96479-96503

96479 From: Stu Olson <solson8@q...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 8:54am
Subject: RE: adjustable track bars


Tony,

Adjustable track bars are used to properly center the axle under the
vehicle when it is lifted. As a vehicle is lifted, the frame goes up,
it begins to pull the axle off to the side. So, inserting a longer
(adjustable) track bar allows the axle to move back towards its original
position.

If you don't have this problem now, adding the track bars won't do
anything.

Some adjustable track bars won't adjust as short as a stock bar and some
folks have found that putting an adjustable bar on a short lift was a
mistake.....it actually pushed the axle in the opposite direction. Not
cool!

Stu

Stu Olson
www.stu-offroad.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rokihora@a... [mailto:Rokihora@a...]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 8:58 AM
To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [az_vjc] adjustable track bars

I have a 3 in teraflex lift and, found a good deal on adj front and rear

track bars.
Do I really need them? My TJ drives fine on and off hwy and road
pros/con having vs not having
Thanks
Tony


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ADVERTISEMENT




96480 From: Jim Russell <desertjeep@c...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 10:35am
Subject: OT: Updated Torch for sale or trade info.


Hi all,
I'm going to part with one of my oxy-acetylene torch sets. Its a Uniweld with the "B" tank and 40 cu. ft. Oxygen. Has cart, bottles, regulators etc. Posted pix on my corner of the net.
Checked out prices, think it is worth $250. (just to buy the bottles is almost $200). Or best offer. Still willing to trade for ?
Jeep stuff, gun stuff, dual band amateur radio, I'm pretty flexible, tired of looking at it! Follow the link below for pix of rig.

http://members.cox.net/desertjeep/jim.htm

Jim
Tucson


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96481 From: DesertJeep <joey@d...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 2:40pm
Subject: AZ Trailwerks - Update on Brian


Got this from Jim the other day but was out camping.

Brian is home- they let him go home last Sunday at noon. He is in good
spirits, but he won't be at the shop unless the doctor says its okay. Jim


Joey K

http://www.desertjeep.com <http://www.desertjeep.com/>

93YJ






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96482 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 3:31pm
Subject: [TR] Trip Report - Charouleau Gap - Saturday, January 3, 2004


Hello All,
Steve Pearson lead a trail run Saturday, January 3, 2004 across Charouleau Gap

We had a great time with cool, windy weather. Lonnie and I managed to complete the run in six hours. This included lunch and a few "breaks" along the way. Both rigs survived without mishap.

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1148
Click the above link to View Pictures (if available)Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website


96483 From: Bill Witt <k7ant@f...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 3:46pm
Subject: Re: [TR] Trip Report - Table Mesa Area - Friday, January 2, 2004


I am glad your Aunt got to go with you and get a different
perspective. If we could do this more often, it would help.

Glad you had fun.

Antman

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Craig Micek lead a trail run Friday, January 2, 2004 across Table
Mesa Area
>
> I had a great day today. I am not sure if it was the weather or
just the chance to get out after a couple of hectic weeks before the
holidays.
>
> I have an aunt in town who has somewhat of a green bent and wasn't
doing anything so I invited her along. I posted the trip, Josh
Wooten and Burt Eastburn both responded. I also had an email from
James Zimmerman, but wasn't sure if he was coming or not.
>
> We me at the parking area alittle after 9:00, as I was a few
minutes late. After some brief introductions, I asked for trail
preferrences. No one had anything specific they wanted to run, so
based on vehicle equipment we thought we would start on Raw Deal.
>
> In the many times I have been to Table Mesa, I have never ran Raw
Deal, so Josh was first into the wash with his XJ on 31s , a limited
slip rear and open front. James followed with his open TJ. Burt ran
his "Rubycon" on 33s and I brought up the rear.
>
> We barely got started up the wash and Josh proceeded to show us
how it was done. I didn't know you could blow a bead on a crack
with a lip that small!
>
> We let Josh pull a spare off his roof and unload his high lift,
just to teach him a lesson.<grin>. Once he had it all down, we went
ahead and reseated the tire... while it was still on the truck, with
some OBA. Don't you love seeing people do work for nothing? <lol> He
loaded everything back up we were off again.
>
> We found out it was James first time up at Table Mesa. In fact he
really hadn't done any crawling and wasn't sure what to expect.
Josh's tire incident got him thinking that maybe he wasn't quite
ready to risk damage on the TJ yet. He hung around to watch us screw
around on the next crack and then left to go explore on his own.
>
> The rest of Lower RD wasn't to eventful except for Burt testing
the balance of the Rubicon. He had the front wheel in the air just
about as high as it was going to go before his butt cheecks put a
permanent crease in the seat.
>
> Upper RD was fun, but no real problems. Josh accidently dropped a
rock into an atf fouled puddle of water someone had kindly left. He
wasn't to happy about it. Can't say as I blame him.
>
> Everyone should take note: The exit off of Upper Raw Deal has been
completely closed off by the mining operation there. They have moved
large rocks on each side of the gate to prevent people from going
around. I am wondering if there is anything we can do to
prevent/change this?
>
> Once we exited RD we were off to Predator for a little more of a
challenge. At the trailhead we found Stu, Roger Thomas, Bob Pelatt
and others clogging it up and enjoying lunch. We called them some
nasty names and they finally decided to let us by. Josh had never
done predator before so we left his unlocked XJ and he rode with
Burt. We came into the first obstacle, the waterfall section. I hit
the line to the right and got up, then Burt went left. He tested the
rubi's belly pan a bit and came up.
>
>
> The rest of the trail went without a hitch. We drove up
annihilator to the first waterfall and just hung out and enjoyed the
sun.
>
> What a great day. Good weather, good company, no parts to fix when
I got home and my green aunt has a whole different attitude toward
OHV. I would do it again in a heart beat!
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
>
>
> http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1146
> Click the above link to View Pictures (if available)Thank You,
>
> - The AzVJC Website


96484 From: Bill Witt <k7ant@f...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 3:52pm
Subject: Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should not be taken lightly...


I remember in the mid 70's using ASU's "Net" via Maricopa Tech
downtown with only a model 27???? teletype. We could use it for one
hour a day, anymore and the Guru's chewed our butts off. I think ASU
was on the beginnings of the internet then, but not sure.

Antman

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "Joe West" <joe.west@s...> wrote:
> hahahahaha....
>
> I too had a 300 baud acoustic modem... put the handset in the
top. I was IN HEAVEN when I got my Hayes 1200 baud modem... what a
work of art that was with all the blinking LEDs on the front panel.
Those were the days of Genie (an online text based BBS) and other
text based BBS providers. I remember telnetting to different
universities to get data... don't remember any search engines and
there was certainly no web browsers.
>
> Boy have we come a long way since then...
>
> Joe F. West
> Applications Consultant Synopsys Corporation
> Cell (650)861-1359 Office (480) 733-2147
> Blackberry PIN 2005DD8F
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stu Olson [mailto:solson8@q...]
> Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 8:39 AM
> To: 'Ralph Williams'; az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should
not
> be taken lightly...
>
>
> As I wrote my response to you, I very much remembered my first 300
baud
> modem with the telephone handset cradle on top of it. I also
remember
> my first Hayes 1200 modem....I think Joe West paid about the same
for
> his server as I did for that modem! LOL
>
> Stu
>
> Stu Olson
> www.stu-offroad.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ralph Williams [mailto:ralphbw@c...]
> Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 7:32 AM
> To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should
not
> be taken lightly...
>
> Heh, I guess I wasn't talking about you Stu.
>
> Weren't the 300 baud modems great?
> Ralph
>
>
> Stu Olson wrote:
> > Ralph,
> >
> > Why is it that you somehow assume I no longer read or respond to
any
> > Yahoo group posts just because I also use the BBS? I did not
cancel
> my
> > Yahoo AZVJC group account.
> >
> > I've been actively using BBSs in every form you can imagine since
> about
> > 1981....in fact, that was before e-mail was really on the scene,
> > although you could leave e-mail for people on a BBS if both of
you had
> > an account there.
> >
> > The point is that I use all mediums.
> >
> > Stu
> >
> > Stu Olson
> > www.stu-offroad.com
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Ralph Williams [mailto:ralphbw@c...]
> > Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:52 PM
> > To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it
should not
> > be taken lightly...
> >
> > The way it is working now we have two separate mediums. A group
that
> > uses Yahoo doesn't see any of the posts on the BBS and a group
that
> uses
> >
> > the BBS doesn't see any of the posts on Yahoo. Others have said
it
> (the
> > BBS) is running in parallel with Yahoo, I guess you could say it
is
> > parallel but there is quite a larger median wall dividing the two
> paths.
> >
> > Truly parallel operation would be a transference of messages
from one
> > medium to the other and back. This is what Mike Chatfield was
working
> on
> >
> > accomplishing with his project as I understood it.
> >
> > Sooo...it goes,
> > Ralph
> >
> >
> > Bill Witt wrote:
> >
> >>Roy and Roger,
> >>
> >>I don't think thats what Joe meant by "If you have joined the
BBs
> >>then that's a yes vote". I think he meant that people are using
it,
> >>therefore is is viable. I think eventually we can use the BBS
thusly:
> >>When you log on you will be able to see all the "new post" only,
if
> >>you want. Also you will be able to receive email notices on a
> >>response that you have made. Also there will be the great search
> >>engine capability of "ALL" AZVJC emails from day one. Also no
Yahoo
> >>commercials. I am sure there are other "UP" reasons for doing
the
> >>BBS format.
> >>
> >>Antman aka Bill W
> >>
> >>k7ANT
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "robert_j_rogers"
> >><robert.rogers@c...> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>If I had known that I would not have joined. So where is the
most
> >>>important button on the BBS - remove me -.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>----- Original Message -----
> >>>>From: "Joe West" <Joe.West@s...>
> >>>>To: "tomas2691" <tomasr@a...>; <az_vjc@yahoogroups.com>
> >>>>Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:41 PM
> >>>>Subject: RE: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it
> >>
> >>should
> >>
> >>
> >>>not be
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>taken lightly...
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>Hi Roger,
> >>>>
> >>>>Members are already using the BBS... something like 136 signed
> >>
> >>up
> >>
> >>
> >>>so far...
> >>>
> >>>>From the posts I'm reading, we're already past the point of
> >>
> >>whether
> >>
> >>
> >>>or not
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>the BBS is viable.
> >>>>
> >>>>People are voting by using it... and given the number of
> >>
> >>signups...
> >>
> >>
> >>>we're a
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>go with no turning back.
> >>>>
> >>>>I'm asking about using the names and images because I don't
want
> >>
> >>to
> >>
> >>
> >>>take
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>permission for granted...
> >>>>
> >>>>Joe
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>
> >>To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
> >>
> >>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >>
> >>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> >> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > To visit your group on the web, go to:
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


96485 From: DesertJeep <joey@d...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 5:06pm
Subject: RE: Check This Out!


Geocities Baaaaaa!!!


Joey K
http://www.desertjeep.com
93YJ


-----Original Message-----
From: difilipporfmg [mailto:difilipporfmg@y...]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 4:59 PM
To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [az_vjc] Check This Out!

http://www.geocitiessuck.com/Easaw5m8e/index.html




Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


96486 From: Sharky <Sharxjeep@c...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 5:38pm
Subject: Re: 1/10 - Auto Repair Shop Grand Opening


it will be a blast, hope fully I wont ramp a 406 again! But in my
defence I was in my truck not mt Jeep Hope everyone can make it
out to show our fellow Jeeper our support!

Late
Sharky


--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <msa12171@a...> wrote:
> A good friend of mine and Sharky's, (and fellow Jeeper) is having a
> grand opening for his new auto repair shop on Sat.,Jan 10th. He
> wanted to invite ALL the VJCer's out to enjoy the festivities. His
> shop is located on the S.E. corner of Central and Hatcher. The
> opening will run from 10am 'til 3pm and will have food and drink,
> Raffles, a free prize wheel, an RTI ramp loaned to us by Hunter
> Offroad, and best of all... The Wynns Automotive rep will be out
> with the Wynns girls and the Wynns Hummer. We have to shop up
> the "show" Hummer! If you can make it, I'm sure you'll have a nice
> time. He is a very good mechanic and friend, and if you are
looking
> for a compete auto repair shop that takes care of us Jeepers (he
has
> a CJ5), you should give him a try.
>
> Mike Anderson


96487 From: intertwingled <intertwingled@q...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 6:11pm
Subject: Re: Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should not be taken lightly...


