Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

Re: Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

I read about this a couple days ago. In a way, it's like this decade's OJ trial, except the Bundys weren't celebrities.
    '93 YJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas, 35s
    '17 WK2, 5.7, ZF8HP70, NV245, 31s

There's other videos out there as well. One of them shot from inside the truck at the first stop, where he's heard telling the feds that he's going to meet the Sheriff. They make it clear that they don't want him meeting the Sheriff, but he says he is anyway and they'll have to shoot him to stop it.

It's a screwed up deal, someone had to stand up for the ranchers. We've been watching local ranchers go belly up for years because of the new BLM regulations. This has brought about a rise in feed lots and now the PETA folks are going after them for the treatment of the beef cows.

One of the reasons the .gov wins these types of battles is because the media pushes it to the back burner and people forget about it. Bikers killed in Waco, 180 people arrested and charged with capital murder......No coverage. I'm watching that one as well and I don't see how the county will survive the repercussions. All those lives changed forever, jobs lost, one guy lost custody of his kids, another lost his business and they weren't even part of the Clubs. They were just there for the meeting because they ride.

Not trying to incite a revolution or anything, but people need to pay attention.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Our ranch leased 48 sections, and dealing with the blm was like poking yourself in the eye, I for one am glad the boys stood up to them, and big biz, it was all about favoritism and favors to politicians.

some of you may have dealt with the blm in regards land issues or access, the mgr of the area is under the impression its his/her little fiefdom.
    can't tell you how many times have gone toe to toe, attempting to make them own up to their part of lease agreement. Its the ranchers and farmers who take care of the land and whats on it, NOT THE BLM

just my opinion
    Rj

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    Our ranch leased 48 sections, and dealing with the blm was like poking yourself in the eye, I for one am glad the boys stood up to them, and big biz, it was all about favoritism and favors to politicians.

some of you may have dealt with the blm in regards land issues or access, the mgr of the area is under the impression its his/her little fiefdom.
    can't tell you how many times have gone toe to toe, attempting to make them own up to their part of lease agreement. Its the ranchers and farmers who take care of the land and whats on it, NOT THE BLM

just my opinion
    Rj
    Truer words seldom spoken.

The problem with the BLMs management style, as I see it, is THEY make the rules based on what THEIR beliefs are, If you do not follow THEIR rules, you are Cited by THEM. If you object and fight it, you go to court and testify in front of THEM. THEY then make the decision, which is normally the same as THEIR first, and then you are sentenced by THEM.

They have biologists coming straight out of college telling land stewards that have been taking care of the lands for centuries what needs to be done in order to protect the lands for centuries to come. And, really throwing a monkey wrench into all aspects of land management at the same time.

The american people are slowly waking up.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    <snip> the mgr of the area is under the impression its his/her little fiefdom.
    I have never personally had to deal with the BLM on any issues, but just from reading what goes on here with trail access, what happened with the Bundy's, and especially reading the story of the Hammond's in Oregon has given me this impression.

Thank you for backing it up from your own personal experience.
    Ted - K2AMD
    2006 KJ pretty much stock, but well stocked when I travel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locked & Loaded View Post
    LOL. I'm one of the dbags.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information