Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rich at Moore Chrysler Jeep -- Two Thumbs Up

Re: Rich at Moore Chrysler Jeep -- Two Thumbs Up

Thank you for your business. I will let Josh know as well. We appreciate the compliments.

Rich

I just got some goodies from Moore Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram.

Thank you for your continued support, Rich!

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Moore Chrysler Jeep just renewed their dealer sponsorship of the VJC, so I am giving this thread another well deserved bump.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

I should have bumped this thread several times over the past eleven months for the many positive experiences I have had with Rich and the gang at Moore Chrysler Jeep.

Thanks, guys!

Rich, are the 2019 Cherokees available for orders yet? All I heard was 1st quarter of 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,

Let me check and I will let you know. I don't think they are yet.

Rich
    Rich Schott
    Moore chrysler Jeep
    Parts Manager
    rich@mooreauto.com
    623-972-1997

I checked up front in sales, yes the 2019 Cherokee is available to order now. Kind of weird it is only Feb 8th, 2018. Anyway let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I can get you set up with a salesperson that will take good care of you. Always best to make a vehicle build sheet on jeep.com and make sure you build it the way you want it. Makes sure vehicle comes exactly the way you want it.

Rich
    Rich Schott
    Moore chrysler Jeep
    Parts Manager
    rich@mooreauto.com
    623-972-1997

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@MooreChryslerJeep View Post
    I checked up front in sales, yes the 2019 Cherokee is available to order now. Kind of weird it is only Feb 8th, 2018. Anyway let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I can get you set up with a salesperson that will take good care of you. Always best to make a vehicle build sheet on jeep.com and make sure you build it the way you want it. Makes sure vehicle comes exactly the way you want it.

Rich
    Rich,

We came in over the weekend and ordered a 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk! Rick took care of us and we got all the stuff we wanted:
    Factory skid plates, Mopar Rock Rails, and a Rear Locker!

It arrives in about a week.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your business. Glad that we were able to get the vehicle you were looking for. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks again.

Rich
    Rich Schott
    Moore chrysler Jeep
    Parts Manager
    rich@mooreauto.com
    623-972-1997

Rich is awesome and has helped me out a few times. I was on the west side a couple weeks ago so called Rich to see if he has one in stock. He did and gave me a great break on the price. Got the part home and discovered it had a defect new in the box. Rich and Fred had a new one on my front porch the next morning.

I highly recommend Rich and Moore Jeep if you need any parts. Rich well go out of his to get you what you need in record time.

Thanks Rich!!!

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJ,

Thank you for the compliments and the business. We appreciate any business and will do our best to take care of you. Any factory parts for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or Subaru give us a call. Thank you/
    Rich Schott
    Moore chrysler Jeep
    Parts Manager
    rich@mooreauto.com
    623-972-1997

Bump for solid.

Had a couple open recalls on my '09 - thought I would get the fuel pump and filter replaced at the same time. Rich and Jake hooked me up with the club parts and labor rate, and viola, life is grand.

Highly recommend, except for you retro YJ trolls ("what's a clock spring?")

"Shots fired!"
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience more often than not comes from bad judgement.

Unfortunately I keep being challenged by the service dept. Latest was that the battery was really dead (under warranty). I called and very specifically said I would have no problem with being told "no," but needed to know if they could get me in and out in an hour or so because it was a super busy week. They said max two. Go in, 90 minutes later they haven't started and say I need to leave the Jeep overnight. I was too busy to goof around, and needed the vehicle. He seemed a bit miffed when I said I wasn't interested in coming back and would be picking up an AGM on the way home to replace it myself. Saving $100 is great if I have the time, I did not that week.

The catch is they have to run the battery on the Mopar tester in order to get warranty coverage. Even though they had to jump start it to get me on my way. There's only one tester and it was not only busy, but three other cars were ahead of me. Ugh, I just need the TRUTH, not a fake yes. I try very hard to be very specific in what I'm asking.
    Carlos Alvarez
    2015 copper pearl JKU Rubicon
    KG7EQI

Cactus Ed - Glad we were able to get you taken care of we appreciate the business.

Carlos - Sorry about that, I seen you here the other day. I/we appreciate the feedback both good and bad. Only way to improve is to do better on the items we did or are not doing so well. Definitely could have done a better job at scheduling and/or getting you in and out quicker. Not an excuse, because bad service is just plain bad service, but yes the "all mighty Mopar battery tester" must be hooked up to the vehicle and it must print out a "battery fails" slip in order for us to replace the battery under warranty. No slip means Jeep/Mopar/Fiat means they don't pay us for the repair. They seem to think people have time to let us charge the batteries for like 6 hours for a bad battery and test again if it fails. No-one has time for that. This is Phoenix, heat kills batteries. Anyways, apologize again for the poor service visit. I will always do what I can to help when I see you. Thanks

Rich
    Rich Schott
    Moore chrysler Jeep
    Parts Manager
    rich@mooreauto.com
    623-972-1997

Yeah, I understand the process, my only complaint is about not being told the reality after very carefully asking. I would have just purchased a battery and handled it that way. I know that most customers have certain expectations, so I try to go out of my way to make sure that the ONLY expectation is just honesty. It's like I wish there was a code word for "dude I'm just trying to make it through a day just like you are and the ONLY thing I want is for us to come to an agreement or agree there's not a good fit."
    Carlos Alvarez
    2015 copper pearl JKU Rubicon
    KG7EQI

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information