Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 278

Thread: Phoenix chiropractor

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    406

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    So I was having some issues with my neck and right hip. It would wake me up in the middle if the night. It was a combination of a race (Gladiator Rock & Run) last Sat, Putting a lift on my JK this Sat and wheeling all day Sunday. By the way it was nice seeing ArizonaJeeper at the QT on Sunday am.

    I went to see Dr. Heath for a massage and adjustment. Not only was the massage fantastic the whole adjustment process was direct and to the point. I slept like a rock and I'm feeling a lot better. I would highly recommend seeing him to anyone. I have had a lot of back issues (surgery) and Dr. Heath is perfect for a quick adjustment to make sure I'm not putting myself at risk for a bigger problem. Thanks again Andrew! P.S. let me know if you have any CJ stuff I can help with.

    Dan
    13' Short Bus, RK Long Arm, King coilovers, 37''s on ATX Slabs, SPOD, 4.88's, Lockers F/R and and EASY buttton

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Thank you for the good word Dan. Another satisfied customer! Looks like I may be replacing my T150 3 spd. with a TF999 auto. and lockers front and rear with one piece axle (bye bye AMC 20 2 piece).If anyone has any parts related to that auto. (shifter, linkage etc.) please let me know. Always a pleasure treating club members

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Peeples Valley Arizona
    Posts
    6,350

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDsCJ7 View Post
    So I was having some issues with my neck and right hip. It would wake me up in the middle if the night. It was a combination of a race (Gladiator Rock & Run) last Sat, Putting a lift on my JK this Sat and wheeling all day Sunday. By the way it was nice seeing ArizonaJeeper at the QT on Sunday am.
    I went to see Dr. Heath for a massage and adjustment. Not only was the massage fantastic the whole adjustment process was direct and to the point. I slept like a rock and I'm feeling a lot better. I would highly recommend seeing him to anyone. I have had a lot of back issues (surgery) and Dr. Heath is perfect for a quick adjustment to make sure I'm not putting myself at risk for a bigger problem. Thanks again Andrew! P.S. let me know if you have any CJ stuff I can help with.

    Dan
    Dan, it was nice to see you guys too....was freaked when Kath said John come over here as she was leaving me as I was pumping gas. lol

    Smart man letting Dr Andy take a look at you.

    Telling ya, I was NERVOUS (had one not so good experience and one awful experience) when we went but like you said " the whole adjustment process was direct and to the point" and like you my sleeping has improved probably 60% and haven't slept in the recliner since I saw him a few weeks back.

    I think maybe his hands are magic.

    Thanks again for all your help Andy.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Thanks John. I'm no magician (would grow me some hair if I was) You and some of the other forum members got results and that's all that matters. Tell your friends. Maybe I'll set up a mobil adjusting rig on my cj for trailside treatment! Regards. Andy

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North Phoenix
    Posts
    8,409

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Thanks John. I'm no magician (would grow me some hair if I was) You and some of the other forum members got results and that's all that matters. Tell your friends. Maybe I'll set up a mobil adjusting rig on my cj for trailside treatment! Regards. Andy
    Was magic how beer disappeared while installing lift
    Quote Originally Posted by amber.hodge View Post
    Steve is so innocent. Its really cute, actually. Ah to be a kid again....
    "anyone who says they know everything about anything is either a fool or a liar"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Peeples Valley Arizona
    Posts
    6,350

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Thanks John. I'm no magician (would grow me some hair if I was) You and some of the other forum members got results and that's all that matters. Tell your friends. Maybe I'll set up a mobil adjusting rig on my cj for trailside treatment! Regards. Andy
    well, ya did wonders for Kath and I for damn sure.

    LOVE that idea.....we need someone to follow us w/a trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlneyJeeps View Post
    Was magic how beer disappeared while installing lift
    w/you 2 there....this does NOT shock me.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    If you thought that was magic,watch me prestadigitate the beer when we put the axles/transmission(?) in

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Peeples Valley Arizona
    Posts
    6,350

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    aheath4...check your pms.
    J

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Hey John. Your in box is full apparently. 602-908-8177.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Peeples Valley Arizona
    Posts
    6,350

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    I'm an idiot. lol

    I cleaned it out, or I can call ya on the way home(about 40mins) if that is easier.

    Thanks my friend.
    J

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Just call me.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Peeples Valley Arizona
    Posts
    6,350

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Just call me.
    You got it.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North Phoenix
    Posts
    8,409

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaJeeper View Post
    aheath4...check your pms.
    J
    Andy has PMS?
    Quote Originally Posted by amber.hodge View Post
    Steve is so innocent. Its really cute, actually. Ah to be a kid again....
    "anyone who says they know everything about anything is either a fool or a liar"

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North Phoenix
    Posts
    8,409

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    Quote Originally Posted by aheath4 View Post
    Thank you for the good word Dan. Another satisfied customer! Looks like I may be replacing my T150 3 spd. with a TF999 auto. and lockers front and rear with one piece axle (bye bye AMC 20 2 piece).If anyone has any parts related to that auto. (shifter, linkage etc.) please let me know. Always a pleasure treating club members
    Need adjustment (and beer) after loadin said axles/trans/xfer....... on trailer in shop

    What Andy needs (best) is shifter, console, shift cable and trans shifter "ears" from ZJ
    Quote Originally Posted by amber.hodge View Post
    Steve is so innocent. Its really cute, actually. Ah to be a kid again....
    "anyone who says they know everything about anything is either a fool or a liar"

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Central Phx
    Posts
    2,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Phoenix chiropractor

    You go boy! Got you covered with the adjustment/beer combo (not at the same time) although I did adjust a buddy of mine in the bottom of the Grand Canyon on a cooler! Can see you Saturday AM if you like. Will offer the same combo to anyone that can come up with my transmission swap wish list. Thanks again Steve O

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello! New in N. Phoenix...
    By Smshly616 in forum New Jeep Owners Forum (or new to the club)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM
  2. Please Help the Phoenix Zoo
    By DrewDog in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:31 AM
  3. Another sad day in Phoenix PD.
    By HvyHau8272 in forum Off Topic General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 03:41 PM
  4. Rifle, CO to Phoenix
    By autograph3 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 01:04 PM
  5. Phoenix #1
    By raynphx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •