Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 17 Dogs die at Boarding Home

Re: 17 Dogs die at Boarding Home

I heard that story it's sad, sorry you loss two of your family members. I signed that petition.

I just wanted to thank everyone once again for all the support.

Dave, we are working with a lawyer now (John Schill) who represented many high profile animal abuse cases and has a great relationship with Sheriff Joe. John was the lawyer that represented Mickey the pit bull recently. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we will keep the info should something fall through.

Sheriff Joe assured us over and over that he will not treat this or any other case different because of who is involved. He gave us assurance that he will get to the bottom of this issue. He also said it was unfortunate that someone on his staff stated this was an accident and we should all be confident this is not done.

Our dogs are at the center of the investigation, Zed and Elle will have necropsies performed, they were the first to be preserved so we should get good data from them. We do lose some info because they have been frozen but it is better than the other dogs that have spoiled. Mia's vet records will be used as well. We are still pushing for action. I will keep everyone posted.
    Last edited by 94WHYJ; 06-23-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Yee Haw! That's positive news!
    Im back to the drawing board
    STAY TUNED!

be relentless jason...............just f'n relentless..........can't let these f'rs get away with this.........terrible terrilble for this to happen.........prayin for ya...

So sorry for your loss Jason. Such a sad story.
    Knuckle Busters LLC -Jeep parts, service, restoration and fabrication
    480-634-8846 Hrs. Mon thru Fri 8-5
    240 E Coury ave #130 Mesa 85210

I watched the 20 minute unedited footage from the news interview with one of the owners last night. I gotta say, that lady was dumb dumb dumb for standing there and doing that back and forth with all those reporters with the attitude she had and no legal representation. First off, mostly unapologetic. Snapping at the reporters, accusing the media of sensationalism, telling the news people that the pet owners are lying about what they were told of the conditions inside the home, etc, trying to justify why they told the untrue story about the dogs running away. Came across extremely poorly. Second, the story about the electrical wiring that was supposedly chewed through. FISHY. She said repeatedly that the exposed wires "were still sparking" when the dogs were checked at 5:30am or whenever it was, and that their house almost burnt down as a result. So apparently now, exposed electrical wires in a modern home can "spark" for hours and hours without tripping a breaker. RIIIIGGGGHHHT. She is also saying now that her daughter and daughter's husband (Flake's kid) were sleeping at the property, never left, and that part was misreported. So now they were supposedly there the whole time.

This just gets more and more twisted.

Jason, fwiw, I really hope you guys are able to get some justice man.

Scott
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    I watched the 20 minute unedited footage from the news interview with one of the owners last night. I gotta say, that lady was dumb dumb dumb for standing there and doing that back and forth with all those reporters with the attitude she had and no legal representation. First off, mostly unapologetic. Snapping at the reporters, accusing the media of sensationalism, telling the news people that the pet owners are lying about what they were told of the conditions inside the home, etc, trying to justify why they told the untrue story about the dogs running away. Came across extremely poorly. Second, the story about the electrical wiring that was supposedly chewed through. FISHY. She said repeatedly that the exposed wires "were still sparking" when the dogs were checked at 5:30am or whenever it was, and that their house almost burnt down as a result. So apparently now, exposed electrical wires in a modern home can "spark" for hours and hours without tripping a breaker. RIIIIGGGGHHHT. She is also saying now that her daughter and daughter's husband (Flake's kid) were sleeping at the property, never left, and that part was misreported. So now they were supposedly there the whole time.

This just gets more and more twisted.

Jason, fwiw, I really hope you guys are able to get some justice man.

Scott
    I have not watched a lot of the coverage for obvious reasons. What she said makes no sense, if the wires were still sparking then the circuit didn't trip and the AC unit would have still been powered. These people are as good at lying as they are at caring for animals.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Starting to loose track of the various layers of bull**** and inconsistencies coming from these people. Still calling Bravo Sierra on their timeline. I also think that hole in the sheetrock was pre existing. I had a Doberman that would dig holes in walls (and floors) and the damage didn't look like that.

This message sent using 100% recycled electrons
    If youíre not paying for it, youíre the product. #deletefacebook

Total BS. If you want, I'll volunteer to stay in a similar room overnight with no A/C (from 11pm - 5am, as the story reports the ONLY time the A/C was out). No way that is enough time to kill animals this time of year. Cool the room up to that 11pm point, kill the power, and come check on me in the AM. You might want to go ahead and wait until 6-7am...5am is too early to wake me!

They lost 20/21 out of 28 dogs. So it wan't some freak occurence by say, 1 weak/old dog that couldn't take it. That's 75% loss! In 6hrs?!?!? No way.

I know nothing will bring back your pups, but I do hope there is some justice found here. Good luck, Jason.
    I wear sun visors and drink Budweisers.

Signed the petition and made a comment about a senator's son having the "sweep it under the rug" out come. Very sad. The stories are total BS and they have buried themselves by lying about it.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

VERY sorry for your loss.

Petition is signed.

I can't read what all happened, it will just piss me off and that doesn't do anyone any good.

Best of luck, and go after those SOB's and don't stop!

Signed and posted the petition link on my Facebook page.
    Matt, 04 TJ Rubicon, Auto, 3" Lift, 1.25" JKS BL, JKS Quick Discos, Brown Dog 1" MML, Winch, 33" Tires, Uniden CB

Petition signed.
    Russ
    '06 Rubi LJ, mostly stock except for lift, 35s, armor, blah, blah, blah.

Signed it. This is pet slaughter. Much like manslaughter. And they should serve jail time, be fined, and forced to pay for compensation to each victim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
    Signed it. This is pet slaughter. Much like manslaughter. And they should serve jail time, be fined, and forced to pay for compensation to each victim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. Unfortunately in Arizona dogs are considered property. We are working with people to make some positive change come from this and hopefully get the laws rewritten.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information