Thread: Boiler Service Technician Needed - Will Train HVAC Service Technician****

Boiler Service Technician Needed - Will Train HVAC Service Technician****

Full time - Permanent.

Emerson Boiler is looking for a Boiler Service Technician but will train a HVAC Service Technician. Experience with Controls a plus.

Clean driving record required and we are a certified drug free workplace.

Please email resumes to greg@emersonboiler.com or fax them to 623.847.2386 (or you can email them to me, csenior@emersonboiler.com)

www.EmersonBoiler.com
    Last edited by jkfamily; 09-26-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Re: Boiler Service Technician Needed - Will Train HVAC Service Technician****

Bumpity, bump, bump, bump, bump...still need someone for this...and something else.

From Catherine - I know this whole boiler thing freaks everyone out, but just think of a HUGE water heater. A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE one.

Boilers are used for heating water, air, and steam processing...simple as that. They are in every hospital, school, hotel...heck, they are even in your little dry cleaners, even though we don't deal with those boilers.

Hospitals use them to heat the air, the water, and to clean the surgical tools (you know, so that way, when they leave them in you after surgery they are super clean...lol). Makeup factories use them for steam processing...cattle companies use them for...well, you probably don't want to know that one...but they are basically big water heaters, so come on over to Emerson Boiler and learn!!!

I thought you filled this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs
    Jason is always a maybe even when he is confirmed!

Any idea of what the pay range is for the boiler tech position? thanks!

JKCTAZ Guest

High pressure/temperature (superheated) steam can be dangerous if you aren't careful, but, as stated above there is nothing to freak out about. I used to do a lot of work in hospitals, schools, and high rise buildings installing, commissioning, and repairing automation systems and had to control boilers and chillers. Really not as scary as it sounds.

I have a 500 hp boiler in my dept that is somewhat my responsibility. There are automatic controls that keep them from exploding. I don't freak out about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the early bird gets the worm........but the second mouse gets the cheese.

This is Catherine, sorry, didn't see the responses until just now, been busy.

We have not found a Service Technician, so this one has still been open, and if we found two, we will hire them both.

Wages are dependent on experience, if you have boiler skills that makes a big difference; but, with the right set of HVAC Service Technician Skills, we are willing to train.

All boilers are dangerous if not properly maintained, there are no ifs, ands, or buts about that one...I have grown up in this industry, learned to thread pipe at age five, so you can trust me on that... (My maiden name is Emerson, so that should kind of clue you in...hehe). Now, no panic...that is why the fabulous company of Emerson Boiler is here!!!

You can shoot your resumes over to me csenior@emersonboiler.com or greg@emersonboiler.com

www.EmersonBoiler.com
    Last edited by jkfamily; 11-13-2013 at 08:51 PM.

To Jason: From Catherine - No, I never told you this was filled. Send over your resume you dork! Nothing but love, your neighbor and friends, Rich and Cathy!

Bumpity, bump, bump bump.

I still need someone for this.

If you have HVAC Service Tech experience, please apply.

Email csenior@emersonboiler.com or greg@emersonboiler.com

Emerson Boiler, the only manufacturer of Blow Down Tank Separators in Arizona!!!!!! Call us today!!!! 623.847.4788!

Boiler Certified Training!

Catherine Senior
    CFO, Owner - Emerson Boiler
    www.EmersonBoiler.com
    Last edited by jkfamily; 12-30-2013 at 10:14 PM.

I will be in the market for a job maybe sooner than later. If an opening is available is there a possibility of hiring without experience. Ive worked on 120 million dollar airplanes I would catch on fairly qquick and im an honest hard worker. This is black11jk on my wifes name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Listing closed.

Thread Information