnight before a recovery could take place.

While the rig was there, a vandal came along, stripped the rig and attempted to haul the parts out. They removed the axles but were not able to get them off the trail.
    They did get away with, at the very least, the wheels and tires.

The guy who very much looks guilty here may or may not be a member on this board. He is not a Jeeper and is not a member of the VJC facebook group, but is on some of the other off road boards and groups. That said, everyone be aware in case you ever see this guy anywhere near a trail.

*ADULT LANGUAGE - I can't delete all the profanity to comply with the board rules but it's important so I'm posting it anyway.*

Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  Capture2alt.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  82.0 KB

Name:  Capture3alt.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  99.2 KB

Name:  Capture4alt.JPG
Views: 382
Size:  85.9 KB

Name:  Capture5alt.JPG
Views: 375
Size:  73.9 KB

Name:  Capture6alt.JPG
Views: 364
Size:  87.0 KB

Name:  Capture7alt.JPG
Views: 362
Size:  76.2 KB

Name:  Capture8alt.JPG
Views: 358
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  Capture9alt.JPG
Views: 363
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  Capture10alt.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  70.3 KB
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

Re: Kelly Weeks accused of stripping Blue Collar Bobs broken rig on Conda *adult lang

Continued...

Name:  Capture11alt.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  75.1 KB

Name:  Capture12alt.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  Capture13alt.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  94.3 KB

Name:  Capture14alt.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  97.3 KB

Name:  Capture15alt.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  82.5 KB

Name:  Capture16alt.JPG
Size:  73.9 KB

Name:  Capture17alt.JPG
Size:  27.9 KB

Re: Kelly Weeks accused of stripping Blue Collar Bobs broken rig on Conda *adult lang

This is just a complete clusterfk**. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    Truth be told, I like wheeling with you and Willygoat. Always a fun ride (with clothes on or off)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    You are so weird. I like it!!

2014 JK Rubicon Granite Crystal

QUEEN OF THE MALLCRAWLERS!

Kelly Weeks accused of stripping Blue Collar Bobs broken rig on Conda *adult language

I don’t know how it stayed quiet for so long. We probably still wouldn’t know anything if that one dude wasn’t pissed at Joe and put everybody on blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the early bird gets the worm........but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Holy crap this just got added

the early bird gets the worm........but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Well it was about time for some old drama to surface

MPGs? Real trucks go by GPM...

Kelly Weeks accused of stripping Blue Collar Bobs broken rig on Conda *adult language

There’s a bunch of irony in the fact that the winches used to rip the axles off of the rig (they weren’t ‘unbolted’) were the same winches used to drag/recover the rig.

I’m interested in hearing Joe’s take on this. He’s been way too quiet about it and this should have been put out there, in the beginning. The damage done to his business and his rep are tenfold, due to the way this has come about. Sadly, now he will need to prove he is licensed and insured for vehicle recovery, because of what’s come out.

I know that reading this has stirred up some second guessing of Joe’s business and business practices. And yes, I remember when Joe first started this business and used to show up to make pancakes for the 101, 202, & 303, classes. This doesn’t change the fact that this isn’t the first time there have been issues. Now, we’ve got burying the story and not really helping Bob, to be explained. Sad to see it. Pissed to read about it.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

I remember when this crap happened. I cannot believe that things are still not resolved.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

The person who did this to my Jeep has a rap sheet. If you go into the Department of Corrections you will see his name and mug shot from when he did time in prison. There are two outstanding warrants for his arrest in Utah. All three of them involve stealing. There is more, but I won't go into it. So I ask all of you - who do you believe? If you know me, if you ever wheeled with me or if you ever came to my home, you would realize that I would never do anything like that. Especially for the pissy amount of money I got for the Jeep. �� I'm not rich, but I'm by no means hurting for money.

Having said that - Anyone going out this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecollarbob View Post
    The person who did this to my Jeep has a rap sheet. If you go into the Department of Corrections you will see his name and mug shot from when he did time in prison. There are two outstanding warrants for his arrest in Utah. All three of them involve stealing. There is more, but I won't go into it. So I ask all of you - who do you believe? If you know me, if you ever wheeled with me or if you ever came to my home, you would realize that I would never do anything like that. Especially for the pissy amount of money I got for the Jeep. �� I'm not rich, but I'm by no means hurting for money.

Having said that - Anyone going out this weekend?
    I believe you, Bob. That conspiracy theory crap on the fb group is ridiculous to say the least .

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    I believe you, Bob. That conspiracy theory crap on the fb group is ridiculous to say the least .
    'Conspiracy Theory', says it all. I have no issues with Bob's account. Just don't like how it seems to involve Joe and an employee of his. At least someone who had access to and permission to use his truck.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    'Conspiracy Theory', says it all. I have no issues with Bob's account. Just don't like how it seems to involve Joe and an employee of his. At least someone who had access to and permission to use his truck.
    Yep. Kelly is listed on Joe’s website as one of Joe’s team members. Someone named Kelly Weeks in Mesa has two civil judgements related to insurance and two criminal convictions for burglary. So, if it’s the same Kelly Weeks (not saying it is, as I don’t know his DOB), then his text message is quite ironic.

Wow, that's messed up. I would be hard pressed to leave my rig for fear some jerk would try to strip it.
    82 Cherokee WT – SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Has someone told Joe about his employee's sticky fingers?
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Has someone told Joe about his employee's sticky fingers?
    Hearsay says he does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information