Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you have to offer to help?

Re: What do you have to offer to help?

You guys are great!! And I thought I was the only nice person on this planet!! just kidding.. Really thought it is very good thing you guys are doing. Oh, and I was laughing so loud my doggies came over to check on me, see if I was ok !!
    Well as most of the jeeper's know by now, I'm a female, I'd say girl, but that puts to mind a young person, not to say I'm old, gettin there though.. Ok back to business, I own my own home and do everything myself, so own a lot of tools and I am handy with tools, just not real strong the the guys. Always willing to help.. would make a good third hand for things ya just can't do with 2 hands. Oh and I'm good with a camera. And of course my special purpose in life is ANIMALS, I'm real comfortable with animals, even snakes, DOGS are my life...My life is DOGS. Have researched about all there is know about raising, training, caring, and doctoring them when they are sick. If you had to leave town for an emergency, and don't have time to get your pet to a kennel, I'd be the one to call. Have 2 jeeps, and an old full size Chevy Van.
    A gold miner is just a liar standing next to a hole in the ground.
    RIP Digger B. Trouble, Rilee the Weed and Kodiak Kid

oooppps, main intersection is 44th st. and Indian School. Phoenix, borders Scottsdale and Paradise Valley
    contact info on the Club Emergency contact list.

Stumblin' thru the parking lot of an invisible 7-Eleven

dobson and southern no special tools but do have a lot of tools patience and willing to help alot of you guys when you need it
    FOR POOL SERVICE AND REPAIR
    480-532-0542

I live in Central Phx, 16th street and Northern, I don't have a garage but do have a nice shed and flat concrete to work on, I have every basic hand tool and Electric tool there is...... REALLY..... 2 welders, Plasma Cutter, Drill press, a couple harbor freight Presses, JD3 Tube bender w/ 1" and 1 1/2" dies, lots of grinders, saws air compressor, air tools and a set of Torches. I am available most weekends and weekday evenings that I am in town and am always willing to help someone bend up or weld something on short notice.

I forgot my dad alwayse told me I was good at holding the flashlight.

Kyle

I have access to a Sonic Cutter. It is like a electronic x-acto knife. I use it at work to section plastic components so I can perform first article inspections. It would come in handy if you needed to cut a hole in control panel to install a new switch, or if you needed to make a larger opening for stereo, or to notch out a piece of trim to run wires. I'm going to bring it home this weekend to do a little customizing on interior trim for the entance/exit of some new wiring. If you want to check it out, or use it in my drive, just say the word!

I live in Maricopa and have a garage, air compressor and basic air tools, lots of them. Floor jack and jackstands. I used to be an autobody repair man. I am usually happy to help a guy, unless I have a run to go on.

I live in AJ and since I own a jeep I pretty much have, or have access to, every tool I could possibly need. Well OK, want, but I tell my wife I need them
    Bill "Pack Leader ...... No Really" ---> http://www.azbordercollierescue.com/ Pets aren't products, rescue rather than buy.
    '98 TJ Barn Yard 2" lift., Warn Winch, on 29" Wranglers, Basic mall crawler with a Bottle opener

I live in Surprise, AZ.

I mainly specialize in "Fast Mover" (supersonic tactical aircraft) maintenance, But I have dabbled in some lower speed turbo-prop applications. I am qualified on several airframes and power-plants and am proficient in advanced technical competencies such as troubleshooting and bore-scope inspections.

But, with all that information, my brain is full. So, when it comes to wrenching on my jeep, I'm as dumb as a box of rocks. Expect me to be giving you guys a call!

I live in New River (north of Phx) have a big garage air compressor flatbed trailer truck to tow with recover equipment floor jack stands some tools hollor if you need me.

being in new river you are in a great location for broken down Jeeps out at TM or Crown King, good to know you are close by in case one of us needs you plan on making alot of new friends soon......

I live at 101 and 7th ave. I dont even have a screwdriver at the house for my wife to put up curtains....(seriously) She used my new LED maglite as a hammer....argh! But....... Well you all know the rest...ABSOLUTE OFFROAD. I try my best to offer tech advise.....

Joe
    Absolute Offroad

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyXJ View Post
    I live at 101 and 7th ave. I dont even have a screwdriver at the house for my wife to put up curtains....(seriously) She used my new LED maglite as a hammer....argh! But....... Well you all know the rest...ABSOLUTE OFFROAD. I try my best to offer tech advise.....

Joe
    Absolute Offroad
    But you do have a Butt Out, and those can sure come in handy.

I don't really have anything to offer. Just a few hand tools. But I am around ASU in Tempe 5 or 6 days a week, so If anything come up around this area and need a quick hand for any reason, PM me. I have email notification set up and I check it at least every two hours, but normally every hour.

I live near Power Rd and University in East Mesa. I've got a garage, basic handtools, airtools, welder, and plasma cutter. Oh and the new toy I just picked up, Dewalt 300 ft-lb cordless impact. Let me know if you need some help.
    It's like an LJ... only bigger.

I live in Flagstaff, and I can eat pizza and drink beer while watching people wrench.

JK. But I have very basic tools but work at a repair shop and have access to most everything and also access to a flat bed tow truck. However, unfortunately that's not free.
    Your neighborhood off topic thread bomber.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information