Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP for sale $600 obo

    This top has tinted windows and is off of a 93 Jeep Wrangler 2 door YJ, and should fit years 1987 to 1996, but not guaranteed.

    Please call or text Tim at Four 8 Oh, 2 six nine, seven 5 oh six









    CL listing here:
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2826218492.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Signal Butte and Broadway, Mesa
    Posts
    722

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Looks like a nice top. A TJ owner should jump on this if they want a hard top. I can explain how to adapt it to fit your TJ. I did it with a CJ7 hard top.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tay-J View Post
    Looks like a nice top. A TJ owner should jump on this if they want a hard top. I can explain how to adapt it to fit your TJ. I did it with a CJ7 hard top.
    Thanks! That would be great! Do you have a link to a write-up or pics? Sounds like a fun project.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Make me an offer... this is still hanging in the garage...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Signal Butte and Broadway, Mesa
    Posts
    722

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    I don't think there is a write up on it. There might be, I have looked but without luck. Most info on the putting a CJ7 or YJ hard top on a TJ just say "It wont fit." But there are small amounts of info out there saying with alittle work it will fit. I bought a top just to find out. I cut about a halfinch off the bottom of the front edge of the hard top to make it sit down on the TJ windshield frame properly. I then had to drill a couple holes on the tub rails to bold the top on. Last I took some old soft top latches and bolted them to the front of the hardtop and latched them down to my windshield frame.

    So instead of paying over $1200 for a top I got mine a a fraction of the cost. I then primed and painted it black.

    CJ7 and YJ doors also fit on a TJ with and of the three hardtops. You just have to change the latch on the tub.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tay-J View Post
    I don't think there is a write up on it. There might be, I have looked but without luck. Most info on the putting a CJ7 or YJ hard top on a TJ just say "It wont fit." But there are small amounts of info out there saying with alittle work it will fit. I bought a top just to find out. I cut about a halfinch off the bottom of the front edge of the hard top to make it sit down on the TJ windshield frame properly. I then had to drill a couple holes on the tub rails to bold the top on. Last I took some old soft top latches and bolted them to the front of the hardtop and latched them down to my windshield frame.

    So instead of paying over $1200 for a top I got mine a a fraction of the cost. I then primed and painted it black.

    CJ7 and YJ doors also fit on a TJ with and of the three hardtops. You just have to change the latch on the tub.
    Thanks! Very helpful!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Queen Creek
    Posts
    515

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    text sent. i need this bad!!! way to cold in the morning driving to school with a bikini top haha

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    mesa az
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    good info on the top

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Quote Originally Posted by klayton View Post
    text sent. i need this bad!!! way to cold in the morning driving to school with a bikini top haha

    Text returned.
    Last edited by timgtndrty; 02-02-2012 at 11:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Still Up For Sale!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Still Up For Sale!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Still Up For Sale!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Still Up For Sale!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Black Jeep Wrangler YJ Hard TOP - $600 obo

    Sold!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) Black Hard Top
    By Jdemonto in forum Wanted
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 02:10 AM
  2. Jeep SuperTop Black CJ-7 76-86 and Wrangler Part # 51598
    By jraya in forum YJ/CJ (Wrangler) Items For Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •