Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 101, 202, 303 classes at Table Mesa

Re: 101, 202, 303 classes at Table Mesa

What Huck said
    RIP The Tetanus Shot

Very cool stuff!!! Looking forward to this coming back !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dana 60s, Atlas 4 speed, 40" Trail Grapplers, RK long arm, Ori Struts

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jacobson View Post
    Or we could put the 303 sign-up in NSFW forum?

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Sorry coming in so late, after doing this for years one thing that has been a challenge is having so many rigs on some of the trails, there have been years we had 30 rigs on a 101 like UT, I suggest we look at what would be best and limit the numbers on the trails to keep it under 75.

I agree RD makes it difficult, we want all to be part of the morning meeting, but it splits off on STL only, so we could consider having the meeting spot for the RD group also on STL, but this needs more thought.

Maybe we split it into a weekend of 101 and 101.5 and a second weekend of 202 and 303?

Can't thank you enough for getting this started again, I love this weekend. Let me know how I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    101 RD
    Instructors: 2
    Participants: 16
    Total Rigs: 18

101 UT
    Instructors: 2
    Participants: 20
    Total Rigs: 22

101 CS
    Instructors: 3
    Participants: 20
    Total Rigs: 23

101 Class Totals - RD, CS, UT
    Instructors: 7
    Participants: 56
    Total Rigs: 63
    Waitlists: Yes - on all 3 trails (Crapshoot "CS" was added to the list of 101 trails for 2015 due to demand and we STILL had a total of 7 rigs on waitlists)

202 LT
    Instructors: 4
    Participants: 14

202 Predator
    Participants: 15

202 Class Totals - LT, Pred
    Instructors: 7
    Participants: 29
    Total Rigs: 36
    Waitlists: No

303 Anaconda
    Participants: 5
    Total Rigs: 8

303 Collateral Damage
    Participants: 5
    Total Rigs: 8

303 Class Totals - Conda, CD
    Instructors: 6
    Participants: 10
    Total Rigs: 16
    Waitlists: No

Grand Totals - All Trails
    Instructor Rigs: 20
    Participant Rigs: 95
    Participant Capacity: 98
    Total Rigs on Trail: 115

Scott
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

101, 202, 303 classes at Table Mesa

Quote Originally Posted by My1stJeep View Post
    Sorry coming in so late, after doing this for years one thing that has been a challenge is having so many rigs on some of the trails, there have been years we had 30 rigs on a 101 like UT, I suggest we look at what would be best and limit the numbers on the trails to keep it under 75.

I agree RD makes it difficult, we want all to be part of the morning meeting, but it splits off on STL only, so we could consider having the meeting spot for the RD group also on STL, but this needs more thought.

Maybe we split it into a weekend of 101 and 101.5 and a second weekend of 202 and 303?

Can't thank you enough for getting this started again, I love this weekend. Let me know how I can help.
    My basic thoughts were to cut the numbers down to something more reasonable, as well, rather than remove a class. If the demand is really there, we could look at doing the event, all classes, over two weekends or two days on the same weekend. Pairing down the class sizes will make the days run smoother, for sure.
    Doug's got a good line of communication going and I followed up with the BLM, yesterday. Doug and I have been in pretty regular contact. I liked when the BLM and AZGFD would come to speak. We've put it out there to have them comeback and present, again. I'm also wanting Matt Eberhart from the AZ State Parks OHV dept. to speak, as well. Having a sizable audience of active, eager to learn, OHV users is a selling point.

The clean ups present many issues for the agencies, these days. It came up at the 7/11/17 OHV MTG. Seems that darn near everything gathered up/collected is a hazardous waste. (Think shooting pits and lead dust, electronic waste, etc.) as much as clean ups are necessary, government sanctioned ones are tough to get approved, these days.

Thanks for posting up, Chris. The ball appears to be on the slow roll. Looking forward to see where it ends up.

*****This will in no way effect the continuation of the Newbs at Night Run. That is all*****
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Thanks for chiming in Chris! It will certainly help having you on the Board! (Board just meaning we will be putting together a list of people to meet and discuss the logistics of all this)

It is a slow rolling ball for sure!, But it's moving.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information