Thread: ZTurn in a CJ

ZTurn in a CJ

From the trail of a 1000 pics and we forgot the seatbelts after getting out, so go easy. But how many AMC 20's do you really see out there. LOL!

Re: ZTurn in a CJ

Not sure if I'd be able to drive over that. lol

bsns. Just got srs.

Speaking of AMC 20 did you replace the axle shaft with a single? If so did you do it yourself? I am considering to take mine somewhere or just do it myself.
    82' CJ, Small block Chevy 350, 700R4 Auto, D300, 33" MTR'k, Solid Rear axle AMC20, Detroit Tru-Trac, Lock Right in D30

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSEMAN View Post
    Speaking of AMC 20 did you replace the axle shaft with a single? If so did you do it yourself? I am considering to take mine somewhere or just do it myself.
    Instead of taking it somewhere you should call My Internet Mechanic.

"Lophat is not going anywhere, it's a reference. This forum would fold up and die if he left. LOL!" -- OTR-93YJ

"if they are like LoPhat, then their heads are stuck so far up their rear they have re-emerged as a head." -- From_Catherine

"Lo-Phat.. Don't wash the XJ. You don't want someone to confuse it as a mall crawler.." -- Will E

Nice buddy!! Maybe you can be my mobile mechanic and come to my house and swap it for me. I'll add your name to the list!
    82' CJ, Small block Chevy 350, 700R4 Auto, D300, 33" MTR'k, Solid Rear axle AMC20, Detroit Tru-Trac, Lock Right in D30

Nice pics

Nice. Looks like you made it over the trial's namesake obstacle. That's the 'terminator' obstacle. Well done.
    yah, Huck you newbie, Rubicon drivin', mall Cruisin', bling-bling, bolt-on, got no drivin skillz, drove thru a AutoZone with a crap magnet attached, H2 wannabe, poseur! Pay attention!
    If you would pry your sorry arse out the Scottsdale Fashion Square once in a while you would know more about the BLM and the USFS (you do know those acronyms, right?).

Thread Information