Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly Hatchet, Foghat.

Molly Hatchet, Foghat.

This weekend in Cottonwood. The Thunder Valley Rally.

Blog Entries

Re: Molly Hatchet, Foghat.

Slow ride!!!!
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

Yea! But it'll be a fast ride Friday night to get up there!

I'm more into MH than Foghat.

Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Slow ride!!!!
    take it easy
    Barry
    Wheel it while ya can
    and sway bars are overrated. IMO

Molly Hatchett are down to 30 guitar players now..
    1973 Scout 11, 350 Police Interceptor, 350 turbo box, triple sticked doubler, 4.56s Detroit & Arb, 37" Trepadors, Ctm's & Chromoly front, 14 bolt rear, Hydraulic 10,000lb winch, full recovery gear. I wheel farm equipment. ' Bozo's ' founding member.

I went to a lynyrd skynyrd concert a couple years ago and couldn't believe how many people were on the stage. But it sounded good! I have never seen MH. I hope it's not disappointing.

Triple guitar threats.... Molly Hatchet should only be using 3. (which still makes me chuckle as a lover of power trios)

Bonus points for anyone who knows what band broke up and then re-formed to become Foghat, without the old singer/songwriter? No searching the interwebs....
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Wow, flashback to Arizona Jam.
    82 Cherokee WT SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post

Bonus points for anyone who knows what band broke up and then re-formed to become Foghat, without the old singer/songwriter? No searching the interwebs....
    They were from one of many versions of Savoy Brown.
    https://youtu.be/qlqqeobOJvg
    Jeff

Drink More Water

Molly Hatchet, Foghat.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked & Loaded View Post
    They were from one of many versions of Savoy Brown.
    https://youtu.be/qlqqeobOJvg
    Winner, Jeff!! One of my dogs is named Savoy and I still enjoy seeing Kim play here, annually. Pretty funny to think he was opening up for the Beatles, when he was 15.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    I went to a lynyrd skynyrd concert a couple years ago and couldn't believe how many people were on the stage. But it sounded good! I have never seen MH. I hope it's not disappointing.
    And I can't believe they let you up on stage. It was crowded enough before you started singing.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience more often than not comes from bad judgement.

Savoy brown with fridgid pink in Detroit!
    That was a great show!
    Im back to the drawing board
    STAY TUNED!

Molly Hatchet, Foghat.

Keeping this a bit off topic. Kim Simmons brings a three piece version of Savoy Brown through town, once a year. They play the Rhythm Room, normally in late Spring.

Back on topic: Enjoy the ride and the show, Doug. I'm sitting in Sky Harbor, heading out for the weekend or I would have taken a putt on up, as well.
    Last edited by Huck; 09-15-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks Huck. Some day we'll take a ride together.

I never worry about threads I start going off topic! Thanks for the info on Simmons. I'll keep an eye on his schedule.

Mike- As strange as it sounds, Skynyard did not invite me up to perform with them! I was invited and encouraged to perform the 'original' hit in Durango over the labor day weekend but declined. When I looked around the room I just didn't see the right type of audience! (the kind you find at the Yacht Club)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information