I wrote a little program in HP 2000 Timesharing Basic that would print
out large letters on paper tape. It was very popular at Maryvale High
School. This would be circa 1973. =)

Tony

Bill Witt wrote:

>I remember in the mid 70's using ASU's "Net" via Maricopa Tech
>downtown with only a model 27???? teletype. We could use it for one
>hour a day, anymore and the Guru's chewed our butts off. I think ASU
>was on the beginnings of the internet then, but not sure.
>
>Antman
>
>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "Joe West" <joe.west@s...> wrote:
>
>
>>hahahahaha....
>>
>>I too had a 300 baud acoustic modem... put the handset in the
>>
>>
>top. I was IN HEAVEN when I got my Hayes 1200 baud modem... what a
>work of art that was with all the blinking LEDs on the front panel.
>Those were the days of Genie (an online text based BBS) and other
>text based BBS providers. I remember telnetting to different
>universities to get data... don't remember any search engines and
>there was certainly no web browsers.
>
>
>>Boy have we come a long way since then...
>>
>>Joe F. West
>>Applications Consultant Synopsys Corporation
>>Cell (650)861-1359 Office (480) 733-2147
>>Blackberry PIN 2005DD8F
>>
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Stu Olson [mailto:solson8@q...]
>>Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 8:39 AM
>>To: 'Ralph Williams'; az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
>>Subject: RE: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should
>>
>>
>not
>
>
>>be taken lightly...
>>
>>
>>As I wrote my response to you, I very much remembered my first 300
>>
>>
>baud
>
>
>>modem with the telephone handset cradle on top of it. I also
>>
>>
>remember
>
>
>>my first Hayes 1200 modem....I think Joe West paid about the same
>>
>>
>for
>
>
>>his server as I did for that modem! LOL
>>
>>Stu
>>
>>Stu Olson
>>www.stu-offroad.com
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Ralph Williams [mailto:ralphbw@c...]
>>Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 7:32 AM
>>To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
>>Subject: Re: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it should
>>
>>
>not
>
>
>>be taken lightly...
>>
>>Heh, I guess I wasn't talking about you Stu.
>>
>>Weren't the 300 baud modems great?
>>Ralph
>>
>>
>>Stu Olson wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Ralph,
>>>
>>>Why is it that you somehow assume I no longer read or respond to
>>>
>>>
>any
>
>
>>>Yahoo group posts just because I also use the BBS? I did not
>>>
>>>
>cancel
>
>
>>my
>>
>>
>>>Yahoo AZVJC group account.
>>>
>>>I've been actively using BBSs in every form you can imagine since
>>>
>>>
>>about
>>
>>
>>>1981....in fact, that was before e-mail was really on the scene,
>>>although you could leave e-mail for people on a BBS if both of
>>>
>>>
>you had
>
>
>>>an account there.
>>>
>>>The point is that I use all mediums.
>>>
>>>Stu
>>>
>>>Stu Olson
>>>www.stu-offroad.com
>>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Ralph Williams [mailto:ralphbw@c...]
>>>Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:52 PM
>>>To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
>>>Subject: Re: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it
>>>
>>>
>should not
>
>
>>>be taken lightly...
>>>
>>>The way it is working now we have two separate mediums. A group
>>>
>>>
>that
>
>
>>>uses Yahoo doesn't see any of the posts on the BBS and a group
>>>
>>>
>that
>
>
>>uses
>>
>>
>>>the BBS doesn't see any of the posts on Yahoo. Others have said
>>>
>>>
>it
>
>
>>(the
>>
>>
>>>BBS) is running in parallel with Yahoo, I guess you could say it
>>>
>>>
>is
>
>
>>>parallel but there is quite a larger median wall dividing the two
>>>
>>>
>>paths.
>>
>>
>>>Truly parallel operation would be a transference of messages
>>>
>>>
>from one
>
>
>>>medium to the other and back. This is what Mike Chatfield was
>>>
>>>
>working
>
>
>>on
>>
>>
>>>accomplishing with his project as I understood it.
>>>
>>>Sooo...it goes,
>>>Ralph
>>>
>>>
>>>Bill Witt wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Roy and Roger,
>>>>
>>>>I don't think thats what Joe meant by "If you have joined the
>>>>
>>>>
>BBs
>
>
>>>>then that's a yes vote". I think he meant that people are using
>>>>
>>>>
>it,
>
>
>>>>therefore is is viable. I think eventually we can use the BBS
>>>>
>>>>
>thusly:
>
>
>>>>When you log on you will be able to see all the "new post" only,
>>>>
>>>>
>if
>
>
>>>>you want. Also you will be able to receive email notices on a
>>>>response that you have made. Also there will be the great search
>>>>engine capability of "ALL" AZVJC emails from day one. Also no
>>>>
>>>>
>Yahoo
>
>
>>>>commercials. I am sure there are other "UP" reasons for doing
>>>>
>>>>
>the
>
>
>>>>BBS format.
>>>>
>>>>Antman aka Bill W
>>>>
>>>>k7ANT
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "robert_j_rogers"
>>>><robert.rogers@c...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>If I had known that I would not have joined. So where is the
>>>>>
>>>>>
>most
>
>
>>>>>important button on the BBS - remove me -.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>>>>From: "Joe West" <Joe.West@s...>
>>>>>>To: "tomas2691" <tomasr@a...>; <az_vjc@yahoogroups.com>
>>>>>>Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:41 PM
>>>>>>Subject: RE: [az_vjc] Re: Please respond to this POLL... it
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>should
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>not be
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>taken lightly...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Hi Roger,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Members are already using the BBS... something like 136 signed
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>up
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>so far...
>>>>>
>>>>>>From the posts I'm reading, we're already past the point of
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>whether
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>or not
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>the BBS is viable.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>People are voting by using it... and given the number of
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>signups...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>we're a
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>go with no turning back.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>I'm asking about using the names and images because I don't
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>want
>
>
>>>>to
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>take
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>permission for granted...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Joe
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>>
>>>>To visit your group on the web, go to:
>>>>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>>>>
>>>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>>>>az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>>>>
>>>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>>>>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>
>>>To visit your group on the web, go to:
>>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>>>
>>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>>> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>>>
>>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>To visit your group on the web, go to:
>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>>
>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>To visit your group on the web, go to:
>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>>
>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>
>
>
>


