Thread: WOD for Dogs

WOD for Dogs

Dogs are a big part of the offroad community. We love them and they love us. The Crossfit gym I go to is doing a work out to raise money for two rescue foundations. I am NOT a crossfit person. I do strongman and powerlifting but I will be getting my cardio on for this cause. Its $20 to do the workout. I am racing for last place. Anyone want to join me?
    If you dont know the movements for the workout, dont worry. We have great people that can show you what to do and how not to kill yourself

Aug 16th 9am

With all of the dog lovers and people looking to get into KOH race shape out there, we thought this would be a great opportunity not only to get a great workout but also to support a couple of great organizations. Feel free to join us for the actual workout, Dog Gone Good, or support us by making a donation.

A minimum donation of $20 is required to participate in the event.

Shirts can be purchased from https://www.booster.com/wodfordogs2014. Please include "East Valley CrossFit" in the comments field so that a portion of these funds will be donated to Pittie Me Rescue.

More Info

WOD for Dogs is a national workout to raise money for improving the lives of homeless dogs. Wallace the Pit Bull Foundation is partnering with gyms and rescue organizations across the country in order to raise money, educate, and encourage the adoption of amazing dogs waiting for a home to call their own. Each gym involved is splitting funds with a local organization of their choice, so donations through these gyms directly help local organizations making a difference within their communities. They also support Wallace the Pit Bull Foundation, which promotes programs that make an impact on the big picture. WTPB Foundation will first be donating to New Mexico Pets Alive! If we can reach our $20K goal, we will be able to make a second donation to Safe Humane Chicago! Please help make this happen by donating and sharing this link! We're excited for the positive impact this will have on homeless dogs everywhere, and greatly appreciate your support!
    I lift heavy things

Re: WOD for Dogs

I'm sure I'm missing it, but what does WOD stand for?
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Workout of the day? Just a guess.
    K7ARB

Sorry its a crossfit thing. WOD= Workout Of the Day.

Also this is a work out for people to do but dogs are welcome at the gym for the event.
    I lift heavy things

May bring my two rescues and a somewhat able body, to break a sweat. Need to see if I'm in town, Robert. Thanks for posting.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Awesome! Hope to see you out there.
    I lift heavy things

bump
    I lift heavy things

Thread Information