Hello gang, I'm posting here for the first time under my small start up Internet business that I'm getting into. I'm relatively new to jeeps (although I've been around them all my life. My father was in the military and highly influenced my love for jeeps.) I have owned my JK for over 3 years and has gone from a normal JKU to a highly modified trail machine with no end in sight for upgrades. Now I'm looking to make my passion into a way of life. My background and current day job is a Toyota accessories and installations. ( I know :/ ) and I'm bringing that experience and expertise into this venture. I'm not looking to tackle big projects just yet but want to begin by providing LED lighting systems and a few bumper, side steps, and tire carrier accessories. My current providers are Addictive Desert Designs, Aurora lighting technologies and also a wholesale parts warehouse here in AZ.

I do not want to sit here and provide you empty promises. All I ask is to please give me a chance take a look at my website. If it's not what you're looking for, please inform me of what it is you need.

Thank you all. Many of you have met me on the trails and the east side meet and greets. I look forward to hopefully meeting the rest of VJC at this years trail runs and look forward to this years Crown King rally.

Jaden Garcia
(480) 710-8757 personal mobile
(602) 899-3801 business
jaden@projectoneoffroad.com
www.projectoneoffroad.com
Please be kind the website is a work in progress. If I posted this in the wrong location please forgive and any typos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk