• Bulldog Canyon

0 0%
  • Granite Hills

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let me try this again: 1/21

Re: Let me try this again: 1/21

Quote Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
    Of the people planning on going, will any of you be free on the 18th of Feb? That's president's day, another federal holiday. We can go for box this time and Montana mountain next month?
    That's also a week after the King of the Hammers. I can guarantee you I will not be available. LOL you know... photo shoots, public relations tour, chillin' like a villain in Vegas and all that. ;-)

Or, I could be completely broke, tired, emotionally worn out, and recovering... but either way, I know I'm out for about a month after Hammers for recovery and Dirt Riot race prep.
    The Dusty Gnome / White Collar Publishing
    Follow @thedustygnome on Twitter and at www.thedustygnome.com or White Collar Publishing on FB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timgtndrty View Post
    I like where your head is at! Monthly "aroundincircles" runs. In!!

There are a couple more Jeepers from work that would like to join us if that's ok?

Meeting where?

Air down at 9?
    9 works, we're still deciding between box canyon and Montana mountain. I've done the whole Montana mountain, not much of a challenge, even for my patriot but a very very pretty part of the state. Great for pics and having fun. Box canyon I am not as familiar with but from what I knew presents more technical challenges.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alanzona View Post
    That's also a week after the King of the Hammers. I can guarantee you I will not be available. LOL you know... photo shoots, public relations tour, chillin' like a villain in Vegas and all that. ;-)

Or, I could be completely broke, tired, emotionally worn out, and recovering... but either way, I know I'm out for about a month after Hammers for recovery and Dirt Riot race prep.
    So basically you mean you will need a month to recover from gambling all your gas money away

I might show up. I will watch for the time and place. I don't have a 'virtual jeep sticker' or anything but I will watch for you guys. I did box cayon in a stock 1981 wagoneer years ago and it did okay, no body damage. The trail was more difficult back then. You should be 'okay'.

Blog Entries

will E, did you vote? If not please do so!

Quote Originally Posted by ehall View Post
    If you decide to stay in the desert there are alot of nice scenic 2 track roads on the Barry Goldwater range. It isn't too far from Maricopa. All you need is a free permit available at Luke air force base or the base at Gila Bend. You have to watch a 20 minute video about unexploded ordinance and sign a hold harmless agreement.
    . . .and watch out for 'desert walkers' - so pack a piece...
    LT4SKY

Blog Entries

My wife said her vote is montana mountain. So its a head right now.

Ok, I voted Box Canyon. I like Montana Mountain but it will be a little colder due to elevation change. Montana is great in the spring for wild flower sightings.

Box Canyon is the first trail I took my Wagoneer on. It has a soft spot in my heart. I have been there at least a dozen times and just love it.

Blog Entries

Great, looks like box canyon is it. Where do we want to meet? 9am is the time, but where's the place?

Quote Originally Posted by aroundincircles View Post
    Great, looks like box canyon is it. Where do we want to meet? 9am is the time, but where's the place?
    Not to insert my will in on a run I'm not participating in, but having visited the FJ area on numerous occasions, I suggest you all meet either at the gas station with the McDonald's on the 60 in gold Canyon, or at the flagpole at FJ. Sorry if I'm providing unwelcome advice lol.

Sent from my rocket laser arm
    4.0, NV4500, Atlas II, TAD Shafts, 30 spline D30/Trussed & Gusseted, Budget PSC Hydro-Assist/LetzRoll 7075 steering, Currie 9, 4.56s, ARBs, M.O.R.E Shock Towers, 6.125" SUA lift, 35" MTRK, Kilby/York OBA, Warn, Caged, Raven Armor, Fenom Fab Sliders, Geniuine China Bro Bars, Zip Ties, Duct Tape

Blog Entries

Nope that's perfect. Just need to know where people would prefer to meet. i would say GC as florence would be much closer for me at the end of the day to my home!

I'm in for meeting in Gold Canyon, and bringing a few folks/Jeeps if that's OK. See you there Monday Morning at 9AM!

I think this is the McDonald's TreeKiller mentioned?
    60 and The View Blvd
    7138 E US Hwy 60
    Gold Canyon, AZ 85218
    (480) 982-6273
    Name:  l.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  35.3 KB

Blog Entries

See you monday!

I'll be there Monday too. See y'all in Gold Canyon. :-)
    *~*Brittany*~*

Quote Originally Posted by TreeKiller View Post
    I suggest you all meet either at the gas station with the McDonald's on the 60 in gold Canyon
    The gas station is a SHELL station, very common place for FJ adventures to begin. The only issue that it is on the wrong side of the highway and if the group is large, not everyone can get out in one light. Should be interesting this Saturday for the "ToyzukiJohn" run as we are meeting there too, with 34 Jeeps.
    http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10100&dateline=1356046401 $350 generated for the AZOHVC from the sale of these decals so far. ($5/pair is donated)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information