Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix chiropractor

Re: Phoenix chiropractor

Ok
    Cool thanks.
    Barely remember the run at this point to be honest.

Blog Entries

Summer kinda slow for my chiropractic business. Plenty of appts. available for chiro./massage/acupuncture/physiotherapy. In network for all major insurances. VJC discount for your out of pocket expenses if applicable. Open Sat. AM (except for 8/16, I have priorities). Always welcome to give me a call to discuss your health issues. 6022424930
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

Dr Heath,

Just wanted to give you a public shout out for adjusting my wife. She has been battling migraines for sometime now and the adjustments really seem to be helping her. We were looking into alternatives and you came to mind when a chiro adjustments were suggested. Thanks for making her feel more comfortable and providing a professional atmosphere.

My only suggestion; could mention we need more Jeep upgrades maybe while in a hypnotic state or something !! LOL

Thanks man, A happy wife is a happy life !

Went last week got a massage and adjustment.

Felt great after and looking forward to my next appointment!!!!
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeepin View Post
    Dr Heath,

Just wanted to give you a public shout out for adjusting my wife. She has been battling migraines for sometime now and the adjustments really seem to be helping her. We were looking into alternatives and you came to mind when a chiro adjustments were suggested. Thanks for making her feel more comfortable and providing a professional atmosphere.

My only suggestion; could mention we need more Jeep upgrades maybe while in a hypnotic state or something !! LOL

Thanks man, A happy wife is a happy life !
    Thanks Gabe. Glad I could help her out, I'll work on my Jeep hypnosis skills for you
    79 cj7, rebuilt 304, YJ family "cage" , wide track axles, Moser 1 pc. rear, lockrites F/R, TF999/D300 with custom floor shifter, twin sticked, 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peaks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by My1stJeep View Post
    Went last week got a massage and adjustment.

Felt great after and looking forward to my next appointment!!!!
    Was my pleasure meeting you Chris. We look forward to seeing you again. Remember we are in on Saturdays too!

Dr Andy.
    We need to get over and see you soon.

WAY overdue.
    JandK

Blog Entries

Always a pleasure to see you both. I will be in on Saturday this week if you like. Thanks

Time to make my next appointment...
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4 Bangers Rule

Blog Entries

Some combo appts. available next week. Just give me a call. 602-242-4930. Regards. Andy

Dr. Heath, you are phenomenal! I had initially planned to see a Chiro a little bit closer to me (Queen Creek), but I figured I'd give you a try since you are a part of VJC and I must support the club! Especially considering my recent circumstances when you guys really saved me. Anyways, I'm glad I chose to see you! I felt that you really went the extra mile talking to me (and my mom) about the situation, talking Jeep, and also discussing how supportive this club is. You didn't make me feel rushed at all, which is the usual case when I see doctors. You took the time to thoroughly explain the causes and effects, which I like to learn, so that meant a lot to me. You treated me like I've known you for years, and I find that important as well. Thank you, I look forward to seeing you again!

Blog Entries

Thank you for coming in, it was my pleasure meeting you and your mom. Maybe it's our commonality as treating AZVJC members is something I really look forward to. Thanks for the props. See you next time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Some combo appts. available next week. Just give me a call. 602-242-4930. Regards. Andy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    For those of you who asked, combo appt. meaning massage and adjustment. Thanks for asking

Well worth the time, have my next appointment this week, sooooo looking forward to it!!!!
    Chris
    4 Angry Squirrels

My1stJeep@excite.com

4 Bangers Rule

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information