Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: *Joe* Life Membership

  1. #1

    *Joe* Life Membership

    Joe,
    I'm sure I paid for a life membership a while back and its showing me a registered user. I was trying to post in the market place thinking and didn't realize it until I looked for the add thread and it wasn't there. Any help with this is appreciated.

    Thanks,
    -Steve

    I would have sent you a PM but your Inbox is full

    In Valor there is hope.
    Water's wet, sky's blue and God love the Infantry!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Queen Creek
    Posts
    8,799

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Roughian98TJ View Post
    I would have sent you a PM but your Inbox is full
    Joe West can't have a full Inbox, I sent him a PM on your behalf.
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

  3. #3

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Then my **** is all ****ed up cause I tried

    In Valor there is hope.
    Water's wet, sky's blue and God love the Infantry!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,073

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by aribelin View Post
    Joe West can't have a full Inbox, I sent him a PM on your behalf.
    One of the new Mods must have banned Joe! My money is on that Steve Jackson guy!


    Gravity hates me!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Cloud
    Posts
    14,573

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    There you go, I found your life subscription and set you back up. Not sure why yours "expired", as it's set to expire the year 2038. All Life Members are set to expire on Jan 1, 2038. I think Joe is going to arrange a mass suicide by handing out Addidas sneakers and having you all drink the Kool Aid. Either that or that's the date all UNIX systems blow up. One or the other, but I digress... you're all fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by djui5 View Post
    I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Green Jeep View Post
    I have no clue...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sun City, AZ
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by OLM View Post
    One of the new Mods must have banned Joe! My money is on that Steve Jackson guy!
    Lol I promise I didn't ban anyone YET. But I am making a list. I'm not sure if I will check it twice or not yet

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,528
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by mingoglia View Post
    There you go, I found your life subscription and set you back up. Not sure why yours "expired", as it's set to expire the year 2038. All Life Members are set to expire on Jan 1, 2038. I think Joe is going to arrange a mass suicide by handing out Addidas sneakers and having you all drink the Kool Aid. Either that or that's the date all UNIX systems blow up. One or the other, but I digress... you're all fixed.
    HaHa! Vaya con dios amigos! I'll throw that cup o grape KoolAid over my shoulder like I do with my buddies Tequila shots.
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

  8. #8

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

    In Valor there is hope.
    Water's wet, sky's blue and God love the Infantry!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    874

    Re: *Joe* Life Membership

    x
    Last edited by Sputternutz; 01-04-2015 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Delete

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Support ORBA membership with small membership charge?
    By azdesertrhino in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 01:40 PM
  2. Just bought my VJC Life Membership
    By TreeKiller in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Membership
    By katvans in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 05:46 PM
  4. Membership
    By hharvey in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 11:19 AM
  5. Membership?!?!
    By Phessor in forum Problems and Suggestions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •