Wow, nice snug fit but they look awesome under the hood. I couldn't imagine what the power of my SRT8 would be like in a JK. Cool stuff.
Application: Fits 2007 - 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
NEW RELEASE - JK HEMI V8 Builder Kit
American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is proud to announce its JK V8
HEMI Builder Kit. This comprehensive package has been designed for
installers familiar with engine swaps and sets new standards for
OE appearance and compatibility while also eliminating the
headaches of missing or mismatched parts, so common with other
"kits". AEV's JK V8 HEMI Builder Kit is compatible with either
the 5.7 or 6.1 HEMI.
AEV's V8 HEMI Builder Kit includes:
- AEV "No Measure" Motor Mounts
- AEV Transmission mount
- AEV Transmission Crossmember
- AEV Steel Battery Tray (Fits OE or Optima Group 31)
- AEV Steering Relocation Bracket and Hardware
- AEV Air Filter Shield
- K&N Air Filter
- AEV Aluminum Cross-flow Radiator
- Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses
- Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler
- AEV Coolant Recovery bottle
- Flowmaster High-flow Exhaust with Catalytic Converters
(Stainless Steel or Ceramic Coated)
- AEV 100% Computer-tested wiring harness
- Custom Flashed Computer (PCM)
- AEV CNC Bent 3 Piece AC Line Set and Hardware
- AEV CNC Bent 2 Piece Power Steering Line Set
- AEV CNC Bent Fuel line
- Complete Decal Package
5.7L Standard Exhaust Kit MSRP: $5,249
5.7L Ceramic Exhaust Kit MSRP: $6249
6.1L Standard Exhaust Kit * MSRP: $5,249
6.1 Ceramic Exhaust Kit * MSRP: $6,249
* The 6.1 exhausts are the same as the 5.7 exhausts. When used on
a 6.1 vehicle, the 5.7 manifolds and gaskets are required.
** Exhaust Delete is available for custom applications
Is that price for the Kit? I am assuming that it doesn't include the motor and tranny...
Nope motor and Trans are not included.
My ol' man has the SRT8 Magnum that screams. It BLOWS my mind to have that kind of power in my JK! So, ballpark price for out the door? Kit, 6.1 motor, tranny and labor... what would you guess?
'07 JK Unlimited Rubicon
37" MTR/K, 6" Teraflex long arm, 5.38's, hydro assist, locked, winch, armor, other crap...
Motor and trans can be had for around 3K
Sad to see no AEV love for the TJ.
Well I was drunk, the day my mom got outta prison...
Any Diesel conversions?
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)