96488 From: leonezbto <leonezbto@y...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 6:18pm
Subject: More Pictures Here


http://www.geocities.com/Salapekafqs/index.html


96489 From: Mookie <touringmookie@k...>
Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 10:23pm
Subject: Alt install with serpintine belt.


Anyone wanna lend a hand replacing my alternator in my new (to me)
XJ? It has a serpintine belt and I've never really messed with it
yet. I'm looking to do it tomorrow. If so, I can come to you or you
can come to me. I'm sure it will be quick. TIA


480-694-8110


__________________
Mookie
http://www.killingtimeproductions.com


96490 From: wong tony <tony857ca@y...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 2:19am
Subject: Fwd: 100% true story, Murder! please send to the HKgov, Forward in Jan.


This is 100,000 Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

Internet is power, please forward 10 emails to the world and send 1 email to the Hong Kong government ceo@c... (1 month 1 letter),100k*1m*10m*100m..... Forward in Jan.

Hong Kong police-terrorist's using Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people.

Dear all:

Help! Murder, Hong Kong police useing Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please e-mail the world people and send 1 e-mail Hong Kong government, 100K*1M*10M*100M....., thank my dear Internet friend.

Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

By the 2001-1-1~2004-1-1 36 months, murder by the police knew that:

1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

3. Murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police up to 50, murder many Hong Kong people up to 3 years.

Hong Kong government.
Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@c...

One month one Letter to the Hong Kong government:
Chief Executive is Mr. Tung Chee Hwa
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr. / Ms.
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
The Commissioner of Police is Mr. Lee Ming Kwai
====+====+====+====+====+====+= 31 Month

Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2004-1-4

English search engine: enaaaaa

Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to

Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to















---------------------------------
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96491 From: wong tony <tony857ca@y...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 2:19am
Subject: Fwd: 100% true story, Murder! please send to the HKgov, Forward in Jan.


This is 100,000 Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

Internet is power, please forward 10 emails to the world and send 1 email to the Hong Kong government ceo@c... (1 month 1 letter),100k*1m*10m*100m..... Forward in Jan.

