Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teenage love

Teenage love

So my freshman daughter got a boyfriend sometime during the first week of September. I don't know how they do it these days but they were identified as boyfriend and girlfriend. Then this week the little douchebag told her he loved her. Josie was like ***? I barely know you. Bye. Single again. Proud dad for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the early bird gets the worm........but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Re: Teenage love

YEA JOSIE!

I won't go into stories about my daughter as a Junior and "the boys"....
    The focus Is your daughter knows when that TIME is!
    That's AWESOME!
    Sometimes I've posted how I'm a proud dad,
    It's your turn to be that PROUD DAD!
    Im back to the drawing board
    STAY TUNED!

X2 ^
    You don't need a Plan "B", if Jesus is plan "A".
    ..unknown

Im dreading the teenage years for both my girls. Thats cool that Josie didn't fall for it. She sounds like a smart girl. Good job dad.
    Ruben

My kids were all boys. Soooo thankful.
    90 YJ, 93 4.0l, AX-15, 3.55 D35/30 with ARB F/R, Atlas 4.3:1, Warn Full Float kit rear, on 33's, M.O.R.E motor mounts, 1" BL, Warn 9k.

Smart girl .mine is16 years old had a boy friend till he started to call all the time and ask where she was and why are you there. Now she is single in i am proud of her we dident even have to tell her. One thing tho i find it fun to mess with him when he came over.

Well this thread wasn't exactly what I thought.... thank God.
    Quote Originally Posted by djui5 View Post
    I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Green Jeep View Post
    I have no clue...

Quote Originally Posted by chopped7 View Post
    So my freshman daughter got a boyfriend sometime during the first week of September. I don't know how they do it these days but they were identified as boyfriend and girlfriend. Then this week the little douchebag told her he loved her. Josie was like ***? I barely know you. Bye. Single again. Proud dad for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should be proud!!
    A little bit of something is a whole lot better than nothing.

Damn, what's with kids professing "love" for each other? Good for your daughter to walk away from that man! You have several shotguns placed around the house for use when these types of "boyfriends" come around right?
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

Thats funny when i finnaly said my daughter could bring her bf over i was out in the yard playing with the horses. I happen to have my sidearm on me. At first he just stood there later all scared.later i found out hes never even held a real gun and never ben around big animals. Anyways i asked him to hold the horse for a minute and he tried acting tough . Be was so scared he dident want to come over for a while to much at once i guess.

As a father of 5 daughters, it was a exciting time. We just gave them the tools to deal with the young men, (as i was quite the lothario at one time) educated them to the moves most would use, and it all played out, had some drama, but hey its gals, all managed to graduate college, and start a career before getting hitched, two are hitched, two have their "boy toys" and the other one is somewhere in the world finding herself. LOL, and she is having a great time, and good on her.

Give them the info and tools to make sound judgement calls, and you'll be grinning ear to ear, as the stories flow home.
    congrats on a great gal.
    Rj

she's a good kid(for the most part). her brother on the other hand, OMG. he just graduated from high school, joined the navy (sworn in but still here) , works at radio shack during the day part time and fear farm at night for the Halloween season. he leaves in january. smart, good looking, responsible young man. I'm extremely proud of him as well BUT.... I'm hearing rumors from his buddies and people that he wants to get married to his girlfriend and she's not even knocked up. she's hot but she isn't that hot. I think I would rather find out he smokes weed or something than find out he wants to get married before he's 20. hopefully they come to their senses. we haven't talked about it but I'm sure we will at some point before he leaves. not that talking sense to him will do any good. he is at the age where he still thinks he knows everything. ah the joys of parenting.
    the early bird gets the worm........but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I just let them know that with my heart/lung disease I'm dying anyway so it would be no big deal the take them out if they mess with my daughter. Generally worked really well, that and the 12 gauge shells with boys names written on them sitting across the top of my safe.
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

Quote Originally Posted by aribelin View Post
    I just let them know that with my heart/lung disease I'm dying anyway so it would be no big deal the take them out if they mess with my daughter. Generally worked really well, that and the 12 gauge shells with boys names written on them sitting across the top of my safe.
    I figured one of the reasons I am building up my jeep is so that when I kill one of their boyfriends, I can go farther into the desert to bury their body than the cops can.
    07 JKU, Teraflex Dana 60 Front/ 14 Bolt Rear, ARBs, 40" MT/R-Ks, Antirock, Teraflex Long Arm, 5 screaming children, 430hp LS3 Engine swap completed. ENGINE SWAP THREAD LINK HERE Cage, Coilovers, and 14 Bolt swap NEW FULL CAGE, THIRD ROW, COILOVERS, 14 BOLT SWAP THREAD HERE

Uh-oh lets not get carried away now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information