Thread: Local company that makes car stuff is hiring.

Local company that makes car stuff is hiring.

got asked if i knew anybody that would be interested so i figured id post it up here.

Experienced customer service/sales rep for in-house work.
    Performance automotive and auto parts knowledge is a BIG plus!
    You must be experienced in a customer service environment and have a friendly, bright phone presence, along with great attention to accuracy and detail.
    Required computer skills include data entry, email, internet and Microsoft Office.
    You must be organized, able to multi-task, open and willing to learn new tasks/systems.
    Must have a can-do attitude and the initiative to do whatever it takes.
    This is NOT a call center job!
    You may also be required to help process customer returns that will require you to lift as much as 50 pounds.
    This is a full-time job, Mon - Fri, 8 A.M - 4:30 P.M. Benefits included.
    Email resume edominate@ymail.com

Re: Local company that makes car stuff is hiring.

Thanks for posting this, Ty. May I ask why some relevant details seem to have been omitted from the information provided?

For example: What is the name of the company? What payrate is being offered for this position? Are there opportunities for advancement within the company? What benefits are included?

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Dress code? Multi-sex environment? Paid lunch breaks? Location; east side, west side, etc.

And yes, TY Ty for posting this.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    Thanks for posting this, Ty. May I ask why some relevant details seem to have been omitted from the information provided?

For example: What is the name of the company? What payrate is being offered for this position? Are there opportunities for advancement within the company? What benefits are included?
    they wanted to keep the name out of it since the person being let go doesnt know it yet. I'll see if i can get details on the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShmUDE View Post
    they wanted to keep the name out of it since the person being let go doesnt know it yet. I'll see if i can get details on the rest of it.
    TY, Ty.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

sorry for the delayed response:

The position is with located off of IndianSchool near I-17

Im not 100% positive on the pay rate but Id say 13 and up depending on experience and the applicant.

Medical, dental, paid time off after 90 days m-f 8 to 430, 45 + year old company.

We believe in our community and give back by ensuring that we are a 100% Made in the USA, Phoenix Arizona, company.

We are a full manufacturing facility, so there is room for advancement. We have many employees that have been here 10+ years.

We were recently bought out by a competitor who is relocating the entire company here. The amount of growth that is occurring is huge.

Very little face to face customer contact so the dress is casual. Brand new computer systems, network, and custom ordering system.

There are several women working here but it is a small %. 30-minute unpaid lunch breaks and employee discount available for our products.

We've gone to SEMA for the last 45 years so there is a possibility that you could go to SEMA, but no promises.

We are always taking applications for manufacturing positions, CNC experience, welding etc...

Thread Information