Hong Kong police-terrorist's using Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people.

Dear all:

Help! Murder, Hong Kong police useing Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please e-mail the world people and send 1 e-mail Hong Kong government, 100K*1M*10M*100M....., thank my dear Internet friend.

Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

By the 2001-1-1~2004-1-1 36 months, murder by the police knew that:

1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

3. Murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police up to 50, murder many Hong Kong people up to 3 years.

Hong Kong government.
Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@c...

One month one Letter to the Hong Kong government:
Chief Executive is Mr. Tung Chee Hwa
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr. / Ms.
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
The Commissioner of Police is Mr. Lee Ming Kwai
====+====+====+====+====+====+= 31 Month

Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2004-1-4

English search engine: enaaaaa

Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to

Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to
















---------------------------------
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96492 From: wong tony <tony857ca@y...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 2:20am
Subject: Fwd: 100% true story, Murder! please send to the HKgov, Forward in Jan.


This is 100,000 Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

Internet is power, please forward 10 emails to the world and send 1 email to the Hong Kong government ceo@c... (1 month 1 letter),100k*1m*10m*100m..... Forward in Jan.

Hong Kong police-terrorist's using Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people.

Dear all:

Help! Murder, Hong Kong police useing Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please e-mail the world people and send 1 e-mail Hong Kong government, 100K*1M*10M*100M....., thank my dear Internet friend.

Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

By the 2001-1-1~2004-1-1 36 months, murder by the police knew that:

1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

3. Murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police up to 50, murder many Hong Kong people up to 3 years.

Hong Kong government.
Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@c...

One month one Letter to the Hong Kong government:
Chief Executive is Mr. Tung Chee Hwa
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr. / Ms.
====+====+====+====+====+= 26 Month
The Commissioner of Police is Mr. Lee Ming Kwai
====+====+====+====+====+====+= 31 Month

Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2004-1-4

English search engine: enaaaaa

Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to

Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to





---------------------------------
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96493 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 4:31am
Subject: [TR] Trip Report - Axle Alley - Saturday, January 3, 2004


Hello All,
steve sample lead a trail run Saturday, January 3, 2004 across Axle Alley

those attending:<br>
me YJ<br>
doug brown YJ<br>
steve james YJ<br>
vincent ercolani TJ<br>
andy CJ<br>
joe daro XJ<br>
rick norman XJ<br>
randy davis SPOTTER<br>
james corley SPECTATOR<br>
<br>
carnage:<br>
two broken front D30 axles on doug's YJ. actually grenaded joints/ears, shafts held up <br>
<br>
first waterfall....ALL winched <br>
<br>
middle waterfall......ALL made, no cable....well except for flipper. he decided not to take the line of popular choice and threw it on it's side----took a winch to bring it back over and then got it right.<br>
<br>
last waterfall.......ALL winched<br>
<br>
OK VINCENT <br>
DAMN ROOBEECON made it up last waterfall like it wasn't even there. even got it on video so i am screwed. BUT WAIT......TEAM YJ was sabotaged......also on tape but vincent has the only copy so i am screwed again. team CJ was bribed into throwing a couple gallons of gas on the falls(yeah sure, faulty gas cap, uh huh) and then TEAM XJ set it ablaze(practicing for the evening's firebombs at camp). well yeah, it threw me off my game! axle alley now OWNS the FIREHOLE <br>
<br>
weather:<br>
cloudy all day<br>
mid 50's<br>
few rain drops <br>
no wind<br>
<br>
thanks to randy for great spotting.<br>
<br>
rock ONNNNNNNNNNNN

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1145
Click the above link to View Pictures (if available)Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website


96494 From: Joe West <joe.west@d...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 8:10am
Subject: RE: [TR] Trip Report - Axle Alley - Saturday, January 3, 2004


*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
Probably better not to post that gas was spilled and then someone lit it
on fire.

I'd recommend that next time that the fuel just be allowed to evaporate
or even better, carry along some environment friendly cleanup supplies.

We have a long uphill battle to keep the trails open that we currently
have, we really can't afford to have press like this get out. Stuff
like this CAN and WILL be used against us.

