Thread: Cinna Needs a Home

Cinna Needs a Home

My sister volunteers for Maricopa Animal Care & Control and asked me to help find a home for a dog. This awesome guy has been living at the shelter since December and from what the volunteers say, would be a great partner for a loving family. If you have room in your heart and home, give Cinna a chance. He deserves a forever home!

**Can everyone PLEASE help me share Cinna!**

In over three years of volunteering taking pictures and helping network the shelter dogs, I've never felt so bummed out about a dog. Nothing I do to network Cinna seems to work- we've done crazy pictures, simple pictures, told everyone how awesome he is, shared his "baggage" with people...he never has anyone even ask a question about him. 😕 Cinna has been at the shelter over FOUR long months with a brief, two day adoption that he was returned from for "separation anxiety" That's over 100 days in a kennel with dogs barking 24/7, temperatures rising and constant stressful stimulation...

Now that's Cinna's sad story. The happy part of this is that he has remained relatively sane! There ARE signs that Cinna is starting to become stressed, but overall, he remains the happy, curious, friendly dog that I've known for months. Cinna loves walks, back scratches and hanging out with his dog friends in the play yard. He's a great dog (who lets me do whatever to him in the photo room LOL) and I know he is going to be SO loyal to his forever family!

Please share Cinna, and if you're looking to adopt, please consider him! He's 3 yrs old at the MC Animal Care, West shelter in Phoenix.

Visit 2 yr old Cinna at our West Valley shelter, 2500 S. 27th Ave. Phx. Cinna- A3859450

http://petharbor.com/detail.asp?ID=A...where=type_DOG

Name:  facebook_14925647796341.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  55.5 KB

If you are considering adopting Cinna or any dog from the shelter this weekend I believe my sister mentioned there is a free adoption event this weekend.

Life's Short - Play Dirty

Re: Cinna Needs a Home

Good luck with this guy. Props for helping him out. I hope he finds a home.

Keeping my fingers crossed for him. We already have five rescues and would love to see this guy find a forever home. Maybe this weekend's free adoption event will help him get out of jail.

Life's Short - Play Dirty

Cute face!
    Surprised he hasn't adopted a family yet?!
    Get Down With the Sickness!

Thread Information