Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix chiropractor

Blog Entries

Re: Phoenix chiropractor

A little something extra I offer only to VJC members. Glad I could be of service. Andy

Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    A little something extra I offer only to VJC members. Glad I could be of service. Andy
    Well, know I appreciate it as does K, if I didn't see you I'd think my moods wouldn't be very good. lol

Blog Entries

Thanks to ArizonaJeeper for picking up some parts for me on the East side. I appreciate it John! Rep points sent to you sir.

Thanks to ArizonaJeeper for picking up some parts for me on the East side. I appreciate it John! Rep points sent to you sir.
    No problem my friend, like I said anytime.

They are both safe and sound in our living room.

As much as you have done for my and K's health, we owed you BIG time anyway.
    J

Blog Entries

So with the new fender flares I guess I need to get paintin'! Looks like I'm going to use the BigDsCJ7 method, rust oleum rolled on and wet sanded (his looks good for little $). The windshield is going to be a reserve maybe depending on how well I get the old one cleaned. Thanks again. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

So with the new fender flares I guess I need to get paintin'! Looks like I'm going to use the BigDsCJ7 method, rust oleum rolled on and wet sanded (his looks good for little $). The windshield is going to be a reserve maybe depending on how well I get the old one cleaned. Thanks again. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Sounds like you are going to be a busy guy.

No problem, and w/Jeeps.....windshields are something a lot of us go through. lol

Blog Entries

Hope to get started on the body work this weekend. Need to get it purdy enough that my wife will agree to be seen in it. Hope you and K are well. Steve O and I need to get the transmission and axles in so I can make the 101 class. See you soon.

Hope to get started on the body work this weekend. Need to get it purdy enough that my wife will agree to be seen in it. Hope you and K are well. Steve O and I need to get the transmission and axles in so I can make the 101 class. See you soon.
    Ya you do. Now, get to it.

We are hanging in there...one day at a time.

I've been looking for a new Chiropractor since my last didn't take my insurance. I stopped by Andy's the other day and had a great adjustment. His technique is different and felt less forced than any of the other chiropractors I had been to before. I waited a few days to post so I could give an honest review and I still feel great! I normally have some pressure building up by this point in my neck and there's none to be felt. Not only do I feel awesome but he made me walk out without paying my copay!

I highly recommend Andy's services. If you have neck or back pain a chiropractor can change your life. I will see you in a couple weeks Andy!

Andy is also a very nice guy and we spent a fair time talking about Jeeps while looking at pictures and my rig out front. Better than your average 6 appointment to an hour chiropractors!

Blog Entries

Yep. Rest of you guys and gals better jump on the chiro. wagon, you're all not getting any younger (nor am I). It's been a pleasure helping the members of the AZVJC, what a great group of folks. Hope to meet a bunch more of you at the class in January if my cj has the axle/transmission/locker work done by then. Paging Dr. Olney. Thanks Brandon and the rest for the props. Regards. Andy

No problem Andy. What is your holiday schedule like? I might need to come in again. Took a whack on the head and my neck isn't doing well.

Blog Entries

In every morning this next week and in the afternoons on Mon. Tues. and Thurs. Also in on Sat. AM. Look forward to seeing you again. Just give me a call. 602-242-4930

Yep. Rest of you guys and gals better jump on the chiro. wagon, you're all not getting any younger (nor am I). It's been a pleasure helping the members of the AZVJC, what a great group of folks. Hope to meet a bunch more of you at the class in January if my cj has the axle/transmission/locker work done by then. Paging Dr. Olney. Thanks Brandon and the rest for the props. Regards. Andy
    Maybe we can come on Sat am if you have any openings. You are for sure great at what you do, my coworker is bummed that he lives so far from your office. I just smile and say I'm glad you aren't far from us.

and what is this HOPE stuff?

Blog Entries

HaHa! Thought you might catch that. May have to run it then with no lockers, two piece axle and the 3 speed manual. If that is the case I will make an attempt to burn up the clutch, get it severely stuck and spin a hub off that axle. What do I care, I have replacement parts for all of that!! Wife still worries about having the ugliest Jeep out there so I guess I will have to get busy with the paint and body work. Regarding the parts that you picked up for me, Sat. will work better. Wouldn't want to ruin our date night by having them in the back of her SUV, forgot to tell her bout that stuff

HaHa! Thought you might catch that. May have to run it then with no lockers, two piece axle and the 3 speed manual. If that is the case I will make an attempt to burn up the clutch, get it severely stuck and spin a hub off that axle. What do I care, I have replacement parts for all of that!! Wife still worries about having the ugliest Jeep out there so I guess I will have to get busy with the paint and body work. Regarding the parts that you picked up for me, Sat. will work better. Wouldn't want to ruin our date night by having them in the back of her SUV, forgot to tell her bout that stuff
    Now that is the Jeep attitude!
    AND let her know, it is a CJ....not a lot around anymore, so it for sure is NOT Ugly by any means.

OK, that is a deal. K and I will head over on Sat am whenever you are free. Would you mind giving my back a once over to make sure it isn't "out of wack" and I don't even know. lol

Just let me know what time and we will be there.
    J

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information