96125-96149

96125 From: Mike H. <hiett710@y...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:50am
Subject: Re: How to stay legal on the hywy

Stay at or under the speed limit. Use your turnsignals when changing
lanes. Obey all traffic signs and Yield to faster moving vehicles.
I think that should about cover it. You will also want to have 2
working mirrors and all your reflectors and lights should be operable
when driving at night.

P.S. for a real answer you might need to be more specific.. If you
were asking about mud flaps and the sort we would need specifics.

Mike H.
02 Yellow TJ

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "lrgclg2003" <lrgclg@a...> wrote:
> New to the area and Arizona. My jeep truck is 83" tall with full
size
> axles(60 front 14 rear), 38.5x14x16.5 SX on Humvee rims. What do I
> have to do to drive legal on the pavement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVERTISEMENT

96126 From: JamesT <James.Towle@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:57am
Subject: Re: Recalls and TSB Sites???

I think the correct spot on AllData is free.
You can use this one too: http://www.e-toolbox.com/ads/ they even
have a service manual of types.

--James

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "AZ Outlaws" <azoutlaws@m...> wrote:
> I'm looking for a site where you can get a "comprehensive" list of
recalls and tech service bulletins for a specific make and model. I
tried the NHTS site, but it wasn't all that helpful. Awhile back I
came across a good site but have since lost the name and link.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
> AJ Card
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

96127 From: yzguyone25 <YZGUYONE25@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:14am
Subject:

This is Arizona... I don't think there are to many requirements.
You will see soon enough some of the road h***ards that people drive
daily around here. Heck there are quite a few people that dont even
have tags, license nor insurance that drive daily.

My only suggestion to you is to make sure your rig is safe and not a
h***ard to yourself nor others. As long as you have the basic things
working you should be okay though.

Just my .02
Justin Olson

96128 From: Fred Wilson <fredtj@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:01am
Subject: Re: Re: How to stay legal on the hywy

Also, if you've moved here (working, school whatever), get the vehicle
registered.
They have been cracking down on vehicles with out of state plates, when
in fact the people have moved here.

Fred

Mike H. wrote:

>Stay at or under the speed limit. Use your turnsignals when changing
>lanes. Obey all traffic signs and Yield to faster moving vehicles.
>I think that should about cover it. You will also want to have 2
>working mirrors and all your reflectors and lights should be operable
>when driving at night.
>
>P.S. for a real answer you might need to be more specific.. If you
>were asking about mud flaps and the sort we would need specifics.
>
>Mike H.
>02 Yellow TJ
>
>
>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "lrgclg2003" <lrgclg@a...> wrote:
>
>
>>New to the area and Arizona. My jeep truck is 83" tall with full
>>
>>
>size
>
>
>>axles(60 front 14 rear), 38.5x14x16.5 SX on Humvee rims. What do I
>>have to do to drive legal on the pavement.
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/
>
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

96129 From: Brian Luse <graymatterwj@y...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:08am
Subject: Is there any show in flagstaff? Cinder hills? fairgrounds?

Thinking of trying a snow run if there is actually snow on the
ground. Crown King apparently does not have any snow :-(
Anybody in the flagstaff area know. Weatherpersons are notoriously
poor at predictions :-)
Brian

96130 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:18am
Subject: [TR] Crown King from Lake Pleasant - Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hello All,Dennis Chamberlain is leading a Crown King from Lake Pleasant trail run on Saturday, December 27, 2003.<br><br>When: 9:30-10:00
Where: 99th Ave. and Carefree Hwy Intersection<br>
About 10-12 Miles from turn off to Lake Pleasant
Rating: 3.0-
Length: 4-6Hrs
CB Channel: 4

I am putting a offroad needle in my jeep and this is a great trail to test it on. <br>
<br>
A couple of none group members will be bringing trucks but they are all good people, mostly family and friends.<br>
<br>
We will be moving out at about 1010 so don't be late at the trail head at about 1030 if you want to meet us there.

