Thread: Kingman sightings

Kingman sightings

Just a heads up I am here . I you see a green JK with a JK project sticker wave or say 'ellow. Looking at homes with my mother. Cheers.
    Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Kingman sightings

Well, saw a LOT of wranglers and saw a good part of that valley and am a bit annoyed with the realtor. I kept telling him the house I wanted to see and he more or less refused to take us to it so we went on our own and I may end up getting that one, or I should say my parents might. It is nice and away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to get things when you need to. Hopefully we can get it at a good price now. It is already fairly cheap but been on the market for almost 4 years so that should allow us to get it even cheaper. Like I said it is a bit out there with views of the mountains on the west rim. I LOVED it but I am that way. Hope everyone else had a good day.

Overall I give the realtor a current score of 6 out of 10. Mostly because he was a nice guy but a bit...used car salesman, IMHO. We shall see where this leads. BTW Coyote BLT *thumbs up* Cant remember the name of the restaurant though...maybe Calico's? My bad. I wanted to hit the place across the street, a lot of wranglers there but was over ruled by my mother. LOL.

Update---
    It has been awhile since I have been on. My folks decided on a different state. God only knows why. Lol.
    Got a divorce and moved twice. My girlfriend has a good amount of friends in the kingman area. Sounds like we may be spending more time in the area. Maybe our patches will cross. Still in my '08 jku in rescue green.

lots of great wheeling up in kingman. last few weeks i have run Moss wash, Barneys revenge, and last sunday we ran Serendipity. with the weather getting warmer i would say most the runs will be up there. until its just to hot.

Thread Information