Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bump this every time aroundincircles closes a thread

Re: Bump this every time aroundincircles closes a thread

Quote Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
    exactly.
    Party pooper.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    90 YJ, 93 4.0l, AX-15, 3.55 D35/30 with ARB F/R, Atlas 4.3:1, Warn Full Float kit rear, on 33's, M.O.R.E motor mounts, 1" BL, Warn 9k.

Blog Entries

1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Rio Grande, 31" tires, 3" lift, 12k lbs winch, front Spartan lockers
    We keep a log of our Jeep adventures on our website: Arizona Adventurers

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Wait? He's not doing a V8 swap? Who would have guessed?

Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    Beat me to it! But if aroundincircles reads this, the best suggestion in the closed thread was to ditch yours and call it good. Get a newer late 90's XJ and try again, maybe? My '97 was pretty reliable.
    Ted - K2AMD
    2006 KJ pretty much stock, but well stocked when I travel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locked & Loaded View Post
    LOL. I'm one of the dbags.

This one doesn't really count, but here is a bump for this thread anyway.

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showt...holds-air-Free

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showt...95#post1064495

Guess the house is sold!
    Good job Karl!
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    But, yea, when it comes to those types of headlights, round is best!

Tom is ON IT. Congrats Karl!
    4.0, NV4500, Atlas II, TAD Shafts, 30 spline D30/Trussed & Gusseted, Budget PSC Hydro-Assist/LetzRoll 7075 steering, Currie 9, 4.56s, ARBs, M.O.R.E Shock Towers, 6.125" SUA lift, 35" MTRK, Kilby/York OBA, Warn, Caged, Raven Armor, Fenom Fab Sliders, Geniuine China Bro Bars, Zip Ties, Duct Tape

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tmgarmon View Post

Guess the house is sold!
    Good job Karl!
    Thanks, we have 50+ showings in less than 3 weeks. All while we were living in the house. I think I vacuumed the floors more in that 3 weeks than I had in the previous year. People went through our stuff, broke a window, left doors and windows wide open, and rearranged our furniture. it feels really good to be done with this part of the process. Its a cash offer, and we will close the week after next.

Wow, that's wild man. What a market! I have not sold a home in a long time and I guess never had traffic like that. Were you even able to figure out which realtors were bringing in the people who were trashing your stuff and place?
    4.0, NV4500, Atlas II, TAD Shafts, 30 spline D30/Trussed & Gusseted, Budget PSC Hydro-Assist/LetzRoll 7075 steering, Currie 9, 4.56s, ARBs, M.O.R.E Shock Towers, 6.125" SUA lift, 35" MTRK, Kilby/York OBA, Warn, Caged, Raven Armor, Fenom Fab Sliders, Geniuine China Bro Bars, Zip Ties, Duct Tape

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    Wow, that's wild man. What a market! I have not sold a home in a long time and I guess never had traffic like that. Were you even able to figure out which realtors were bringing in the people who were trashing your stuff and place?
    a couple of times, but a lot of days, we had showings back, all day on the weekends, and from 2-7 most nights, so it wasn't possible for us to go back. The day the window was broken, we had 6 showings back to back, and we have no idea which person broke it, or how many people saw it broken/not broken. and we had like 4 more before we could get it fixed (broken on a sunday, soonest I could get somebody out was tuesday).

when we sold our house down in maricopa, we had maybe 1/3rd the number of showings, and didn't have people so rough on our house. Part of the problem is, a vast majority of the homes in our area/price range are flips. so are empty. My realtor kept getting asked if we were actually living in the home. They didn't believe we were, and they were supposed to schedule time through an app, so we knew to get out of the house, but we had them show up randomly too. We turned them away. they would show up at the worst times, like when we were putting our kids down to bed (far after our last available time). or early in the morning when my wife was trying to get my son off to school, things like that, because despite cars in the driveway, and furniture, and the listing saying we were still in the house, nobody believed it. Now we worked hard to make the house look as good as possible, but we are still in the house until next week, so my son could finish school.

Quote Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
    a couple of times, but a lot of days, we had showings back, all day on the weekends, and from 2-7 most nights, so it wasn't possible for us to go back. The day the window was broken, we had 6 showings back to back, and we have no idea which person broke it, or how many people saw it broken/not broken. and we had like 4 more before we could get it fixed (broken on a sunday, soonest I could get somebody out was tuesday).

when we sold our house down in maricopa, we had maybe 1/3rd the number of showings, and didn't have people so rough on our house. Part of the problem is, a vast majority of the homes in our area/price range are flips. so are empty. My realtor kept getting asked if we were actually living in the home. They didn't believe we were, and they were supposed to schedule time through an app, so we knew to get out of the house, but we had them show up randomly too. We turned them away. they would show up at the worst times, like when we were putting our kids down to bed (far after our last available time). or early in the morning when my wife was trying to get my son off to school, things like that, because despite cars in the driveway, and furniture, and the listing saying we were still in the house, nobody believed it. Now we worked hard to make the house look as good as possible, but we are still in the house until next week, so my son could finish school.
    Incredible!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    Incredible!
    if my wife ever says she thinks we need to move again. I'm just going to burn the house to the ground. Probably with myself in it. or her. Undecided at this moment!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tmgarmon View Post

Guess the house is sold!
    Good job Karl!
    everything is going through, and our offer on a new house was accepted, so I'll be up in N. mesa off Lindsay and Mcdowell, baring any other major complications.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information