Thread: Dry Heat Classic

Dry Heat Classic

Figured I would toss this out there. My Uncle Mike has an event every year called the Dry Heat Classic this year it is July 11-13 It benefits a lot of great charities one being The Wounded Warriors, The Dana and Christopher Reeve foundation operation smile and a couple more. If any of you would like to attend check out his website here http://www.michaelfinney.com/dhc/. This is the 17th year he has held it. Did I mention there is celebrities there and many hall of fame baseball,basketball and football players. If any of you do attend please let me know as I appreciate as does many others who benefit from this event.

Re: Dry Heat Classic

awsome i looked at the site but im not a golpher.. but i did support the wounded warriers in the tough mudder. great cause.
    350 howell inj dana 60 front with a spool and full hydro and cromo stubs 9in in rear with a spool dana 300 tera low 4:1 sm420 with 410 gears and 42in swampers 4 linked all around.oh yeh it was a cj7.it was a jeep thing but all that s**t broke

Don't need to be a golfer. There is a comedy show Friday and Saturday night! Awesome you support the wounded warriors we usually get quite a few of them to the event to show our appreciation of course.

Well my Uncles Event is just about a month away we have a couple auctions over the days silent and live. IF any of you have anything you wanna donate let me know it all goes to help some GREAT causes! If you can and are willing to donate I will pick it up as long as you aren't halfway to mexico haha

The event is just 5 days away you can still get tickets to the comedy show for friday and saturday tickets are only 25bucks!

I hope some of you got a chance to make it if you did let me know!

Thread Information