Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Betty White is heading to LetzRoll Offroad tomorrow to go under the knife.

Betty White is heading to LetzRoll Offroad tomorrow to go under the knife.

In case your wondering i call my old yj Betty White! She's going under the knife tomorrow at Andrews shop. Getting new 4.88 gears, chromolys up front in the d30, ditching the D35 and putting in a Ford 8.8 with a spartan locker, extended stainless braided brake lines, Body Armor rear bumper and tire carrier, Smittybuilt XRC rock sliders, HD Diff covers and I think thats all. I'm still debating on having him install his HD Steering system he makes so we will see. Aside from that i'm excited for the new axle and to be locked front and rear. She should be pretty tuff when i get her back. When my 33's are dead i'll be bumping up to 35's. Can't wait to take on some tougher trails. I've only owned this Jeep since December and wow, it's addicting and I love it. Can't wait to test out the rig with the new gears, it should help with my squirrel powered 2.5L engine.

See you all out on the trail! I'll post pictures of the new Betty White when I get her back

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Eric - *'92 White YJ, 4.5" custom Deaver springs, 35" MTRs, Tera-Low 4:1, Hydro Assist, CAI, Rear 8.8, Chromo D30, 4.88s, locked front/rear, full cage, tube fenders.
    *'08 Silver Rubicon JKU 2.5" lift, 5.13's and 35's

Re: Betty White is heading to LetzRoll Offroad tomorrow to go under the knife.

Awesome!!! You couldn't have picked a better guy to do it!!!!
    Red 2000 TJ...7" total lift/35" Procomp ATs...Ford 8.8/4.56 gears

You'll definitely want that steering sooner than later. The lockers will get you in situations easier that will bend your (I assume stock) steering quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by djui5 View Post
    I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Green Jeep View Post
    I have no clue...

you couldnt just put a snickers in the cup holder for her?

Betty White has been around since before the first vehicle was made...............
    Spend every minute you can with your family,
    you will never get that time back.

Damn, I wish I had the money to do everything like that at once.
    05 red rubi; I like to call her Ragu.
    http://www.facebook.com/ajmadic

Lol to the snickers! If i can swing the extra money I will upgrade the steering. I could always go with a rugged ridge or currie kit but Andrews is so well done and so strong his is worth the extra money. We will see! Off to drop old Betty white off. Can't wait to get her back this week. Hopefully its money well spent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Eric - *'92 White YJ, 4.5" custom Deaver springs, 35" MTRs, Tera-Low 4:1, Hydro Assist, CAI, Rear 8.8, Chromo D30, 4.88s, locked front/rear, full cage, tube fenders.

Love the name of you're rig...and agree on getting the steering done too...

RockKrawling is not a Crime !

Cool deal, I'm sure those girls will take great care of you!
    Flexes like a boneless hooker on muscle relaxers

Jealous...Andrew is so booked i couldnt get in..But you will love the 8.8 and extra insurance in the D30. I love my 8.8 and the 4.88s. Turns my 35s just fine.
    From race-car to weekend warrior. XJ to JK...

Here are a few pictures of Betty White I took this morning. I've also got a Betty White sticker on the side as well

HA, that's awesome
    05 red rubi; I like to call her Ragu.
    http://www.facebook.com/ajmadic

Well I decided to move forward with the HD steering kit that Andrew makes. It's a little more then i wanted to spend but its pretty darn rugged. I want the piece of mind knowing if i do land on it with a rock it will bounce back into place and i can continue with my wheeling. Good times ahead!

cool upgrades for sure. sounds like a chunk of change. betty white sucks though
    Barry
    Wheel it while ya can
    and sway bars are overrated. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by metalman View Post
    cool upgrades for sure. sounds like a chunk of change. betty white sucks though
    Thanks! Hopefully it's all worth the chunk of change. I only paid $2500 for Betty White so it's good to dump a little money into her to get her up to speed with all the new rubicons out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information