Joe West


-----Original Message-----
From: AzVJC Website [mailto:azvjc@a...]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:32 PM
To: AzVJC
Subject: [az_vjc] [TR] Trip Report - Axle Alley - Saturday, January 3,
2004

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
Pro*
Hello All,
steve sample lead a trail run Saturday, January 3, 2004 across Axle
Alley

those attending:<br>
me YJ<br>
doug brown YJ<br>
steve james YJ<br>
vincent ercolani TJ<br>
andy CJ<br>
joe daro XJ<br>
rick norman XJ<br>
randy davis SPOTTER<br>
james corley SPECTATOR<br>
<br>
carnage:<br>
two broken front D30 axles on doug's YJ. actually grenaded joints/ears,
shafts held up <br>
<br>
first waterfall....ALL winched <br>
<br>
middle waterfall......ALL made, no cable....well except for flipper. he
decided not to take the line of popular choice and threw it on it's
side----took a winch to bring it back over and then got it right.<br>
<br>
last waterfall.......ALL winched<br>
<br>
OK VINCENT <br>
DAMN ROOBEECON made it up last waterfall like it wasn't even there. even
got it on video so i am screwed. BUT WAIT......TEAM YJ was
sabotaged......also on tape but vincent has the only copy so i am
screwed again. team CJ was bribed into throwing a couple gallons of gas
on the falls(yeah sure, faulty gas cap, uh huh) and then TEAM XJ set it
ablaze(practicing for the evening's firebombs at camp). well yeah, it
threw me off my game! axle alley now OWNS the FIREHOLE <br>
<br>
weather:<br>
cloudy all day<br>
mid 50's<br>
few rain drops <br>
no wind<br>
<br>
thanks to randy for great spotting.<br>
<br>
rock ONNNNNNNNNNNN

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1145
Click the above link to View Pictures (if available)Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website





Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


96495 From: moontweezers <mikereid2@e...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 8:54am
Subject: need np 231 and power steering set up


Hi all,

I am in need of an np 231 transfer case for an 89 yj with a 2.5l
manual tranny. I'm also looking for a complete power steering set up
for the same vehicle. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
Mike Hudson


96496 From: Chris Krieg <rv6a@c...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 9:15am
Subject: Re: Check This Out!


Won't get those on the BBS.

:-)

Chris

On Jan 3, 2004, at 6:06 PM, DesertJeep wrote:

> Geocities Baaaaaa!!!
>
>
> Joey K
> http://www.desertjeep.com
> 93YJ
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: difilipporfmg [mailto:difilipporfmg@y...]
> Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 4:59 PM
> To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [az_vjc] Check This Out!
>
> http://www.geocitiessuck.com/Easaw5m8e/index.html
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>


96497 From: Chris Krieg <rv6a@c...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 9:18am
Subject: Re: [TR] Trip Report - Axle Alley - Saturday, January 3, 2004


I hope to god that you are kidding about this! There is no room in out
sport for this type of behavoir. This will get our trails closed ASAP!

On Jan 4, 2004, at 12:31 PM, AzVJC Website wrote:

> team CJ was bribed into throwing a couple gallons of gas on the
> falls(yeah sure, faulty gas cap, uh huh) and then TEAM XJ set it
> ablaze(practicing for the evening's firebombs at camp).


96498 From: Joe West <joe.west@s...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 11:38am
Subject: BBS Archive of Yahoo-Groups is about half complete...


Hi Gang,

Mark Booth (blooddrive) has been hard at work archiving the past 5 YEARS of yahoo groups azvjc emails into the bbs archive forum at http://www.virtualjeepclub.com If you get a chance to give Mark a big thanks, please do... this is a monumental task.

It appears that the archive is approximately 50 % complete (plus or minus a few thousand entries <grin>).

First... a BIG Thanks to Mark for biting off a huge job in agreeing to archive the yahoo groups azvjc emails (something well over 100,000 emails).

Second... I'd like to ask that those of you who have signed up for the BBS give the search engine a try... I'd like to stress the server a bit to see how well it holds up to multiple searches of rather large database.

Third and final... if you haven't signed up for the BBS, you may well want to just for the archive search feature... you would be amazed at the wealth of information that has been gathered over the past 5 years.

