I like #32!
My favorite is #30
You know you have a real jeep . . . .
1) If you use a hose to clean the inside and the outside
2) You can air up your tires without stopping at a gas station
3) When the best route from point A to point B is through the rockpile or over the mountain
4) When a scratch or a dent is a beauty mark
5) You roll it over and don't get upset
6) Your mom and sister can't get in without help
7) You judge every hill you see by how much fun it would be to climb
8) You get custom pin-striping from trail brush
9) If it takes more than 6 hours to get donuts
10) When you pull into the unplowed parking spots on snowy days
11) When you take your friends wheeling and they say "What trail? I don't see a trail!"
12) When you've been forced to add TJ, CJ, YJ, and XJ to your spell-checker
13) When you can see OVER a Suburban
14) You carry emergency supplies and clothing because you never know where you will end up
15) When your Nerf bars battle rocks and win
16) When it rains and you don't care that your tops and doors are off
17) When you drive around to look at Christmas lights topless
18) When you change your plugs in the parking lot at work on a break
19) If your Parts Dept. is on blocks behind your house
20) When you take your Mom wheeling and she has to help you flip the Jeep back onto its wheels again
21) You use an ice-scraper on the INSIDE of the windshield
22) You get more heat from holes in the floorboards than through the heater vents
23) Every page of your repair manual has greasy fingerprints
24) Passengers scream "DON'T ROLL IT!" when you take them wheeling
25) You spend more time under your Jeep than under your significant other
26) Winter comes and your can't remember where you left the roof
27) You spend more on car washes than on insurance
28) Even worse the car wash won't let you in
29) You fix almost everything yourself
30) When you feel sorry for someone in a $60,000 Toyota Land Cruiser
31) When you have all your credit card numbers memorized
32) When you slam the door and chunks of dried mud crumble to the ground
33) If you get asked to pick up your co-workers in a snow storm and get paid for it
34) Your "Significant Other" refuses to get in it
35) You are the only one on the street who doesn't plow their driveway
36) You can't hear your $200 stereo over the noise of your tires on the highway
37) You have a high-water mark INSIDE the Jeep
38) Any tire that isn't waist high looks like a bagel
39) You carry a set of steps with you at all times
40) You can't sneak into church late because the engine is too loud
41) You carry along enough tools to supply a small garage
42) You nickname your Jeep after the noises it makes or it's most damaging trail accident
43) You carry along a replacement part for every drive component on the Jeep
44) You know how to reinforce the windshield frame near the wiper arm
45) You're constantly getting passed on the highway
46) Your wallet is always empty
47) When you finally wash the mud off, everyone thinks you bought a new Jeep
I like #32!
#12 So true
#24 My daughters friend kept saying I'm gonna die
#28 Has happened to me.
If you ain't havin fun, do something else.
Thanks for the laugh, even though it is so true!
47 when i bought min everyone thought i bought a brown jeep surprise its black.
Black XJ "Zombie Response Team" vehicle ID:07-3085
great post! I can relate to many but not all of them..... YET
Eric - *'92 White YJ, 4.5" custom Deaver springs, 35" MTRs, Tera-Low 4:1, Hydro Assist, CAI, Rear 8.8, Chromo D30, 4.88s, locked front/rear, full cage, tube fenders.
*'08 Silver Rubicon JKU 2.5" lift, 5.13's and 35's
#46 is true
# 22 and I am stealing this
94 YJ SOA caged, stretched, bent, beat,
F&R waggy 44's 5:38 gears
25 and 40!
Im CAGED now jon,,,,98 TJ with SB F&R bumpers & sliders, locked rear with chromolys, 33" BFG AT's, SB winch & straps FIRST AID KIT, spill kit, & FE, kn & flomaster all sittin on 2.5 PC lift with the 1" DS BL BUT STILL,,,,,,
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FRICKIN WENCH!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)