Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Announcement of public scoping meetings for BLM's Black Canyon Recreation and Travel

Re: Announcement of public scoping meetings for BLM's Black Canyon Recreation and Tra

Bump.

In honor of Independence Day I respectfully propose that everyone take advantage of the opportunity to engage your land managers in an effort to keep trails open.

Please visit http://blackcanyon.mindmixer.com/ , create an account, and provide feedback on the activities you enjoy. The comment period will be open for another ~10 days.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience more often than not comes from bad judgement.

Re: Announcement of public scoping meetings for BLM's Black Canyon Recreation and Tra

One day left to make a comment or add one. Looks to only be 16 comments, so far.

Please log on and let them know how you use the area and what you would like to see out there.

Please visit http://blackcanyon.mindmixer.com/ , create an account, and provide feedback on the activities you enjoy. The comment period will be open for another day...
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Well I think I commented right. I've been out of sorts lately and almost missed this. Thanks for the bump!
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information