Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tires again

Re: Tires again

Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    I didn't intend to mess up your plan, but with what you have built and how you intend to use it, you will be much happier with the radial Trail Grapplers. If I had known how well they would work, I would have gone with them instead of the creepy's. I still might swap mine for a set of TG's for the times I need to run on the road long distances and don't want to trailer the LJ with the sticky's. Hope it works well for you.
    I appreciate the advice. At least I didn't mount them so I can return them.
    07 JKU, Teraflex Dana 60 Front/ 14 Bolt Rear, ARBs, 40" MT/R-Ks, Antirock, Teraflex Long Arm, 5 screaming children, 430hp LS3 Engine swap completed. ENGINE SWAP THREAD LINK HERE Cage, Coilovers, and 14 Bolt swap NEW FULL CAGE, THIRD ROW, COILOVERS, 14 BOLT SWAP THREAD HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Estrada View Post
    Dont you have a tow pig? If not you may want to borrow one (let me know if you need one). I love my Jeep but would not want to street it that far. I drove mine to KOH one year. My 250 is way more comfy.
    Nope. I am actually building an Offroad trailer to town behind it Offroad for longer trips and camping.
    07 JKU, Teraflex Dana 60 Front/ 14 Bolt Rear, ARBs, 40" MT/R-Ks, Antirock, Teraflex Long Arm, 5 screaming children, 430hp LS3 Engine swap completed. ENGINE SWAP THREAD LINK HERE Cage, Coilovers, and 14 Bolt swap NEW FULL CAGE, THIRD ROW, COILOVERS, 14 BOLT SWAP THREAD HERE

If you want another opinion, post up on FB VJC page and tag Brian Durham. He runs the 40" CC's on his built, 1-ton, DD JKU. He drives to/from trails (at 70+mph), occasionally tows a small camp trailer, takes it to KOH and other long-haul trips. He also wheels his JKU about as hard as anyone I've ever come across...pretty close to a toss up between him and Crazy Casey!
    I wear sun visors and drink Budweisers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jacobson View Post
    If you want another opinion, post up on FB VJC page and tag Brian Durham. He runs the 40" CC's on his built, 1-ton, DD JKU. He drives to/from trails (at 70+mph), occasionally tows a small camp trailer, takes it to KOH and other long-haul trips. He also wheels his JKU about as hard as anyone I've ever come across...pretty close to a toss up between him and Crazy Casey!
    Thanks Tom. I messaged him.

Pretty much what I figured but mine gets trailered except for some highway and town so not that big a deal
    Long arm/37"/beedlocks/Mas grande arb Dana 44 rear/grande 44 front/ superjoints/WJ knuckle conversion/harness/cage/seats/winch/5.13/armor/skids/
    Parts/hydro/5-1/takes a beating that's for sure but still needs more crap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information