Thread: Site doesn't 'remember me'

Site doesn't 'remember me'

When I try to log in and click 'remember me' it no longer does. I have tried both Chrome and IE. When I log it I get a Vbulletin Message "Invalid Redirect URL (hppt://virtualjeepclub.com/)". I get this message both when I select 'Remember Me' and when I do not.

This is the value in the address bar:

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/login.php?do=login

From this point I am logged in and can get wherever I want, but the site does not 'remember me'.

So that's my first world problem of the day.
    82 Cherokee WT SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Re: Site doesn't 'remember me'

bump... please can someone remember me. haha
    82 Cherokee WT SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Quote Originally Posted by Will E View Post
    Who are you? Can you prove its you? A batch of cheese crisps should help. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    Truth be told, I like wheeling with you and Willygoat. Always a fun ride (with clothes on or off)
    You are so weird. I like it!!

2014 JK Rubicon Granite Crystal

QUEEN OF THE MALLCRAWLERS!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please post some pictures of your Jeep and tell us a little about yourself.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

I remember you, the grilled cooked cheese crisps, the gorgeous red beast, and a great day on Bulldog. Yup, I remember!!!
    ***SHAR***
    Silly Boys Jeeps Are For Girls!!!
    Riding High in Raven - 2010 JK

Maybe I should change my user name to cheese crisp and see if that fixes it. Have everyone start calling me 'cheese crisp' too. "A little more passenger 'cheese crisp', then give it some throttle".

Okay, on a serious note. I went to the normal home page and again it indicated that I should long on. But I decided to just click on 'new activity' to see if logging on from a different spot would make a difference. When I went to that page the top banner indicated I was already logged in. Weird.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies on your PC?
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

Maybe I should change my user name to cheese crisp and see if that fixes it. Have everyone start calling me 'cheese crisp' too. "A little more passenger 'cheese crisp', then give it some throttle".

Okay, on a serious note. I went to the normal home page and again it indicated that I should long on. But I decided to just click on 'new activity' to see if logging on from a different spot would make a difference. When I went to that page the top banner indicated I was already logged in. Weird.
    Hey Crispy! LOL
    Truth be told, I like wheeling with you and Willygoat. Always a fun ride (with clothes on or off)
    You are so weird. I like it!!

2014 JK Rubicon Granite Crystal

QUEEN OF THE MALLCRAWLERS!

Thread Information