The Lake Pleasang to Crown King trail is a local favorite. On any given weekend, there will be numerous groups of four wheelers, ATV's and motorcycles heading to and from Crown King. It is a fun and scenic trail into the cooler pines of the Bradshaws. <a href="../Main/History.asp">This trail was the first trip ever done by AzVJC.</a>

The trail takes off from the Castle Hotsprings Rd and travels through the foot hills and up the side of the mountain, giving nice views of Lake Pleasant and the Valley. There are some tougher optional sections that can make it interesting.

The trail goes through the old ghost towns of Fort Misery and Oro Belle, both of which are remnants of the Mining era of the Bradshaw Mountains. All that remains now, are foundations and a few crumbling walls. Fort Misery makes a nice place to stop and eat lunch as the small creek usually has running water and there are trees to provide shade.

In the winter months, the trail from Fort Misery through Oro Belle to Crown King will often have snow and/or ice. In the summer, an early start is necessary to stay ahead of the rising temperatures.

Once on top of the mountain, the trail runs through the cool pines and into Crown King. In Crown King there are places to eat and have a drink, and a general store that sells some excellent fudge. The old Crown King Saloon was actually built in Oro Belle, and later hauled up (many years ago) to Crown King and rebuilt. In Oro Belle, the saloon was built into the side of the hill, so the upstairs were mainly accessable from the rear of the building (at ground level). The upstairs served as a place repose for women of ill fame.

There are campgrounds on top of the mountain near Crown King for those wishing to stay overnight. The fastest way down is via the main road which leads through Cleator and toward Bumble Bee. You can split off and go through Cordes Junction, which will get you to the Freeway quicker, or keep going strait and go through the little town of Bumble Bee.

Alternatively, you can take the Senator Highway toward Prescott or Mayer, this can be a very interesting trail during snow season. If you have the time, follow Towers Mountain rd through Crown King and up to the top of Towers Mountain, there are some excellent views and you can join back up with the Senator Highway afterward.

Have fun, remember to bring water and your camera.

Enjoy, and remember to TREAD Lightly!

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1142
Click the link above To Add Your Name to the Sign Up List
Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website

96131 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:19am
Subject: [TR] Crown King from Lake Pleasant - Saturday, December 27, 2003 - Reminder

Hello All,Dennis Chamberlain is leading a Crown King from Lake Pleasant trail run on Saturday, December 27, 2003.<br><br>When: 9:30-10:00
Where: 99th Ave. and Carefree Hwy Intersection<br>
About 10-12 Miles from turn off to Lake Pleasant
Length: 4-6Hrs

I am putting a offroad needle in my jeep and this is a great trail to test it on. <br>
<br>
A couple of none group members will be bringing trucks but they are all good people, mostly family and friends.<br>
<br>
We will be moving out at about 1010 so don't be late at the trail head at about 1030 if you want to meet us there.

Possibly rain so plan on a difficult run. I have did this trail once before right after a rain and it is difficult on the hard lines. It makes the easy runs challenging so if you are looking to have a little fun in the sun come out and join us. There will be snow in the later part of this run if it rains.

The Lake Pleasang to Crown King trail is a local favorite. On any given weekend, there will be numerous groups of four wheelers, ATV's and motorcycles heading to and from Crown King. It is a fun and scenic trail into the cooler pines of the Bradshaws. <a href="../Main/History.asp">This trail was the first trip ever done by AzVJC.</a>

The trail takes off from the Castle Hotsprings Rd and travels through the foot hills and up the side of the mountain, giving nice views of Lake Pleasant and the Valley. There are some tougher optional sections that can make it interesting.

The trail goes through the old ghost towns of Fort Misery and Oro Belle, both of which are remnants of the Mining era of the Bradshaw Mountains. All that remains now, are foundations and a few crumbling walls. Fort Misery makes a nice place to stop and eat lunch as the small creek usually has running water and there are trees to provide shade.

In the winter months, the trail from Fort Misery through Oro Belle to Crown King will often have snow and/or ice. In the summer, an early start is necessary to stay ahead of the rising temperatures.

