Page 315 of 317 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4745

Thread: What have you done to your Jeep today?

Re: What have you done to your Jeep today?

Got the new Ace Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier installed this weekend.

Name:  IMG_0175.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  1.17 MB

Life's Short - Play Dirty

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    So how do you open the diff?
    The center section of that truss that is welded to the Diff cover comes out. If you look just below the left limiting strap you can see the faint shadow of where the overlap is. That section is bolted to the other parts once the diff cover is on. Check out Artecs website for better pictures of the center section and how it goes in.

Lunatic Fridge
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelinHawkeye View Post
    Welll... I might fall under the category "special" kinda crazy. Wait, what ? Did I just say....
    Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    You will fit right in with my group of misfits. I'll even make them promise to flop you gently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Mike 2013 View Post
    Yup, I'm a crab. Crabs make me feel dirty.

Installed some bling the wife ordered. Looks nice.

Name:  0CBA447D-DF88-4903-A6E4-CA5ED6BE9F50.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  158.2 KB

Did a little bit of trimming to see if I can avoid the tire rub.
    82 Cherokee WT – SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Picking up my LJ on Thursday with the new built, shaved 14 Bolt that Andrew built for me. Am anxious to try it in Havasu with the new 40" stickies.
    05 LJ 112"wb, RJ 60, 14 Bolt, 40" CC & 39" KRT's, Fox Coil overs, Grizzly Lockers

Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    Picking up my LJ on Thursday with the new built, shaved 14 Bolt that Andrew built for me. Am anxious to try it in Havasu with the new 40" stickies.
    Enjoy!
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

We want pictures!

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Quote Originally Posted by LO PHAT View Post
    We want pictures!
    I'll try to get some. We will only be in Havasu for a few days before heading for St George, UT for 10 days of wheeling with our "Old Crazies" group, ages 65-84. We just don't know we're old. :-)
    05 LJ 112"wb, RJ 60, 14 Bolt, 40" CC & 39" KRT's, Fox Coil overs, Grizzly Lockers

I'll try to get some. We will only be in Havasu for a few days before heading for St George, UT for 10 days of wheeling with our "Old Crazies" group, ages 65-84. We just don't know we're old. :-)

Doug

I don't know what days you will be there but the HCR is heading up this weekend for about a week or so. You should cross paths with them at some point so stop and say hello. Unfortunately I will not make it due to health concerns. Have a good time and be safe, we should see you in Parker this year as we are booked at the Pirate's Den for Nov. We are taking the RZR and Pontoon but not the LJ and will not participate in the Splash for the first time in 13 years. We do plan on watching the Splash on several trails and will probably make the dinner on Sat. Of course we will party with cohorts under the trees as usual but probably not as long which means before nine. Hope to see you there.

Rich
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
    “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”......Mad Dog

Rich (at the Lake)

Replaced the power steering pump. It seems to steer easy to the right, but still locks up turning left. Not sure what the hell is going on.

Also, found what was causing the nagging intermittent issue of the gear shifter seemingly disconnecting from the tranny, then reconnecting. Fixed that.

Almost ready to start wheeling again! Then maybe I can get that Jeff Dorscher guy to leave me alone about the jeep sitting in my yard!

Maybe hit Gila Monster and Cheap Trick, again.
    Non-College Educated Working Class White Deplorable....

Haha! took the day off and hit the trails!
    82 Cherokee WT – SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/custom bumpers and roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/CB/dual batts/custom TC skid plate

Helped Will E break in his new grill! Yea, cheese crisps!

Quote Originally Posted by Will E View Post
    Haha! took the day off and hit the trails!

Life's Short - Play Dirty

Quote Originally Posted by OTR-93YJ View Post
    Replaced the power steering pump. It seems to steer easy to the right, but still locks up turning left. Not sure what the hell is going on.

Also, found what was causing the nagging intermittent issue of the gear shifter seemingly disconnecting from the tranny, then reconnecting. Fixed that.

Almost ready to start wheeling again! Then maybe I can get that Jeff Dorscher guy to leave me alone about the jeep sitting in my yard!

Maybe hit Gila Monster and Cheap Trick, again.
    Let me know when. I'm in.
    Barry
    Wheel it while ya can
    and sway bars are overrated. IMO

Replaced the pesky Neutral Start Switch on the XJ. If not for the CEL being on, I'd have just lived with it being wired around. Such are the pitfalls of having a DD wheeler. Won't pass smog with the CEL on.
    www.youtube.com/user/fasfivo/videos

Passed emissions today. First try! A lot harder for the 35 year old rigs. It would be cool if they raised the exempt year.

Page 315 of 317 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 LastLast

Thread Information