Thread: Ktar

Ktar

Does anyone else listen to these dip****s on KTAR right after the dave ramsey show? They are so out there I can't get myself to change the station.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Ktar

Mac and Gatos? Not too often anymore, I find myself quickly irritated and find something else. I think that it was a better show years ago when they were on later in the evening. They may have still been on the AM dial at that time.

Blog Entries

Re: Ktar

I used to, but I avoid them now. Don't know what changed, but I find them utterly annoying.

I hooked up a new radio in my daily (cuz the old one completely broke, not because I'm blingin') and specifically got one that I could hook up a usb, and now I just listen to audio books on that. Much better for the commute to and from work.

Are you talking about Coast to Coast radio? That stuff is hilarious!
    I'ma cookin' somethin' up!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Does anyone else listen to these dip****s on KTAR right after the dave ramsey show? They are so out there I can't get myself to change the station.
    Kinda like Stern but not as good? IDK but Dave Ramsey is lame. Kinda like Suzy Orman to me. Pay down your highest interest rate cards first. What a concept.
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TanTJJim View Post
    Are you talking about Coast to Coast radio? That stuff is hilarious!
    Dave ramsey is on twice, once from noon-2 and again from like 7-9 or 8-10 (cannot remember which) Coast to coast is on after the later one. Mac and Gatos is on from 2-6 or what ever. They are annoying, and their jokes about their producer Lloyd and the girl's husband being old are over done.

Mac and Gatos are wishy washy idiots. I tried to listen to them but was done very quickly.

I like Fact or Fiction. The rest of the show is OK. The VJC Facebook page is funnier.
    Jeff

Drink More Water

Yea, it's the mac and gatos. We have two rooms that make up the shop. I control the radio in the machine shop/ fabrication area and the other guy controls the one in the main shop where my desk is. I enjoy the Dave Ramsey show though I do agree it's just like a diet; eat less and exercise and you'll lose weight! But these guys are so stupid in the things they say. They were talking about that murder-suicide at Independence high and saying how the parents of the 15 YO boy that gave the girl the weapon should be charged as well. Then they go on to say that Arizona needs laws that hold parents responsible for acts like this. Just absolute idiots. To me they are just wannabe mainstream media goof balls. But the things they say are just so stupid I find it hard to get up and shut it off. I guess I just never realized people could be that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked & Loaded View Post
    I like Fact or Fiction. The rest of the show is OK. The VJC Facebook page is funnier.
    Sometimes!.....

Blog Entries

I am so frickin tired of Dave Ramsey and his use of the B word, budget I own a jeep, I can't stick to a budget!
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    I am so frickin tired of Dave Ramsey and his use of the B word, budget I own a jeep, I can't stick to a budget!
    LOL! I sold Kawasaki dirt bikes and got a jeep, I sold my yamaha road bike for a harley....when someone says budget around me they get punched in the face!

Thread Information