Thread: Gerry can holder pics...

Gerry can holder pics...

Had a customer bring me some cool gas and water cans...they only hold 3.25 gallons, but I really liked working with them.

Last edited by jeepin_in_az; 11-30-2007 at 11:13 AM.
    Mike Baney
    09 Commander - 5.7L Hemi

Those turned out really nice. I am glad that I decided to go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dstryr99
    Those turned out really nice. I am glad that I decided to go that way.
    Thanks Ryan!

So am I...when are you getting the tanks?
    Mike Baney
    09 Commander - 5.7L Hemi

I should probably get on that. Did you ever hear back from the company who makes them on becoming a distributor? Do you need to have the cans to fab up the mounts for me?

I was hoping to have everything done when I drop off my Jeep to have the mounting bracket for the basket put on. Do you have an ETA on that?

As long as nobody needs to use it that week, I may be able to leave my Jeep with you during the week of my honeymoon which is April 24 - May 1 or 2nd. That way you will have some time to play with the front rock halo as well.

let me know what you think,

Ryan

I should probably get on that. Did you ever hear back from the company who makes them on becoming a distributor? Do you need to have the cans to fab up the mounts for me?

I was hoping to have everything done when I drop off my Jeep to have the mounting bracket for the basket put on. Do you have an ETA on that?

As long as nobody needs to use it that week, I may be able to leave my Jeep with you during the week of my honeymoon which is April 24 - May 1 or 2nd. That way you will have some time to play with the front rock halo as well.

let me know what you think,

Ryan
    I never heard from them about becoming a distributer...I will call them today. I need atleast one can to do it. I would rather make sure it works as I am making it.

Basket is pretty much done, and I thought you had ordered the cans, so I was waiting on that so it could all be done at once! As soon as you get a can, I will get you in. The guy that I did this for ordered another red can, and will run both red on the carrier, and slip the water can inside behind the back seat...another option.

I can keep an eye on your Jeep , as long as you don't mark the milage before you leave ... seriously, if I had a place to keep it inside, I would say go ahead and leave it with me, but I don't want anything happening to it sitting outside. Nothing has happend to any of our houses, but would rather not take the chance....I might be able to store it in one of my neighbors garage though, she has already offered it to me before....I will check.
    Mike Baney
    09 Commander - 5.7L Hemi

Sounds good. Let me know what you find out, otherwise I will just order them from here:

http://www.hondapartsworld.com/index...odID=346&MMP=1

Are these the same ones. Hope so, because they are a little bit cheaper.

They sure look like it.
    Mike Baney
    09 Commander - 5.7L Hemi

The Sportsmans Warehouse on 27th ave. has those. They're with the ATV gear and helmets. I don't know what their price is. I've had a fuel pack and a water pack for about five years now and they've seen many miles on my ATV rack. They have held up very well and never leaked.

Brad

Thanks for the heads up!

I just gave them a call and they run $79.99 and they have about 12 in stock.

This ends up to be about the same price after shipping compared to the online store that I listed above.

The only draw back is that I live in Gilbert, so I will problably spend another $20 in gas in my Jeep going there in back.

But the guy also told me that they are opening another store on the East side at Greenway and the 60 in June. Don't think that I can wait that long though.

AZXJ Guest
    Greenway and the 60 ????? or Greenfield and the 60 ???

Thanks for the heads up!

I just gave them a call and they run $79.99 and they have about 12 in stock.

This ends up to be about the same price after shipping compared to the online store that I listed above.

The only draw back is that I live in Gilbert, so I will problably spend another $20 in gas in my Jeep going there in back.

But the guy also told me that they are opening another store on the East side at Greenway and the 60 in June. Don't think that I can wait that long though.
    You don't mind spending 80 dollars on a 3 gal. gas can but you are worried about the gas to go git it

Quote Originally Posted by AZXJ
    Greenway and the 60 ????? or Greenfield and the 60 ???

Oops, yeah I meant Greenfield.

Thread Information