Kind Regards,

Joe West


Joe F. West
Applications Consultant Synopsys Corporation
Cell (650)861-1359 Office (480) 733-2147
Blackberry PIN 2005DD8F


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96499 From: Mitch Woodward <bigwood@c...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 11:41am
Subject: Re: OT: Updated Torch for sale or trade info.


That's a good deal on that torch set. I paid about $400 new for a similar
setup a few years back, but I upgraded to a larger oxygen bottle..

Mitch
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Russell" <desertjeep@c...>
To: <az_vjc@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: [az_vjc] OT: Updated Torch for sale or trade info.


> Hi all,
> I'm going to part with one of my oxy-acetylene torch sets. Its a Uniweld
with the "B" tank and 40 cu. ft. Oxygen. Has cart, bottles, regulators etc.
Posted pix on my corner of the net.
> Checked out prices, think it is worth $250. (just to buy the bottles is
almost $200). Or best offer. Still willing to trade for ?
> Jeep stuff, gun stuff, dual band amateur radio, I'm pretty flexible, tired
of looking at it! Follow the link below for pix of rig.
>
> http://members.cox.net/desertjeep/jim.htm
>
> Jim
> Tucson
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


96500 From: <trailwerks@a...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 6:52am
Subject: Re: AZ Trailwerks - Update on Brian


I'm sorry to relay this information, but Brian had another stroke today, and
is in the ER right now. I'll post more news as I get it, but I hope he will be
okay. He was rushed to the hospital by ambulance this morning. This time I
hope the paralysis is again temporary. My hopes and wishes are with him right
now. Jim (from Trailwerks)


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


96501 From: Richard Conner <richardconner@q...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 1:30pm
Subject: Pictures from Sunflower Mine run Saturday ??


Good run to the Sunflower mine Saturday, It rained all day, making the
trails a little more interesting. We had a big group does anyone have
any pictures ?


Rick Conner


96502 From: Mark S <azjeeptj@c...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 1:34pm
Subject: RE: BBS Archive of Yahoo-Groups is about half complete...


Mark,

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe West [mailto:joe.west@s...]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:38 PM
To: Azvjc (E-mail)
Subject: [az_vjc] BBS Archive of Yahoo-Groups is about half complete...

Hi Gang,

Mark Booth (blooddrive) has been hard at work archiving the past 5 YEARS
of yahoo groups azvjc emails into the bbs archive forum at
http://www.virtualjeepclub.com If you get a chance to give Mark a big
thanks, please do... this is a monumental task.

It appears that the archive is approximately 50 % complete (plus or
minus a few thousand entries <grin>).

First... a BIG Thanks to Mark for biting off a huge job in agreeing to
archive the yahoo groups azvjc emails (something well over 100,000
emails).

Second... I'd like to ask that those of you who have signed up for the
BBS give the search engine a try... I'd like to stress the server a bit
to see how well it holds up to multiple searches of rather large
database.

Third and final... if you haven't signed up for the BBS, you may well
want to just for the archive search feature... you would be amazed at
the wealth of information that has been gathered over the past 5 years.

Kind Regards,

Joe West


Joe F. West
Applications Consultant Synopsys Corporation
Cell (650)861-1359 Office (480) 733-2147
Blackberry PIN 2005DD8F


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


96503 From: george Andrews <gandre01@m...>
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 2:27pm
Subject: TJ water pump


I finally identified the source of my small coolant leak...the water pump. Off to AutoZone to get a pump and hoses. The local store only has one hose so off to another to find the second. Come home, disassemble TJ and hoses don't match. Off to AutoZone, Checker, and Pep Boys.....seems nobody has the proper hoses.....of course, the idiots offer me something close. Sure it will work. Trust me! Okay, I give up on the hoses....I'll go to NAPA on Monday. Back home to disassemble the water pump. Replacement pump is different. #$@%^*()$)!!!!! Back to AutoZone to return the pump.

Will wait until Monday.....hopefully NAPA has what I need or else it's off to the dealer.

Anybody else out there with a 2000 TJ, L6 motor, ever have difficulty locating hoses and water pump? Is the 2000 TJ some sort of red headed ******* stepchild?

George Andrews
'83 Cherokee
'73 Wagoneer
'93 Grand Cherokee
'00 Wrangler
'94 Cherokee


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]