Once on top of the mountain, the trail runs through the cool pines and into Crown King. In Crown King there are places to eat and have a drink, and a general store that sells some excellent fudge. The old Crown King Saloon was actually built in Oro Belle, and later hauled up (many years ago) to Crown King and rebuilt. In Oro Belle, the saloon was built into the side of the hill, so the upstairs were mainly accessable from the rear of the building (at ground level). The upstairs served as a place repose for women of ill fame.

There are campgrounds on top of the mountain near Crown King for those wishing to stay overnight. The fastest way down is via the main road which leads through Cleator and toward Bumble Bee. You can split off and go through Cordes Junction, which will get you to the Freeway quicker, or keep going strait and go through the little town of Bumble Bee.

Alternatively, you can take the Senator Highway toward Prescott or Mayer, this can be a very interesting trail during snow season. If you have the time, follow Towers Mountain rd through Crown King and up to the top of Towers Mountain, there are some excellent views and you can join back up with the Senator Highway afterward.

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1142
Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website

96132 From: John Rabenius <jrabenius@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:32am
Subject: Re: Can a crack be welded in a factory alloy wheel ????

Mike,

I wouldn't waste the time or money repairing a factory wheel.

It would be safer and (I think) cheaper to buy a good used one from
a wrecking yard.

Go to www.car-part.com and do a search for the rim you need. I am
sure you can get one for less than $50.00.

It is a factory rim, so you should not have any problem getting
replacements.

John Rabenius

96133 From: Ray B. <KB7SKV@C...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:02am
Subject: Rock Auto Discount code

Hi All;
Guess all the 'good words' payed off!! Here's a Discount Code that
Rock Auto asked me to pass on to all of you!!

Put the code in the "how did you hear about us" box and get a 5% discount!!

Take care;
Ray
AZAV8ER

96134 From: Brian Luse <graymatterwj@y...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:59am
Subject: Re: Is there any SNOW in flagstaff? Cinder hills? fairgrounds?

Thats snow not show!

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Luse" <graymatterwj@y...> wrote:
> Thinking of trying a snow run if there is actually snow on the
> ground. Crown King apparently does not have any snow :-(
> Anybody in the flagstaff area know. Weatherpersons are notoriously
> poor at predictions :-)
> Brian

96135 From: purple <purp8@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:30am
Subject: RE: Need a stock 16" steel wheel for a spare

Rick 'Beer' might have an answer for you .He's a great guy and he'll do what
he can to hook you up .He might also be able to hook you up with a cheap
Ranger or Toyota wheel which has the same bolt pattern . His work # is 602
942-9603.
Hope this helps ,
Purple .

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 8:06 PM
To: az_vjc@YahooGroups.com
Subject: [az_vjc] Need a stock 16" steel wheel for a spare

Anyone got a cheap 16x7 or 16x 7.5 stock Jeep steel wheel with 5x4.5 lug
pattern? Need one for a spare.

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/az_vjc/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
az_vjc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

96136 From: y2k-xj <y2k-xj@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:06am
Subject: XJ Roll cage?

Can anyone point me in a direction to have a full interior roll cage built for my 2000-xj and also is anyone attending the jeepspeed challenge in parker AZ coming up here soon? Rob Bolin Y2K-XJ

96137 From: John Rabenius <jrabenius@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:14am
Subject: ANY TRAIL RUNS SATURDAY OUT BY FLORENCE JUNCTION?

My sister and her family are here from New Jersey this week, and
they want to go fourwheeling Saturday (12-27).

I was thinking of doing Box Canyon, and then maybe something near
there . . . Upper Woodpecker, Lower Ajax, Martinez Canyon up to the
mine . . .

I would want to meet out there at the Texaco at 8:00, and be back
around 2:00.

Anybody interested in going PLEASE Email me by 8:00 PM tonight
(Friday), or call me on my cell phone.

John Rabenius
jrabenius@c...
1999 TJ
480-236-4509 Cell

96138 From: John Rabenius <jrabenius@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 0:53pm
Subject: TRAIL RUN: BOX CANYON SATURDAY MORNING

Still hoping to see some of you join us.

I need replys if anyone is planning to go.

Let's meet at the Texaco in Florence Junction Saturday morning at
8:45, and leave for the trail at 9:00.

Reply to this Email or

jrabenius@c...

