Thread: East Side Meet and Greet -- Wednesday, June 13, 2018

East Side Meet and Greet -- Wednesday, June 13, 2018

East Side Meet and Greet -- Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Nicantoni's Pizza
    323 South Gilbert Road
    Gilbert, AZ 85296

All Jeepers are welcome!

The fun begins whenever you show up.

• Enjoy drinks and dinner at the bar or on the patio behind the restaurant.

• Show off your Jeeps and off-road vehicles in the reserved parking area next to the patio.

• A certificate for a "free pizza and pitcher" will be awarded for the Jeep or off-road vehicle that is voted to be the most beat-up, trail-worthy rig in attendance. The Jeep or off-road vehicle must be driven to and from the meet and greet and is expected to have body damage, crushed armor, smashed cage, and plenty of other rusty, jagged metal.

• A certificate for a "free pizza and pitcher" will also be awarded for the Jeep that is voted to be the ultimate mall crawler in attendance. The Jeep must be driven to and from the meet and greet and must have glossy paint, shiny tires, and an abundance of pointless 'look-at-me' accessories.

Last edited by LO PHAT; 05-29-2018 at 05:36 PM.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Re: East Side Meet and Greet -- Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Is it possible for 1 Jeep to win both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rock_starr View Post
    Is it possible for 1 Jeep to win both.
    Perhaps if only one Jeep shows up, but otherwise probably not.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

I would really like to go to these again! Some fun times, cool people and good pizza.

I doubt I would win either lol. I am sure there are more beat on rigs than mine - a notable XJ comes to mind lol. And there are surely more suitable mallcrawlers as well. I refuse to let them armor all my frame rails and shock towers again - that was just gay, not even for pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    Truth be told, I like wheeling with you and Willygoat. Always a fun ride (with clothes on or off)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    You are so weird. I like it!!

2014 JK Rubicon Granite Crystal

QUEEN OF THE MALLCRAWLERS!

cool

Are there any predictions on who the winners might be?

I hope to see a lot of you there tomorrow.

Blog Entries

if I can find a babysitter and convince my wife.......

97 Cherokee- NP242 T-Case/skid plate, front/rear skid plates, tow package, RC 4.5" LA lift, locked f/r,chromos, trussed 8.8-30,410s, dual steering stabilizer on 33x12.5 mud claws on 15x10 rims. Custom sliders, fender flares, winch bumper & 9k lumen light bar.

Been a few months since we've been able to make one of these. Enjoyed seeing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bdc View Post
    Been a few months since we've been able to make one of these. Enjoyed seeing everyone.
    We enjoyed seeing you again too.

Who won?
    Eric - *2004 Wrangler TJ, Coilovers, 2 Speed Atlas, 37" Pitbull Rockers
    *'08 Silver Rubicon JKU 2.5" lift, 5.13's and 35's

Blog Entries

The road to Globe was closed last night. Had to take the long way around....... Got home at midnight!

97 Cherokee- NP242 T-Case/skid plate, front/rear skid plates, tow package, RC 4.5" LA lift, locked f/r,chromos, trussed 8.8-30,410s, dual steering stabilizer on 33x12.5 mud claws on 15x10 rims. Custom sliders, fender flares, winch bumper & 9k lumen light bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix311 View Post
    Who won?
    MOST BEAT-UP, TRAIL-WORTHY RIG: The free pizza and pitcher went to me, and let me just say that I deserved it too. I had been planning to drive my WJ to the meet and greet, but I somehow got talked into bringing my XJ by a certain someone (*cough, cough*) who assured me that he would be bringing his XJ too. I showed up to the meet and greet looking like I had just gone swimming, and then this other person (*cough, cough*) showed up in his enclosed TJ with the A/C on.

ULTIMATE MALL CRAWLER: The free pizza and pitcher went to 3rdjeep. This contest was easily the highlight of the evening, especially watching the thoroughness of the judges. Their explanations of how the winner was chosen were hilarious. Tim and Mary are welcome to share the comical (and perhaps somewhat embarrassing) details if they want to. I will only mention here that their Jeep's winch bumper with no winch apparently sealed their victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy59 View Post
    The road to Globe was closed last night. Had to take the long way around....... Got home at midnight!
    It was still worth it though, right? It was great seeing you again.

Blog Entries

Of course! I plan on coming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    It was still worth it though, right? It was great seeing you again.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thread Information