Thread: Table Mesa Cleanup - April 1st

Table Mesa Cleanup - April 1st

Unsure if everyone is aware, but the cleanup for Table Mesa (through Tread Lightly) is April 1st. The link below will take you to the sign-up page:

https://www.treadlightly.org/table-mesa-cleanup/

Of course, if the link does not work by clicking on it, just copy and paste it into a new browser.
    2014 JKU

Re: Table Mesa Cleanup - April 1st

Just a heads up...

The April 1st, 2017 clean-up has been cancelled.

Dear Table Mesa Volunteers,

We regret to inform you that due to an unexpected Bureau of Land Management Law Enforcement issue we have been asked to postpone the Table Mesa Clean-Up Project scheduled for April 1st, 2017.

We at Tread Lightly! along with all the Respected Access Arizona Partners are extremely grateful for your willingness and dedication to participate in this vitally important public land project. Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you and we hope you will continue to be a steward of our public lands in Arizona as well as a good ambassador of the shooting sports we all love.

Agency representatives will be on site April 1st at the previously determined meeting location to let anyone that shows up know the project has been cancelled.
    Thank you for your understanding.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Here is what I have seen:

From Evan at Tread Lightly

"The story I'm getting is that BLM has a problem with enforcing a 6 hour shooting closer during the time of the project. Sounds like it has to do with some open investigation. They have also said they there is some concern about some sort contamination out there right now. This is a very unusual situation and I'm going the blm office today to get some answers. I'll keep you posted on what I find out."

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4.0, NV4500, Atlas II, TAD Shafts, 30 spline D30/Trussed & Gusseted, Budget PSC Hydro-Assist/LetzRoll 7075 steering, Currie 9, 4.56s, ARBs, M.O.R.E Shock Towers, 6.125" SUA lift, 35" MTRK, Kilby/York OBA, Warn, Caged, Raven Armor, Fenom Fab Sliders, Geniuine China Bro Bars, Zip Ties, Duct Tape

Can't wait to hear what's up.

Thread Information