480-236-4509

John Rabenius
1999 TJ

96139 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:24pm
Subject: [TR] Firebird - Monday, December 29, 2003

Hello All,Stu Olson is leading a Firebird trail run on Monday, December 29, 2003.<br><br>When: eMonday, Dec. 29th, 9:00 AM
Where: I-10W and Watson Road Exit, airing down about 200 yards north of the exit ramp
Rating: 4.0+
Length: 1/2 day

I have a JU friend visiting relatives in the valley and he wants one more run before he heads back to Minnesota, so we are doing Firebird and probably taking the hill climb trail to the top of the mountain and back down on the way out.<br>
<br>
You are welcome to join us. Bring some lunch as we'll probably eat at the end of Firebird or before (if things go slow).

Firebird is a trail that gets tougher the further up it you go. The main obstacle is a tight V-notch waterfall. After the waterfall, you can take the early exit or continue on up the wash. If you continue, you will find more large rolling bolders and an optional obstacle that will challenge both driver and rig. Another road that crosses the wash at the end, this is the exit for Firebird and entrance for Ruler.<br>

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1144
Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website

96140 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:06pm
Subject: [TR] Technical Workshop - Saturday, May 22, 2004 - Reminder

Hello All,Joe West is leading a Technical Workshop trail run on Saturday, May 22, 2004.<br><br>When: Saturday, May 22nd 2004
Where: 649 South 30th Circle<br>
Mesa, Arizona 85204
Rating: 2.0-
Length:
CB Channel:

This is the Fifth semi-annual Kill Switch workshop.

We will be installing stand-alone kill switches on all vehicles.<br>
<br>
The cost for the workshop will be $20 per person and will include everything you need to install a kill switch.<br>
<br>
The workshop can hold approximately 30 vehicles.<br>
<br>
More details will follow as the time for the workshop gets closer.<br>
<br>

I will continue to schedule kill switch technical workshops every few months until everyone who wants to have an anti-theft kill switch installed has one. I will then schedule them once a year or so. I still have people contacting me who want to install a kill switch so I have scheduled this fifth workshop for Saturday, May 22nd at 9:00am.

This is kill switch technical workshop number 5. The purpose of this workshop is threefold:

1. To keep your rig from being a theft statistic.
2. To show you how easy it is to install a kill switch.
3. To spend some fun time just hanging out with Jeepers.

I have picked a date for the fifth kill-switch workshop a few months out to enable people to sign up over a longer period of time. I will update the information in this run as necessary, but for the most part all of the information you will need is here. The limit for the number of rigs we can fit in my yard and cul-de-sac is 30 so this will be the maximum number of people who can sign up. Please note that YOU will be doing the work in this workshop and I will be guiding, assisting, teaching, and testing your installs (and fixing any problems which may occur).

The price for the kill switch alone is $20, and includes everything you will need to install the switch.

Please note: I am NOT making any money on the kill switches... the charge just covers the cost of the hardware with a couple of dollars extra thrown in to cover supplies. I do this workshop for fun and to help people out... not to make money. The tools that I purchase especially for the workshop (such as the propane soldering irons) are raffled off at the end of the workship.

Unfortunately, because of problems I had with purchasing killswitches for people who didn't show and didn't pay (leaving me stuck with the hardware), it will be necessary for people to pay in advance. To pay for your kill switch, sign up for this run and then send a check for the appropriate amount to my home address shown below. In the memo area on your check, please put kill switch. No matter how early you send out your payment, I will not cash the check until I actually purchase the kill switch.

The kill switch type will be determined by the year, make, and model of the Jeep being fitted with the switch. I encourage those with electrical fuel pumps to install the kill switch on fuel relay. Those with older vehicles and mechanical fuel pumps are left killing the starter relay. Once I determine how many people sign up and what kind of vehicles they have, I will put together a list of required materials and purchase them for everyone. Individual members can choose what kind of kill switch they want or I will determine it for them based on vehicle type if they have no preference. I will provide all tools and will purchase bulk materials (wires, switches, solder, connectors, electrical tape, zip ties, etc) which everyone will split the cost of. If you are interested, please sign up.

