Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade/Free Jeep & misc stuff.

Trade/Free Jeep & misc stuff.

Almost have gotten rid of all the stuff I hoarded for years. This is still left over. I know it's not too valuable, but stuff I would be interested in trade for is: Tires/wheels for a few trailers I have (5x4.5 bolt pattern) ZJ accessories, utility trailer, canoe, boat accessories or what do you need out of your way ???

Located in Durango. Due to people wasting my time getting them shipping quotes, then not responding back, please just make me a fair offer for an item and account for it being shipped to you. If you have something somewhat more valuable that I am looking for, I don't mind trying to deliver either for the big stuff plus cash etc. If you want something for free, plan on nothing but for me to point out where it is laying on the shop floor. Allthough a 12 pack of Arizona Sweet Tea would be apreciated.

--1986 AMC 360. Has most engine accessories, needs an oil pan and oil filter adapter for sure. It tipped over on a POS engine hoist.

Some D44AL spider gears, brand new never ran.

--Propane carburator.

--NOS CJ glove box compartment.

--Dana 30 used steering linkage for XJ/TJ/ZJ

--New Tom Wood CV driveshaft made with the OEM CJ small style front driveshaft tube. Good for auto tranny pan clearance issues.

--Used TJ factory running boards.

--Factory CD/stereo for a ZJ.

--Factory rear seat dark gray leather headrests for a ZJ.

--Factory 5.9 Cummins cat. '05 - '07

--I have a couple old truck bed tool boxes. One is a pretty heavy steel one and the other is a midsize aluminum. The steel one is white faded but solid, the aluminum one is a little banged on the lid part from hitting it with my camper when it was mounted on my trailer as a tongue box.

--Misc tires for 16" wheels. Set of three (have a 4th one with some small slow leaks) Prodigy HT's 235/70/16's, half tread on them. Some other misc tires around the same size that hold air but they are bald. Great for spares or be a true redneck and put them on top of your roof, your trailer/house etc!

--I even have an older large charcoal grill, as well as a HD 5 HP electric motor thats made for irrigation pumps etc!

This is my one last hurrah for this stuff. If no interest, I will update the location of the dumpster this stuff may make it into.
    Last edited by ZJROCKRIG; 01-05-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: SOLD SOME ITEMS
    My name is Daniel. I pretty much STILL do what I want.

Re: Trade/Free Jeep & misc stuff.

PM sent for Jeep emblems...

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

How much you want for the Factory CD/stereo for a ZJ. shipped to 85032?
    Thanks

Can you send me pics of the d30 shafts and the rear driveshaft. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ, please see my second paragraph in my OP.

BillB, will get them tonight. I will post those pics here since I don't have your email address.

Thanks

Feel free to text me 623-6oh6-5223

Driveshaft, steering linkage, and front D30 CV axleshafts. 1 long side, new sealed in plastic, 1 short side used approx 200 miles, 1 long side used.

This was all my spares for my ZJ. But upgrades have made them obsolete.

Thanks, what do you want for the driveshaft?

Make an offer, and account for shipping as it will probably be a little high since its kinda long and a little heavy.

I'm in Durango on vacation so if anybody wants any of this stuff shipping free I can bring it back with me. I'm only here till tomorrow morning so don't miss out.
    You will have to work out payment with zjrockrig but you can pick it up from me in Gilbert after I get home.
    I'm got dibbs on the axel shafts tho.

Thanks Dustin, see you shortly!

I take paypal BTW to those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by dustin g View Post
    I'm in Durango on vacation so if anybody wants any of this stuff shipping free I can bring it back with me. I'm only here till tomorrow morning so don't miss out.
    You will have to work out payment with zjrockrig but you can pick it up from me in Gilbert after I get home.
    I'll do 20.00 for the drive shaft and this fine gentleman picking it up. Let me know if that works, I will paypal immediately

Quote Originally Posted by dustin g View Post
    Please grab all of those Jeep emblems for me, Dustin! It will save Daniel the headache of shipping them to me, and with what I save on shipping costs I can offer him a little more cash for his Arizona Sweet Tea addiction.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

So will that work? I could definitely use that driveshaft.

I can grab this stuff in the morning. I will give seller a call in the morning before I head out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information