Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 Dogs die at Boarding Home

Re: 17 Dogs die at Boarding Home

Signed and up on FB. Effing sucks.
    #FactsMatter

Signed up. Sorry for the loss to your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

so very sorry fort your loss Jason and I hope that the owners are held responsible and punished severely and never allowed to operate a facility again............

Senator Flake's son was involved.

http://crosstalk.kinja.com/17-dogs-d...discreet-chaos
    82 Cherokee WT SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Quote Originally Posted by Will E View Post
    I knew there was a tie but I didn't know it was that close.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This story is so disgusting. I can't even imagine what Jason and the other dog owners are going through.

For what it is worth, it looks like a few signatures are being added to the petition every minute, so at the very least there shouldn't be a problem collecting the remaining 1,340 (of 7,500) signatures needed.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Signed. When I read the articles, I was incredulous. A dog chewed through a wall, then chewed through electrical cables which shut off the entire room's electricity, including AC, but without electrocuting the dog? And many of the dogs dies within 5 hours of that time, at night. And they first told lies about what really happened to the dogs?

Riiiiiggggghhhht. Mmmmkay.
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    Signed. When I read the articles, I was incredulous. A dog chewed through a wall, then chewed through electrical cables which shut off the entire room's electricity, including AC, but without electrocuting the dog? And many of the dogs dies within 5 hours of that time, at night. And they first told lies about what really happened to the dogs?

Riiiiiggggghhhht. Mmmmkay.
    It's infuriating. Nothing adds up.

They are at the very least lying about the timeline. Weather.com says it was between 72 and 81 degrees with no solar load during the time they were reported unattended.

The next petition should involve proposing legislation that would force kennels/boarding facilities in this state to either staff their facilities 24/7 or pay for central station monitoring that would monitor hi tempature conditions.
    #FactsMatter

Quote Originally Posted by 2equisYJ View Post
    They are at the very least lying about the timeline. Weather.com says it was between 72 and 81 degrees with no solar load during the time they were reported unattended.

The next petition should involve proposing legislation that would force kennels/boarding facilities in this state to either staff their facilities 24/7 or pay for central station monitoring that would monitor hi tempature conditions.
    FOR SURE. That's the reason people pay to board their animals, right? So that they can ensure they are looked after while their owners are away or otherwise occupied?

Scott
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

So we are going down to Sheriff Joe's office now to meet with all the other families and him. I will post up after the meeting.

MCSO: Investigation ongoing after dog deaths
    Ashley Loose
    on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 PM MST

17 dogs died of heat exhaustion at a Gilbert boarding facility.
    Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference Monday afternoon regarding the incident that killed 21 dogs at a Gilbert boarding facility.

MCSO confirmed that 21 dogs died after air conditioning to the facility was cut off when one of the dogs chewed through a wire.

It appears that there were 28 dogs at the facility, according to Sheriff Arpaio, but some survived.

"We all love dogs. This is an unfortunate situation that occurred," Sheriff Arpaio said.

MCSO is conducting a thorough investigation of the incident.

MCSO is unsure of the timeline of events, considering that the animals were OK in the late morning and dead in the afternoon.

Interviews are being conducted with caretakers, witnesses, owners and others to determine exactly what happened.

Sheriff Arpaio has acknowledged that the facility owners initially lied about the incident, saying that the dogs had run away.

Air-conditioning meters, call records and possible past complaints will be investigated to determine whether animal cruelty or neglect was a factor.

Necropsies are being performed on several of the dogs to hopefully confirm the cause of death.

"I think you know my record...We get the evidence and we take action," Sheriff Arpaio said about animal cruelty cases.

It is unsure at this time what, if any, civil or criminal charges will be filed.

Sheriff Arpaio said no permits are needed to run boarding facility businesses of this kind. He wants further action to be taken to ensure safety and proper care of the facilities.

Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

it's not justice and it won't bring your loved ones back but I would get the best lawyer I could and sue the F out of this facility and owners..................

RAY NORRIS best auto attorney and close friend of mine!
    Tell em I sent you for advisement!
    He'll direct you to the attorney who can help ya!
    Screw it,,,, I'll call em for ya dave
    BRB
    Im back to the drawing board
    STAY TUNED!

Ok I'm back,
    He wasn't in his office but the message will get to him!
    I'll PM with the advisement for you Jason!

This guys the best auto AT&T in town.
    Here's his office # for everybody!
    RAY NORRIS 6025308122
    He's with Gallager & Kennedy Law firm
    Dave abid
    Im back to the drawing board
    STAY TUNED!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information