Thread: Spark plug question 98 tj 4.0 with AC Warning this may be a stupid question.......

Spark plug question 98 tj 4.0 with AC Warning this may be a stupid question.......

Ok in my efforts to work through my stalling issues im going to change the plugs. However, the plug closest to the grill on the 4.0 has a gaggle of stuff over it looks like cooler lines ac compressor right next to and over it. what is the process to taking as little off as I can to get the plug and wire changed. cant seem to find a clear answer on google. I have changed the wires and plugs in the past, but now that I think about it i forgot to do this plug and wire. Now i need to correct the error and get it done please help
    When is my Jeep budget bail out plan comming? Its been underwater for years.

RIP Lowtec

Re: Spark plug question 98 tj 4.0 with AC Warning this may be a stupid question......

found it, in case anyone else looks at the number one plug on a 98 and it looks tight stu has a write up

http://www.stu-offroad.com/engine/tune/spark-1.htm

RIP Lowtec

Re: Spark plug question 98 tj 4.0 with AC Warning this may be a stupid question......

We were to busy with rep point and chit chat to help you, stop asking mechanical questions and paint something gold!

blatant jokessubliminal sarcasmsexual innuendo

Im trying to get my pile fixed so im not that guy on the trail, the guy who isnt stranded because he was doing something cool and broke something, no the guy whose pile shouldnt be on road blocking a lane, much less a trail. painting it gold....LOL i leave that to those who have a pride parade once a year. usually in San Fransico.

Although I do have all those unpainted body armor panels.................

down here it would probably blend in with all the gangster paint jobs i saw a bronze metalic flake suburban on dubs. i almost got in a wreck trying to get a picture of it for the liberance photoshop contest.
    Last edited by AmbulanceJockey; 03-23-2012 at 11:10 PM.

RIP Lowtec

Quote Originally Posted by AmbulanceJockey View Post
    Im trying to get my pile fixed ........ painting it gold....LOL i leave that to those who have a pride parade once a year. usually in San Fransico.
    Rep sent! You set that nail with one strike!
    You don't need a Plan "B", if Jesus is plan "A".
    ..unknown

Thread Information