OK...I got it all torn down. The polishing to the clutch assembly, upperhalf of case, as drum support is done. The lower case, drum support, and brake assembly are at powdercoat, and my new seals and solenoid cover sticker are in the mail. Here are some pics I took when I was tearing it down. Some other fellas have already done a killer write up on this. Just thought I would post something up. I paid $330.00 for this winch and it looks like it was only used maybe a couple of times. The inside was phenominal and the outside was pretty good too. I'll post more pics and talk in some more detail when I start to re-assemble.