Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

Google Bundy Ranch and read about this. Lot's of videos on line. The BLM decided to round up and kill their cattle from what I can tell. They were using helicopters to round them up. I haven't looked into this very much yet but this could be the future!

The cousin took tasing three times and still didn't back down!
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Re: Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

I'd like to know more about this court order they were apparently enforcing....

Armed Federal Agents at Bundy Ranch in NV

Last edited by UBERK; 04-10-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Put this thread together with this other one in land use and... what the heck is going on?
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showt...167#post908167

This could unfortunately turn into another Ruby Ridge/Waco! One would think the Feds learned a thing or two after Waco?!

There are a lot of these stories in this country, but only a few have the balls to risk limb, life and especially freedom to stand up to the gangsta federal government!
    Last edited by Bugs; 04-10-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Get Down With the Sickness!

And all this time OTR I thought you were staunchly pro govt, no matter what, lol.

My quick observation. What if all those protestors were armed with something more than cell phones? Can you say Bunker Hill again?
    Ted - K2AMD
    2006 KJ pretty much stock, but well stocked when I travel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locked & Loaded View Post
    LOL. I'm one of the dbags.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
    And all this time OTR I thought you were staunchly pro govt, no matter what, lol.

My quick observation. What if all those protestors were armed with something more than cell phones? Can you say Bunker Hill again?
    The irony here is that this is taking place in Bunkerville, NV.
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/%28VI...38/38/Y/M.html
    White '94 ZJ on 33's
    "I've been doing so much with so little for so long that I can now do just about anything with practically nothing."

An UGLY sign of the times…
    Working for a living is highly over-rated...

Quote Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post

LOL! It's amazing the assumptions that can be made when you haven't met the person face to face! I thought one member on here was gay and turns out he's probably just bi-polar!!

There is also some talk that the BLM has already sold/leased the lands in question to oil companies for fracking. I haven't found any info yet but I received a message about it. The rancher stopped paying his fees in 1993. That put's him in the wrong because none of us have the right to use public land for gain without paying fees/taxes. This sounds like the BLM created a tortoise area without anyone showing up to the meetings to protest it. Sound familiar?

There will be violence in NV. I believe the Oath Keepers and other groups are mobilizing to go help. One government official was quoted saying the protestor's better have their coffin plans in order.

begin quote>

""Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins has caused outrage by remarking that Utahns planning to travel to Nevada to support Cliven Bundy in his standoff against the feds “better have funeral plans”.

The comments were revealed by Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner after he spoke with Collins about Utah ranchers and his colleagues on the County Commission complaining about tactics used by Bureau of Land Management agents during their seizure of Bundy’s cattle in southern Nevada.

“I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of “inbred bastards” and if we are coming to Clark County NV to support Cliven Bundy we all “better have funeral plans”. We should “turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business”. Now there’s some classy leadership for you,” wrote Bushman on his official Facebook page.""

end quote<

Some good reading.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...evada-Rancher#

This very thing is happening right here as well. Do not make the mistake of believing this is isolated to NV or to the Cliven family. Ranchers all over the country are being forced off the public lands just as off roaders are.
    Last edited by OTR-93YJ; 04-11-2014 at 12:00 PM.

JKCTAZ Guest

This could be the beginning of a dark time for this country. The people have had enough of the abuse of power that they [.GOV] have bestowed upon themselves without our permission through closed door, good ole boy meetings and law creation to ensure that power.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contract.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	56962

From Catherine - Here is the contract award for the "contracted cowboy" from the BLM (at least they think, got it off of the Bundy Ranch FB page). $966,000.00.

OTR: Bipolar, I almost fell off my chair I laughed so hard!
    Last edited by jkfamily; 04-11-2014 at 01:46 PM.

What happen to the first video? It was removed??
    Get Down With the Sickness!

BLM attempted cover-up of Sen. Reid/Chinese gov’t takeover of ranch for solar farm

The Bureau of Land Management, whose Director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.

redsolar Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

Corrupt Democratic Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) working with the Chinese gov’t to take land from hard-working Americans.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” the document states.

Another BLM report entitled Regional Mitigation Strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone (BLM Technical Note 444) reveals that Bundy’s land in question is within the “Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone and surrounding area” which is part of a broad U.S. Department of Energy program for “Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States” on land “managed” by BLM.

“In 2012, the BLM and the U.S. Department of Energy published the Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) for Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States,” the report reads. “The Final Solar Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement assessed the impact of utility-scale solar energy development on public lands in the six southwestern states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah.”

“The Approved Resource Management Plan Amendments/Record of Decision (ROD) for Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States implemented a comprehensive solar energy program for public lands in those states and incorporated land use allocations and programmatic and SEZ-specific design features into land use plans in the six-state study area.”

In 2012, the New American reported that Harry Reid’s son, Rory Reid, was the chief representative for a Chinese energy firm planning to build a $5-billion solar plant on public land in Laughlin, Nevada.

And journalist Marcus Stern with Reuters also reported that Sen. Reid was heavily involved in the deal as well.

“[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert,” he wrote. “Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada.”

“His son, a lawyer with a prominent Las Vegas firm that is representing ENN, helped it locate a 9,000-acre (3,600-hectare) desert site that it is buying well below appraised value from Clark County, where Rory Reid formerly chaired the county commission.”

Although these reports are in plain view, the mainstream media has so far ignored this link.

The BLM’s official reason for encircling the Bundy family with sniper teams and helicopters was to protect the endangered desert tortoise, which the agency has previously been killing in mass due to “budget constraints.”

“A tortoise isn’t the reason why BLM is harassing a 67 year-old rancher; they want his land,” journalist Dana Loesch wrote. “The tortoise wasn’t of concern when [U.S. Senator] Harry Reid worked with BLM to literally change the boundaries of the tortoise’s habitat to accommodate the development of his top donor, Harvey Whittemore.”

“Reid is accused of using the new BLM chief as a puppet to control Nevada land (already over 84% of which is owned by the federal government) and pay back special interests,” she added. “BLM has proven that they’ve a situational concern for the desert tortoise as they’ve had no problem waiving their rules concerning wind or solar power development. Clearly these developments have vastly affected a tortoise habitat more than a century-old, quasi-homesteading grazing area.”

“If only Clive Bundy were a big Reid donor.”

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information