Thread: Could use some electrical help - non-Jeep related

Could use some electrical help - non-Jeep related

Hey there, so my Father-in-law got bid a job to remove an old gazebo and hot tub. Rather than spending the money to take it to the dump, I figured I'll get the hot tub running in no time, gazebo is half up and itching for paint.

Issue: I'm not an electrician, I repeat, I am not an electrician, the fact that electricity finds me is of pure accident and hurts every dam time.

With that being said, I suspect I need 220 wired up to the outside of my house, and wired into the hot tub wiring. From there I can diagnose the hot tub issue and get the parts ordered.

So, who here knows how to do this, I'm confident one of you Jeep wheeling, internet surfing hooligans knows how, or knows of someone who knows how to do this. I'm not asking for hand outs but cheap is on the preferred list, or I have a few cases of cold beer left over from my Wedding Reception that I'll throw in.

I can't check this all the time, so my cell is below as well as my email. Let me know, Kacey and I would love to get in it some time this year!

four - 80-to46-735to
    b.rillodesigns@gm@!l.c0m
    Last edited by wj_brillo; 05-26-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: I'm ******ed and forgot my contact info....
    Total Price of having a badass Jeep: Priceless, some things money can't buy, for everything else your wife will get pissed about…

Re: Could use some electrical help - non-Jeep related

Call Justin 234-7158.......He just did some electrical for me and did an execellent job!!

Thread Information