Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming in December: Battle of The Rubicons...Rock Crawler vs Mall Crawler

Coming in December: Battle of The Rubicons...Rock Crawler vs Mall Crawler

I will be posting up a number of runs (or looking to join in runs) last two weeks of Decemberish, first week of January. My son from Ohio drove out and wheeled with us for a few weeks in summer 2016. I am on vacation then and he is coming back for an encore (when it's not 119' lol), which I am sure will include a revenge run on Elvis. (The first obstacle middle line denied his four door on 34s, but now he is rolling 37s and I suspect gives it another go.)

Shar (RavenRunner) will also be back in town for the holidays and I hope joins in!

We will be running everything mild to moderate, maybe even a wild trail or two (anything wild, we will bring just my Jeep, since he still has to drive home).

Rubicon vs Rubicon, same size tire, same gearing. Mother vs Son. Two door vs Four Door. Rock Crawler vs Mall Crawler. Nitto vs. Cooper. Auto vs. Manual (LOL) Who will take home the prize????

If anyone has any trails you'd like to be sure to be on the list that youd like to run, just let me know. Witness this Epic Lifetime Battle of the Rubicons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    Truth be told, I like wheeling with you and Willygoat. Always a fun ride (with clothes on or off)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013
    You are so weird. I like it!!

2014 JK Rubicon Granite Crystal

QUEEN OF THE MALLCRAWLERS!

Re: Coming in December: Battle of The Rubicons...Rock Crawler vs Mall Crawler

Oh I am in!!! I will be home to wheel, wheel, wheel and wheel some more. Just keep me posted of trails, dates and times so I can clear them with my Wheeling Coordinator and put them on my agenda.
    ***SHAR***
    Silly Boys Jeeps Are For Girls!!!
    Riding High in Raven - 2010 JK

will be watching for trails!
    Not enough time in the day....

Eileen & I will be looking forward to needing more armor. . .

I will be available for weekday wheeling if anyone wants to get out.
    ***SHAR***

Quote Originally Posted by TRLNGRL View Post
    I will be available for weekday wheeling if anyone wants to get out.
    Already on the calendar...

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Count me in on these shenanigans

Do you have a date set yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    Already on the calendar...
    Let me know any dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested.. following

So what are some dates and trails you have in mind? When's Elvis? I'm so excited to be coming home. I want to fill up my calendar. Let's get this planning started.
    ***SHAR***

Diane, you are not available Dec 16th. Just saying! Lol

0lllllll0 tikis phone 0lllllll0
    Tiki's TJ is a 98 Wrangler Sport, 4.0l inline 6, sitting on BFG KO2 33's

Quote Originally Posted by TikisTJ View Post
    Diane, you are not available Dec 16th. Just saying! Lol

0lllllll0 tikis phone 0lllllll0
    Sounds kinky...

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

i might have to drag the old cj7 out for this one.
    350 howell inj dana 60 front with a spool and full hydro and cromo stubs 9in in rear with a spool dana 300 tera low 4:1 sm420 with 410 gears and 38in swampers 4 linked all around.oh yeh it was a cj7.it was a jeepthing but all that s**t broke

Quote Originally Posted by TRLNGRL View Post
    Oh I am in!!! I will be home to wheel, wheel, wheel and wheel some more. Just keep me posted of trails, dates and times so I can clear them with my Wheeling Coordinator and put them on my agenda.
    cool its been a bit.
    350 howell inj dana 60 front with a spool and full hydro and cromo stubs 9in in rear with a spool dana 300 tera low 4:1 sm420 with 410 gears and 38in swampers 4 linked all around.oh yeh it was a cj7.it was a jeepthing but all that s**t broke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information