Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Donation Match Program. Take a look...

Re: Donation Match Program. Take a look...

Transaction just verified with PayPal.
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

Quote Originally Posted by aribelin View Post

100 annual run raffle tickets sold! 100% proceeds to the lobbyist fund!
    Nice job, Mr. Ribelin!! I thank you.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    Nice job, Mr. Ribelin!! I thank you.
    Still hoping to add another $2000 from selling the next 100 tickets before the annual run. Can't seem to get the majority of the run participants interested
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

Quote Originally Posted by aribelin View Post
    Can't seem to get the majority of the run participants interested
    That's just fine with those of us that have bought our tickets. It gives us better odds lol. But seriously, I hope all of the tickets sell quick so your investment can return the highest dollar amount for the offroad community. Thank you Allen for what you do for our club and the offroad family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go everyone!!!!! With the match we raised over $35K!!!!!!

Name:  AZOHVCUpdate0731a.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  59.3 KB
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

Quote Originally Posted by My1stJeep View Post
    Wicked cool!

Do us a big favor and let us know what's up with the lobbying process: who's doing it, which officials need written to, when public meetings are held... I think some of us have time and inclination to stay engaged, and prolly everybody likes knowing how their $ got spent.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience more often than not comes from bad judgement.

That's awesome! Awesome Awesome Awesome! I know it seems insignificant next to $35,000, but there will be close to another $600 coming from our Annual CK Run t-shirt sales as well. The money will be PayPalled next week...

Scott
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

The raffle has also generated another $520 as of today, in addition to the $2000 of raffle money that has already been sent in. I'm hoping to sell the remaining 74 tickets so I can send in another $2000 in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by My1stJeep View Post

Name:  AZOHVCUpdate0731a.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  59.3 KB
    Welcome to "What Up Wednesday"! What up with this effort? What did the lobbyist get put together for the air quality counter-proposal? I might reach out to Rachel on FarceBook and see wut up.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience more often than not comes from bad judgement.

I was thinking about this about a month ago. I signed up for alerts with Maricopa County for no burn days and was very surprised to see that they are trying to enforce the PM2.5 and no OHV use on no burn days and as far as I can tell that never passed in our state. I've found it in other states, but not this one. Does anyone know if it did indeed pass in Az?
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    I was thinking about this about a month ago. I signed up for alerts with Maricopa County for no burn days and was very surprised to see that they are trying to enforce the PM2.5 and no OHV use on no burn days and as far as I can tell that never passed in our state. I've found it in other states, but not this one. Does anyone know if it did indeed pass in Az?
    Here is what A.R.S. says. FYI

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument....49&DocType=ARS

49-457.03. Off-road vehicles; pollution advisory days; applicability; penalties

A. In area A, as defined in section 49-541, a person shall not operate an off-highway vehicle, an all-terrain vehicle or an off road recreational motor vehicle on an unpaved surface that is not a public or private road, street or lawful easement during any high pollution advisory day forecast for particulate matter by the department.

B. This section does not apply to:

1. An event that is intended for off highway vehicles, all terrain vehicles or off road recreational motor vehicles and that is endorsed, authorized, permitted or sponsored by a public agency, that occurs on a designated route or area and that includes dust abatement measures at all staging areas, parking areas and entrances.

2. An event that occurs at a facility for which an admission or user fee is charged and that includes dust abatement measures.

3. A closed course that is maintained with dust abatement measures.

4. An off highway vehicle, all-terrain vehicle or off road recreational motor vehicle used in the normal course of business or the normal course of government operations.

5. Golf carts that are used as part of a private or public golf course operation.

C. A person who violates this section is subject to:

1. A warning for the first violation.

2. The imposition of a civil penalty of fifty dollars for the second violation.

3. The imposition of a civil penalty of one hundred dollars for the third violation.

4. The imposition of a civil penalty of two hundred fifty dollars for the fourth or any subsequent violation.

D. For violations of this section, the control officer or other enforcement officer shall use a uniform civil ticket and complaint substantially similar to a uniform traffic ticket and complaint prescribed by the rules of procedure in civil traffic cases adopted by the supreme court. The control officer or other enforcement officer may issue citations to persons in violation of this section.
    2004 LJ, I6, BFG KM2 33s, 3" Teraflex lift, d30/d44, Locked/LSD, 4.56, 8K winch, Rancho rs9000x. - Joe -

Thanks for posting that. The PM10 has been in effect for some time. It's the PM2.5 that will really hurt us. The number of high pollution advisory days could triple.

I'm no expert on this. But I've even had people that work in public land management tell me this would be bad for our sport.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Thanks for posting that. The PM10 has been in effect for some time. It's the PM2.5 that will really hurt us. The number of high pollution advisory days could triple.

I'm no expert on this. But I've even had people that work in public land management tell me this would be bad for our sport.
    True. There are a lot of no-burn days compared to PM10 advisories. Although, I haven't heard anything about these being enforced, and I'm on several OHV type forums.
    2004 LJ, I6, BFG KM2 33s, 3" Teraflex lift, d30/d44, Locked/LSD, 4.56, 8K winch, Rancho rs9000x. - Joe -

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information