VERY IMPORTANT:
All Participants in the clinic MUST give me the following information:

1. Year and model of vehicle on which we will be installing the kill switch
2. Do you have a FACTORY service manual OR a service manual with wiring schematics for your vehicle?
3. Which of the following tools can you bring: drill, drill bits, wire cutters, metric and/or standard socket set, wire strippers, wire crimpers, nylon ties, electrical tape, soldering iron/solder, long extension cords, multi-outlet adaptors/short extension cords, volt-ohm meters or DVM, blowdryer (for heat-shrink tubing).

VERY VERY IMPORTANT:

My home address is:

649 S. 30th Circle, Mesa, Arizona 85204.
<br>
My home phone is:
(480) 325-9419

My cell phone is:
(602) 616-0785

You can obtain very good directions from Yahoo maps... but a brief set of directions are as follows:

Take 60 headed East and get off on Gilbert Road.
Head North on Gilbert Road (Left) to Broadway Road.
Head East on Broadway (right) to 30th street (30th street is the FIRST residential street you can make a right on just past the light at Lindsay... do not turn into the small community just east of Walgreens.
Head South (right) on 30th Street.
30th Street dead ends in my Cul-De-Sac and my home is the one with all the palm trees in the yard.

PLEASE PLEASE park along 30th street and WALK to my home. The reason that I am asking this is because I want to group like vehicles together to simplify installations. After everyone parks along 30th street, I will have a short meeting on my front porch and then I will ask all YJ owners to go get their vehicles and we will place them in one location in my yard. I will then ask all TJ owners to go get their vehicles and will park them in another location... and so on until all vehicle types are grouped together in my yard or cul-de-sac.

After everyone is grouped together, I will walk everyone through the steps of installing kill switches... and we will work together as a team to get them installed. To avoid having any electrical problems, you will be required to disconnect the positive lead on your battery BEFORE we do any work on your vehicle.

Please plan on bringing a cooler with drinks, cups and/or snacks if you will need them.

I will post this entire post to the "trip" on Azvjc.org if people need to reference it at a later date.

If you have suggestions and you see something I have forgotten, please let me know.

And last but not least, if you would like to come hang out and HELP or just watch and learn... I'm sure we could use all the help we can get. Everyone interested is welcome to show up.

If you have any questions, please contact me via email at:

joe.west@d...

Kind Regards,

Joe West

Technical workshops happen every once in a while and are intended as a "How To" class.

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1125
Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website

96141 From: alleyn59 <alleyn59@y...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:25pm
Subject: Re: How to stay legal on the hywy

Stay off the booze!

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "lrgclg2003" <lrgclg@a...> wrote:
> New to the area and Arizona. My jeep truck is 83" tall with full
size
> axles(60 front 14 rear), 38.5x14x16.5 SX on Humvee rims. What do I
> have to do to drive legal on the pavement.

96142 From: <azhomer7@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 0:43pm
Subject: Lap Belts

I have a 95 Yj, I want to get rid of the stock seat belts. Where can I get
3" lap belts, how much will they cost. Which is better for off road the 2 or 3"
belt.

thank you,
David

96143 From: arizonaoutlaws <azoutlaws@m...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:01pm
Subject: Re: TRAIL RUN: BOX CANYON SATURDAY MORNING (John)

John,

Just a reminder... the Texaco station in FJ has closed it's doors.
You need to plan on getting gas and snacks somewhere else.

AJ Card

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "John Rabenius" <jrabenius@c...> wrote:
> Still hoping to see some of you join us.
>
> I need replys if anyone is planning to go.
>
> Let's meet at the Texaco in Florence Junction Saturday morning at
> 8:45, and leave for the trail at 9:00.
>
> Reply to this Email or
>
> jrabenius@c...
>
> 480-236-4509
>
> John Rabenius
> 1999 TJ

96144 From: AzVJC Website <azvjc@a...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:16pm
Subject: [TR] Crown King from Lake Pleasant - Sunday, December 28, 2003 - Reminder

Hello All,John Halverson is leading a Crown King from Lake Pleasant trail run on Sunday, December 28, 2003.<br><br>When: 8am meet, 8:15 rollout
Where: end of the pavement, start of the dirt at Lake Pleasant road.
Length:

http://www.azvjc.org/default.asp?A=1&ID=1135
Thank You,

- The AzVJC Website

96145 From: intertwingled <intertwingled@q...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:36pm
Subject: Re: Re: TRAIL RUN: BOX CANYON SATURDAY MORNING (John)

Ack, sorry to hear that. That place is almost a landmark. Wonder if
they will be putting in a QuickStop or something else there?

