Thread: FABTECH 6" Long Arm - Opinions ??

FABTECH 6" Long Arm - Opinions ??

I just bought a new Rubicon and am trying to decide on a lift kit to install. I was originally planning on installing the RE 5.5 inch L.A. kit untill I came up on a deal that is hard to pass up on the Fabtech 6 inch long arm kit.

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this kit. I have heard some good things about its off road capabilities, but I havent heard anything about its on road capabilities. This will be a daily driver with occasional interstate trips so I want to make it as driveable as possible.

Have searched the web and cant find any opinions on this kit. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Ryan

Toys by Troy

If you have any question in your mind about the Fabtech LA kit. You should strongly consider the Toys By Troy LA kit. Great way to offer local support and get a great lift. A friend and myself just recently put one of his lifts on and he said it drives just like it was when stock.

DsrtJeeper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dstryr99
    I just bought a new Rubicon and am trying to decide on a lift kit to install. I was originally planning on installing the RE 5.5 inch L.A. kit untill I came up on a deal that is hard to pass up on the Fabtech 6 inch long arm kit.

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this kit. I have heard some good things about its off road capabilities, but I havent heard anything about its on road capabilities. This will be a daily driver with occasional interstate trips so I want to make it as driveable as possible.

Have searched the web and cant find any opinions on this kit. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Ryan
    Ryan;
    I asked the same question a while back. The general concensus was to stay away from Fabtech. Some good choices would be Toys by Troy, Rubicon Express and Full Traction. The RE long arm kits are tried and proven over and over. No kit is perfect, but RE has one heck of a good reputation. Hope this helps!

Thread Information