Thread: Road Force Balance?

Road Force Balance?

Can any one recommend a shop to get a road force balance done? I am having a balance issue on my 35 in MTR/K's and Discount Tire cannot get it right and does not have the proper equipment for tires in this size. I am tried of going back to them.

Prefere somewhere in the east valley.

Thanks
    Brian
    07 JK, 2-door, X, 6-speed, 2.5 Teraflex Coil Lift with TF Shocks, 35" MTR Kevlar on 17x9 XD Spys,
    TF discos, TF HD Front Track Bar, 4.88 gears, Eaton E-locker rear, Detroit Trutrac front

Re: Road Force Balance?

Try east valley tire between Bellsouth and sossaman off main talk to Jason.

use this link to locate a place with a Hunter Road Force machine......some Discount Tires have them too....

http://www.gsp9700.com/pub/search/findgsp9700.cfm
    Some day, One Day, my Jeep will no longer need new modifications

Friend had a high speed balance at the Discount at Power and 60, not sure if that is close to the same or not
    USAF Retired
    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387459_2669080170774_1369170446_33067098_429933240  _n.jpg

Discount should have no issues with balancing a 35" tire. They did my 37s with no problems at Frank Lloyd Wright and 101.

HONOR KEVIN-HARNESS UP!!!

flechers does mine with out a problem burk and baseline in gilbert. there is also desert rat 4 wheel part and off road unlimited all on broadway between extention and I think contry club.

Discount on Chandler and I-10 does them in that flavor just fine. Mine took almost 10 oz but balanced fine

Most of the Discount tire's listed on the Hunter website do not actually have the road force machine. When you call them they just tell you we use the standard hunter static balance machines. $1,600 on ****ing tires and this is the **** I get. And most of the tech's there have no idea on how to use it if they did.
    07 JK, 2-door, X, 6-speed, 2.5 Teraflex Coil Lift with TF Shocks, 35" MTR Kevlar on 17x9 XD Spys,
    TF discos, TF HD Front Track Bar, 4.88 gears, Eaton E-locker rear, Detroit Trutrac front

What's the problem? Are they taking too much weight? If so, have them spin the tire on the rim 180*.
    Letzroll Offroad
    Contact Andrew at 4807970469

Blog Entries

Was there a rotation evolved here?

Jason
    Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
    480-788-7245 or Sales@trailconcepts.com
    www.Trailconcepts.com/Facebook/Twitter
    Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Perfomance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Tera Flex

Quote Originally Posted by zjfabn View Post
    What's the problem? Are they taking too much weight? If so, have them spin the tire on the rim 180*.
    The road force balance will tell you where to turn the tire on the rim for optimal performance. Should be able to warranty tires (if there under warranty) if it is unable to get the tire within spec.

Quote Originally Posted by AZLugz View Post
    Friend had a high speed balance at the Discount at Power and 60, not sure if that is close to the same or not
    The road force machine forces a drum on to the tire and sees how round it is. then balances after. also checks the rim runout.

Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools

Quote Originally Posted by CrashDawson View Post

The road force machine forces a drum on to the tire and sees how round it is. then balances after. also checks the rim runout.
    The benefit here is that you should be able to tell if a tire has a manufacturers defect by balancing it, then placing it on the machine and see if it acts like it should while running on the road. If they can't get the tire to balance properly then it's probably defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by mingoglia View Post
    For the record, I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanMichael View Post
    The shaft is completely loose an sloppy coming out of the rear end.

The tire shops that don't have them try to make it sound like they aren't necessary, don't work....yadayadayada. I have been able to get some balance problems solved with them that no one else could, after they tried to convince me I was just imagining vibration.
    Burn it and beat on it

Quote Originally Posted by Tortured Metal View Post
    The tire shops that don't have them try to make it sound like they aren't necessary, don't work....yadayadayada. I have been able to get some balance problems solved with them that no one else could, after they tried to convince me I was just imagining vibration.
    Yeah, that's actually what the last tire shop manager told me. "Road force balance is not going to do anything different".

Quote Originally Posted by Jdemonto@Airpark Jeep Sales View Post
    Was there a rotation evolved here?

Jason
    Yes, they did try a rotation with the balance. Made no difference.

Thread Information