Tony

arizonaoutlaws wrote:

>John,
>
>Just a reminder... the Texaco station in FJ has closed it's doors.
>You need to plan on getting gas and snacks somewhere else.
>
>AJ Card
>
>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "John Rabenius" <jrabenius@c...> wrote:
>
>
>>Still hoping to see some of you join us.
>>
>>I need replys if anyone is planning to go.
>>
>>Let's meet at the Texaco in Florence Junction Saturday morning at
>>8:45, and leave for the trail at 9:00.
>>
>>Reply to this Email or
>>
>>jrabenius@c...
>>
>>480-236-4509
>>
>>John Rabenius
>>1999 TJ
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

96146 From: Stu Olson <solson8@q...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:04pm
Subject: RE: Lap Belts

I picked up a 3" belt from 4 Wheelers Supply down on Washington several
years ago. The buckle on the 3" is a little big, but I've gotten use to
it over the years.

Stu

Stu Olson
www.stu-offroad.com

Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 6:43 PM
To: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [az_vjc] Lap Belts

I have a 95 Yj, I want to get rid of the stock seat belts. Where can I
get
3" lap belts, how much will they cost. Which is better for off road the
2 or 3"
belt.

thank you,
David

Yahoo! Groups Links

96147 From: Stu Olson <solson8@q...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:05pm
Subject: RE: Re: TRAIL RUN: BOX CANYON SATURDAY MORNING (John)

From what I have heard, no. The highway reroute pretty much ruined
their business as it now diverts everything right past the station.

Stu

Stu Olson
www.stu-offroad.com

Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 7:36 PM
To: arizonaoutlaws
Cc: az_vjc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [az_vjc] Re: TRAIL RUN: BOX CANYON SATURDAY MORNING (John)

Ack, sorry to hear that. That place is almost a landmark. Wonder if
they will be putting in a QuickStop or something else there?

Tony

arizonaoutlaws wrote:

>John,
>
>Just a reminder... the Texaco station in FJ has closed it's doors.
>You need to plan on getting gas and snacks somewhere else.
>
>AJ Card
>
>--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, "John Rabenius" <jrabenius@c...> wrote:
>
>
>>Still hoping to see some of you join us.
>>
>>I need replys if anyone is planning to go.
>>
>>Let's meet at the Texaco in Florence Junction Saturday morning at
>>8:45, and leave for the trail at 9:00.
>>
>>Reply to this Email or
>>
>>jrabenius@c...
>>
>>480-236-4509
>>
>>John Rabenius
>>1999 TJ
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Yahoo! Groups Links

96148 From: <urbancrawler@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:07pm
Subject: Soon Sell alloy & 44 housing

Soon after the automatic upgrade I am putting a Terra 50 in front insted of my High Pinion d44 with alloy axels I will be using ring pinion and some other parts which will go into the 50 from the 44 I think I am going to put in new Ducthman alloy axels because I already have d44 spares so I will sell about 3 year old warn alloy axels and the 44 housing etc

96149 From: Brandon Reid <mikdiamon@c...>
Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:28pm
Subject: Re: Lap Belts

just so happens i bought some today for my tj. got them at 4wheelers.
barry sayd big guys usually get 2" and skinny guys 3" cost is about
$50 for 2" $60 for the 3". my buddy lyle told me he found em online
for about $35 but my passenger one was locked up and i needed em for
a run tomorrow

--- In az_vjc@yahoogroups.com, azhomer7@c... wrote:
> I have a 95 Yj, I want to get rid of the stock seat belts. Where
can I get
> 3" lap belts, how much will they cost. Which is better for off road
the 2 or 3"
> belt.
>
> thank you,